Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukisora Haseo

Yukisora Haseo [Human] [Complete Weirdo] [Sane]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah unfortunately no... Its gonna be to OP:coffee:

ForumObserver likes this.
  2. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    So what i need to do?

3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome! Please look under my sig for the tutorial. Ah, currently the only quest is an emergency quest for all rank. Please follow this link : http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/554104/

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Make your adventurer stat just like the one you see before you and then follow my post before this one.

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    This was my very first post in the Adventurer's Guild, the one that started my long history with it.

Hikari was special. She was not just a character, she was me, she was my self insertion, she was everything I ever wanted to be, and very quickly got everything that I wanted too... There were many sad and tearful moments during my time as Hikari, but the overall memory is extremely happy... It might not be a stretch to say it was the best part of my life.

There is not much to say on this one... Hikari was just... The girl I ever wanted to be... She will always have a very special place in my heart, which is why I could not delete her information, nor let it be lost in this sea of memories.

In here there was my very first character card, as well as my first interactions with other members... The actual information of the post is right below this line.
    =================================================================================

Name/user id/nickname: Hikari.
    Job/occupation: Magical Girl of Love and Justice and part-time Alchemist.
    Weapon/prefered skill:
    Weapons: Magical Wand of Love.
    Skills:
    Master Spark (Consumes all mana available, the bigger the amount, the bigger the laser).
    Lesser Heal.
    Lesser Charm (Convinces the target that you're friendly and not a threat).
    Lesser Shield.
    Equipment: Magical Girl clothes (Gives some very basic protection, but aren't that helpful in this regard, a cape is included, colors are a in a combination of Pink and Yellow) .
    Basic Alchemy set.
    Adventurer Rank: E rank.
    Mssion Completed: 0.
    Mission Failed: 0.
    Inventory:
    Potions:
    Explosive fire potions x3.
    Healing potions x4.
    Mana regenerating potions x2.
    Antidotes x5.
    Blurriness potion x1 (It was supposed to be an invisibility potion, but it didn't work out properly, so you become blurry for a while instead).
    Gold: 0.

Hi everyone! I'm Hikari, your good ally of justice and friendly magical girl, I hope we'll have some wonderful time here in the guild! I'm a bit clumsy but I'll do my very best, please take care of me!
    ----------------------------
    Did I do this right, not sure since it's my first time here, now I need to go to the quest board and pick up a quest right? And how do I know if one of the quests was already picked by someone else? Or can I just do a quest that someone else already did?

Currently it seems there is only the dragon invasion thing, so I need to go and help out is that it? Just need to follow the directives for D-rank and below members and things should be fine, right?

And this thing of emergency quest means I can only do that one right? So I just need to post right away at the Receptionist's Table or do I need to do something else?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  6. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    @LivingCorpse oi, you got a mahou shoujo partner here

7. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you do mine? This is the stat. Can't acces google doc for some reason...
    Name: Fanz risovica Zeta
    Race: Human
    Job/occupation: Berserker/Lost bartender of guild, ex-captian
    Sub class: [Gambler]
    Weapon/preferred skill: Gauntlet/ Savate bastard ver
    Skills: [Swift switch] [Gambler skill tree] [Berserker skill tree]
    Special fusion skill.
    Manequin! Change the body into manequin. Fusion between skill jointless and ???
    Loky and freyja tag! At this time his luck will determined all his stat. Crazily changing Att, def and agy every sec. At one time he can be super saiyan at other time he not stringer than newborn.

All in! He put everything in win or dying strike!

Lucking out! Throw all his luck in a week to boost power.

You or me! Gather all injury and randomly transfer all of injury into one self or enemy..
    Passive skills: [Hel blessing] [Loky curse] [Freyja convenant]
    Pet: -
    Pet skill: -
    Equipment: [Titan rank-Greed Green Gauntlet] [mask Berserker of Freyja] [mask of red imp] [Jormungan Chain]
    Adventurer Rank: D
    Mission Completed: 7
    Mission Failed: 0
    Inventory: -
    Gold: 5,849
    [Spolier/]

8. Yukisora Haseo

Yukisora Haseo [Human] [Complete Weirdo] [Sane]

Reading List:
    Link
    Roger that !!:coffee:

9. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    I also cant use google docs on phone ._.

10. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    Did my stat now is enough?

11. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i can take emergency quest, i kinda lost after inactive for a while ._.

12. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmph, I'm not a mahou shoujo anymore. I already evolved!
    I'm Mahou Meido!

A5G_Reaper and ForumObserver like this.
  13. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Toss Yuusha's photos*

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Below is Hikari's Latest Card from the time she was still a Magical Girl, this is the brightest period of her life, back when I was experiencing a boom of happiness by discovering an extroverted part of myself that I never knew existed. Those are wonderful days that I would love to revive... It is a pity that they are long gone.

