Forgotten Title I cannot remember the name of this cultivation novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Luvingskittles, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Luvingskittles

Luvingskittles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I once read this CN and it’s really really good but I can’t remember the name. All I can remember is that in one scenario the MC was doing a test with other students and they had to go through a portal. He got sabotaged into entering a different realm and found a big beast egg that was very powerful yet the MC was too weak to activate it. It can sometimes talk to the MC through the mind in the book but too weak to be sustained. At the same time he also helped save a leopard (?) . Sorry I don’t remember much hope someone can help me with the title!

I’m not sure if it’s bl but I feel like the ML ended up as a Supreme God? This might not be true, sorry i read too much and idk if the plots overlapped

2. Mizuki

Mizuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give more details? is this just romance or BL, if its BL could it possibly be "Legendary Masters Wife"?

3. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry don't remember any CNs witb a leopard or a beast egg mc was unable to awaken.

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, any clues about what the realm was like or what the book you mention was? some are relics that enter their bodies, or in Long Live Summons they have summoning grimoirs etc.

5. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial God Asura has a talking egg sealed in this body.
    King of Gods the MC finds and egg.
    Realms of the Firmament the MC finds a talking egg.

6. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    The same things happens in City of Sin, mc ends up in a different plane and I know the he has an egg but I don't remember if it was hatched before or after he entered the different plane.

7. norach212

norach212 Unknown being

Reading List:
    Link
    In Tales of Demons and Gods the MC got some mysterious egg. And i think he saved a leopard at some points in the story. Not sure though

8. giyuuwu

giyuuwu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I think I might've read the manhua??
    Star martial god or something?
    Where the MC cultivates by feeding trash to an heirloom left to him by his grandfather
    and he is looked down upon by others
    oh and he wasn't able to cultivate for 5 years due to him sitting on the side of his grandfather's dead body or something..?
    The leopard scene idk I vaguely remember him saving a small animal (possibly leopard) that was his senior sister's companion

Does this ring any bells?