Spoiler Adorable Villain: Male God, I am not Trying to Rob You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nu link - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/adorable-villain-male-god-i-am-not-trying-to-rob-you/

The villain is an essential novel character that needs to be filled in. As a high-class villain club’s heir, Xia Bei Bei is determined to have her name go down in history as a byword for infamy villainess. However, to forge ahead towards the brilliant prospect as a true villainess BOSS, inevitably there will be a figure who appears in front of her from time to time who wanted to push her to her death due to some twisted rule.

Xia Bei Bei: Male God, what are you doing right now?

Such-and-such Male God: I know that you have been coveting my beauty for a long time. So this time, I’ll reluctantly allow you to be intimate with me. Darling, you can’t backpedal. I’ll let you kiss me.

Xia Bei Bei: Cough* Cough* Male God, don’t give up on your treatment!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If anyone read this novel please give spoilers.... Mc is really funny...16 chapters are translated...

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    LokaLari and Venice1 like this.
  2. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :blob_teary:

5. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
  6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just reading it ; will share spoilers afterwards !

7. enliven

enliven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll spoil a bit. Xia Bei Bei comes from a family where their members will die young due to a curse. Men die at 30 and women at 24. Before she supposedly die, she handed in a resignation letter to her boss (where she also scolded him) and a love letter to her senior (7 years crush), both in e-mail form. Unfortunately, she rushed to send the last letter and e-mailed it wrongly to her boss instead. Right before she turns 24 (midnight), she clasped her family jade (a key to unlock her family's curse) and shouted "I don't want to die" x3 which happens to be the password to the jade mentioned earlier (accidentally). This leads her to join the Interstellar Villain Club. She completes tasks as a 'villain' to extend her life.

8. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls spoil us :aww::aww::aww:

9. enliven

enliven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is not for those who feel pity towards villains, cannon fodders or second male/female leads. Basically, taskers need to follow the novel's stories almost to the dot. There will be some changes that will affect them like a certain character rebirthing or having bugs but the templates for the worlds (novels) will remain the same. Male leads will ALWAYS end up with female leads etc. Xia Bei Bei task is simply to be a villain and follows what is already written in the novels.

p/s The writer for this novel is also the writer for Sinister Ex-Girlfriend. The leads from the other novel, Su Wan and Su Rui will meet Xia Bei Bei and Yan Yicheng (ML) in fanwais. Their children are friends.

10. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reluctant to read this, is it just about the MC transmigrating into the body of a Villain and not reforming at all and have the ml still end with the fl while her (the mc) always ends up defeated? Why would anyone read this and give such high ratings?

LokaLari likes this.
  11. Idioticgarlic

Idioticgarlic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really good, the mc does the things a villain should but she also help people (other cannon fodder). Plus the male lead
    Its difficult to explain but when she is "defeted" her mission is done and she return to her own world. Plus the fl and the ml are not that important. They are different in every world and the focus is more on what messed up the world and the mc trying to do her job

12. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for explaining so the ml and fl aren't that important, do other characters fall for her charm etc..?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  13. Idioticgarlic

Idioticgarlic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda

14. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who to chu ran? relationship to ml? when do fl and ml have son? when do they marry? gu yan is fl step bro??