Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great, would love to see people update this thread more with spoilers.

hikaharu likes this.
  3. Sisi_Lisa

Sisi_Lisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel yah, at first i read all the threads looking for spoilers then got tired of it for 14 pages when its 21 pages so i jump to page 20 and still no other spoilers so got fed up with looking for spoilers so, i'll just probably bookmark this and visit it agan after a year or so...

Mantillis likes this.
  4. cajiindon

cajiindon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga, though with the same plot, deviates from the novel somehow.
    Anyway, Violette finally realized she loves Yuran after Maryjun sets her eyes on him.
    (Tch! Can't that annoyingly perfect MJ just stick with Claudia, they deserve each other perfectly after all. With rainbows and butterflies, they can live happily ever after.) This happened after the review sessions resulted to Yuran beating MJ. He got too inspired it seems he must've forgotten to hold back.
    Vio becomes restless as she considers her bad ending in the past, the mistreatment she receives from her family and her new found love for Yuran. Noticing her dispirited condition, Yuran wanted to consult Marin about Vio-chan but does not have means to contact her especially since everyone who cared for Vio in that house was replaced. Also Yuran seems to be plotting something to deal with any eyesore(e.g. MJ).
    Marin still murders the 3 Vahans in her head while she continues to support her master as much as she can. She especially encourages Vio that her love for Marin and Yuran is not toxic, rather it is appreciated.
    Violette also gains a new friend, Princess Rosette.
    Gia is still cool and awesome as usual.
    Claudia and Mira are just extras.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    bochucha, haqpiness, DOHere and 14 others like this.
  5. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont like J-LN because the MC is either TOO Mary Sue or even after rebirth the MC never speaks out for herself, she could be stronger realising that the people who were horrible before the rebirth wouldn't change after her rebirth unless it was all a misunderstanding. There is hardly any bad ends for the horrible characters, but i think i am too influenced by CN where everyone who did bad ends up with their comeuppance, which in most cases i like. I mean the bad ending don't have to be horrible but at least it should give them a slap in the face.

Also the MC here kinda is the product of her surroundings. She had twisted parents, who were selfish and she lived in that environment. It takes time to realise and detoxify yourself from that. She realizing her mistake is like the first step to recovery. BUT that does not mean she should live in guilt forever, since we know that also the half-sister was a bitch for never thinking about the MC so the blame is also towards her family. I was gonna read this to the end but gave up when the sister and family were so stupid, being unaware of your surroundings does not make you innocent for the shit you do. The sisters innocence/naivety does not make her guilt free, because sometimes your innocent words or remarks can harm people, you dont realise it but most "innocent" comments ends up hurting a person or a longer time than giving a punch.

6. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :)
    Glad Vio is realising her feelings for Yuran although why MJ suddenly finds him fascinating is beyond me. I hope it gets a bit deeper than "hey my rival has a new ML- let's swap targets"

KuranFan, cajiindon and Mikaa like this.
  7. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof only the starting pages are spoilers and rest are either discussion or speculation of people....i wasted so much of my time reading speculations....:blob_teary:

8. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did Vio end up with Yuran ?

Mikaa likes this.
  9. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.
    She realized she like him while having a mental breakdownblobmelt_thumbs:blob_coffee:
    ect.

10. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much :bloblove:
    Do u have spoiler about their lovey dovey moments to share plz ? :blob_blush:

11. cajiindon

cajiindon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel has not progressed much yet so not much can be said whether YuranxVio ship will sail smoothly. Hope the author can update it soon. *crossesfingers*
    And it would also be awesome if proper translations could be funded so reading it would be more enjoyable..

Jukki and AngelRose79 like this.
  12. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    How far has the novel progressed? Unless they're planning on a divergent canon I'm actually surprised they decided to give it a manga adaptation, especially since the pacing is so slow and it isn't finished yet.

13. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    It's very very slow. I think the translated hasn't updated in months. The last chap I read was about Claudia and his butler joining Vio at a canteen and it was just part 1. He was about to talk to her when it ended. I hate cliffhangers like these. New manga releases doesn't offer anything.

14. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But they have updated a number of times in April? I think they used the global lockdown to get a couple of chapters out.

15. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now, all I wanted to know is what will happen to that shitty father of hers. I hope he'll die together with his mistress and rot in hell.

16. stardrops

stardrops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm just wondering if yulan's obsessive nature will stop because i can't accept him as the male lead if he continues being like that (which is why i stopped reading the manga lmao). if he ever develops more than just a yandere for violette then that would be nice

LockedPuppet likes this.
  17. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, has the webnovel made any sort of progress yet? Is it still going kind of slow?

How far is the manga compared to the webnovel, and is there a chance it would overtake it/diverge from canon a la FMA: Brotherhood since the pacing is pretty slow last I checked?
    I'm wondering the same too. Insofar Yulan doesn't have much going for him character-wise. I've pointed this out before, but he doesn't really have any standout traits that don't somehow go back to Violet. Yeah he has his own personal issues with Claudia, but they don't feel like they have as big an impact as they should and feel like they only serve to make him more protective of Violette against Claudia. He just doesn't stand out as a character on his lonesome to be an engaging love interest.

18. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, remember that she is also
    psycho and yandere, but she can control it:blob_coffee:

SueVal likes this.
  19. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recall her saying she hates the rest of the family, but does she actually do anything against her, because as far as i know, the maid hasn't done anything so far, just glaring and talking that Vio's father is a jerk which is true to be fair.

Mikaa likes this.
  20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    She's psycho and yandere only in her mind,
    Like ML from 'i raised an obsessive servant'