Hikari's mood has always reflected mine, and so did her personality, interactions and... She was essentially me, just like I was her... Which is why this period ended as I entered a more depressive part of my life, but this is for another time.

A lot of things happened to her during this time, lots of changes that were lost in the passage of time, I do not have any archive of those though, so this is all I can keep...

Some information like the items she carried might have been lost, but those are of minimal relevance.

Job/occupation: Magical Girl of Love and Justice and part-time alchemist.
    Magical Wand of Love. (Upgraded with Dragon Scales, can now resist Dragon attacks somewhat and also improve my magic attacks)
    Big and highly destructive laser, uses Nature Magic to absorb Mana of the surroundings and increase the firepower. Can also be used without Nature Magic, but consumes a lot more Mana.

Variations:

Chaos Spark:
    Uses Chaos Energy to make a gravity field that pulls all enemies towards it, consumes lots of Chaos Energy.

Focused Master Spark: Puts the Mana all on the tip of the wand, so as to make the laser come out a lot smaller than usual, useful for making smaller and more precise attacks rather than causing mass destruction.

Time-stopped Master Spark: Makes a Magic Circle on the air and starts casting the Master Spark, stops the time of it mid-way to create a trap when releasing the Time Magic, can also be used to increase the potency of the spell by overloading the Circle with Mana while Time is stopped.
    Heat Ray: Shoots a beam of heat, quite inefficient mana-wise, not very strong. Made based on the "Drier" spell.
    Fire Beam: Similar to Heat Ray, but shots fire instead of pure heat.
    Purifying Flames: Creates a Magic Circle on the ground and uses it to incinerate all nearby enemies.
    Cold Ray: Same principle as the Heat Ray, but for cold.
    Freezing Thrust: Creates an Ice Spear that can be thrown, doesn't require the wand.
    Lightning Strike: Casts a lightning on the enemy, like the Heat Ray, it's not very mana efficient, but it's stronger at least.
    Lightning Storm: Channels mana via the Lightning Wisps to Rain down Lightning on enemies.
    Icicle Rain: Creates spears of Ice in the air and throws them towards the enemies with Wind Magic.
    Shadow Crush: Creates a Magic Circle on the ground and uses it to control the shadows of everyone I consider enemies on the area, tendrils will come out of the shadows crushing and absorbing the enemies.
    Thorn Whips: Creates various thorny vines that move as I want. Acquired via skill book.
    Healing Light: Heals some wounds, can be used at a moderate distance.
    Miracle Heal: Makes a Magic Circle on the ground to make a strong healing spell that improves natural regeneration, detoxify, heals magically and restores fatigue. Costs lots of Mana.
    Love Shield: Can be used on self or others, has a moderate range.
    Protection Flames: An aura of flames made by using "Drier" on my whole body and then igniting the emanated heat.
    Charm: Convinces the target that you're friendly and not a threat.
    Reverse Charm: Convinces the target that you're actually a big threat.
    Curing Winds: Removes status aliments, extremely inefficient.
    Flight: Uses Chaos Energy to modify Gravity and absorb it, extremely efficient.
    Chaos Bullet: Shots a bullet of concentrate Chaos Energy to corrupt things quickly.
    Gravity Press: Creates a Magic Circle on the ground and uses it to push all enemies near me to the ground.
    Drier: Emanates heat from my fingers, useful for drying hair while also combing it.
    Time Magic: Can control the flow time somewhat, how it actually works is yet unknown, consumes lots of Mana.
    Wind Magic: Controls the Wind to do my bidding. Learned by playing snowfight with Del-chan.
    Cold Magic: Controls the Cold to do my bidding. Also learned by playing with Del-chan
    Water Magic: Controls Water to do my bidding. Learned by training.
    Fire Magic: Controls the Fire to do my bidding. Learned by having to make a Circle of Fire around 1000 Rats.
    Earth Magic: Controls the Earth to do my bidding. Learned by training.
    Nature Magic: Controls Nature to do my bidding. Learned by training with Yuuka-chan.
    Chaos Magic: Controls Chaos Energy, useful for lots of things, mainly modifying stuff and absorbing them. Learned by training with Mama.
    Gravity Magic: Controls Gravity by altering it via Chaos Energy, has low range if not carried by a Master Spark.
    Shadow Magic: Controls Shadows via Chaos Energy. Learned by absorbing a part of Niyari-chan's power.
    Ice Ballet: Makes Icicles that are moved with Wind through rings of Fire, useful for training and entertainment.
    Quagmire Magic spell: Makes a quagmire... Well, I have yet to use it, so it's all for now.
    Pranks Skills: Helps in making pranks.
    Blood Rose Technique: Attacks specific points of the enemy's body to stop them from moving.
    Healing Potion: Healing Plant + Moonlight Flower.
    Mana Potion: Ether Bloom + Moonlight Flower.
    Explosive Fire Potions: Fire Crystal Shard + Condensed Oxygen Solution.
    Explosive Ice Potions: Ice Crystal Shard + Wind Crystal.
    Status Recovery Potion: Inviolate Lily + Slime Jelly.
    Blurriness Potion: Ice Crystal + Moonlight Water.
    Invisibility Potion: Ice Crystal + Moonlight Water + Dragon Scale.
    Gloves: Can deflect Fire and Ice magic to some extent, helps channeling Chaos Energy and Mana, made from Mana Thread and Mythril soaked on Mama's blood.
    Dress and Shirt: Absorbs surrounding Mana and gives to me, also has a Shield that activates automatically when attacked by hostile spells, facilitates the wielding of Elemental Magic as well.
    Corset: Protects well against Fire, Ice and bacteria! \o/
    Socks with Laces and Slippers: Make together a Magic Circle Generator that helps making Magic Circles on the ground.
    Hat and Cape: Improve Elemental Manipulation.
    Scarf: Christmas gift from Orphellia Onee-san, handmade from (lots of) whiskers of Crystium Cats.
    Magical Girl clothes: Give strong magical protection against all elements, can also have Mana infused into them to activate a protective Sigil. (Currently on storage due to the new clothes)
    Basic Alchemy set: Used for making Alchemy.
    Orphelia's Pickaxe: Breaks stuff... Really well.
    Elves Ring: It's actually a pair of earrings (Uses pressure pins because Mama changed them), give enhanced magic perception and can even make an advanced user see the invisible flow of Mana.
    Goblin Bracelet: Allows me to speak the language of goblins.
    Onee-chan's Pendant (1/2): The first gift I received from Onee-chan, had a fight with her that made me break it, Mama fixed it and gave half for each of us, now held deeply with care.

Below this line is the original post that was in this space.
    =========================================================
    @LivingCorpse Noooooo, you abandoned the path of Love to become the servant of your contractor, you should remain on the path of Love for the sake of all of the poor and defenseless in the world.

Also, what's up with the Violence thing? I hope the strike is because you don't do this kind of thing, right? Right?!?!?

ForumObserver and A5G_Reaper like this.
  15. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow ^

16. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    The strike was added after she strangled the scribe responsible ovee writing the titles...

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Below is a very small and simplified card, the one from her Miko days. The card is extremely small because a good chunk of the information was actually just a copy paste of the Magical Girl Information, which was deemed unnecessary due to the fact that Hikari knew nothing about those items she carried, nor did she have any access to the powers she once had.

This was a transient period of her life, and maybe of mine too, it's hard for me to know... This was when she lost her memories, an extremely depressing period in which she was constantly afraid of losing everything she had, the little she had... I believe I felt the same, I felt my life was crumbling apart and everyone I knew was going far away from me... There was a distance. Distance between me and everyone that I loved, part was their fault, part was mine, part was ours... In truth, nobody was at fault, that was just how life developed, but I was in a very fragile state, so this hurt me way way too much, and this directly reflected on Hikari.

Hikari could no longer be the cheerful Magical Girl of Love and Justice, for I was no longer cheerful and happy... Before that, she had become a stern guild receptionist that kept others away from herself and tried to keep order due to her sense of duty, which was just getting in the way and pushing the very people she wanted close... She didn't realize she was keeping them away... Maybe I was too, I don't know anymore.

This was by no means a happy period, but there were happy moments... And Hikari was a good part of those... She did something I wish I could, just like she always did. She started anew, fresh, a new Hikari that could make bonds once again... It's not this simple with our own lives though.

This is what it is though, things didn't particularly get any better after this for a long while... But that's also for another time, here is the card.

[​IMG]
    Job/occupation: Miko
    Holy Magic: By asking for a god she follows the beliefs of, Hikari can borrow the god's power by giving them her Holy Energy. She also needs to give a fitting offering for the god she is asking for help.

And below is the original post that was here... I should note that this spoiler actually had no image, and I honestly don't remember if I was using the goddess image or the magical girl image for this moment of her life... Fitting for a transient period, but I couldn't just leave it without one, so I picked the one that best fit her mood and position at the time.
    ======================================================
    @LivingCorpse

That's horrible, you can't strange them! They make such a wonderful job in making the titles, if you keep doing this kind of thing then you'll end up being punished by the forces of Love and Justice!

You can still do it, apologize properly and promise not to do this kind of horrible thing again, I know you have it in you! Ganbate LivingCorpse!!!

shad12ow likes this.
  18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild! Let me answer your question one by one.
    1. Yes, you did it right. Thank you.
    2. In the usual time, you will go to the quest board. The same quest can be taken by different member at the same time. Don't worry.
    3. Yes, only dragon. Please follow the directive.
    4. For now that is the only thing you can do. There will only be one more day after this.
    5. Yes, post the story just like the template. Follow this link and look at the template of report => http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/554104/
    Have fun~!

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    What? You can go take the quest just fine.

20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.