Spoiler Quick Transmigration: Rescuing the Blackened Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Jun 30, 2018.

1. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thanks...
    the site i am on is late.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  2. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bi
    ONEESAN please (≥∧≤) could you share all fast wear/quick wear that are HE novels , novel titles you have read it or you can tag me thats all thank you(☆ω☆) (Oneesan if you have free time , Im an understanding one (∩_∩))

3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Current Arc I Put Green Hat On My Brother/Brother
    Very funny and interesting arc. There are two Male Lead, both are twin brothers and same soul. They get jealous each other, they trying to make them hate mc, so they can get mc while other don't. Older twin had cold and calm temper who is most patient and top in grade. Younger twin is hot temper who fight lots and skip class. He is not patient, when mc was pursue by other guys, he get rid them all or beat them unlike older twin.

Mc is cute chubby girl who love candies and food and was date them same time by pretend as fake cousin or identify. She feel like scum that she is date both at same time with fake name. When they found out that they love or date same girl, they trying to make mc broke up with their twin brother, so they can be with mc. Still acept to sharing mc, because they feel mc will run away or vanished. While mc feel regret for provoke them, because she can't get up from bed, her body was hurt and sore while system laugh at her and doesn't let her leave world.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Asami, Sara0jan, Elliana and 11 others like this.
  4. bluemoonkat

bluemoonkat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the ML The same guy as in the first arc. And can someone continue arc 29 story please.

5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    There are extra chapters mc being going back to bad ending task world to make up. For example mc being wake up from coma. Mc and ml live happy ending.

This novel is about to end, I don't want it ending.:blobpensive:

Asami and BobChan like this.
  6. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatttttt?!!!! Shit... Goodbye to the author and novel...... At first I still can take her heartlessness but now, nvm.. Dropped!

7. AkikoMiku

AkikoMiku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna find out more!! cries

8. AkikoMiku

AkikoMiku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    10? Woah, does not seem like it! Thank you!!

9. Deleted member 190796

Deleted member 190796 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Aight, read the ending. So SMB doesn’t get sent to her original world first due to a problem, so she ends up in one of the previous worlds she was at before(The one where she was a cat and had to make ML feel emotions). I just skipped the other chapters after that(they were named after previous arc worlds so I can assume she’s paying a visit to those worlds too?) and when she returns, she asks the system if it’ll get a new host, but it says “no more” because ML ruined the Time and Space Department (where the system came from).

MC is reborn, and returns to the life of an ordinary college student, and sees the ML.

Here’s the last few sentences before a distant memory of her saving the ML when she was younger comes along.

She returned to being an original ordinary college student. When the male figure appeared on the school platform, she looked straight away and could not return to God for a long time.

Although the face is strange, Shen Mubai still recognizes that this is her man.

I have experienced many worlds together and have never lost her.

Under the eyes of many students, the man walked over step by step, looked at the time, and said faintly, "I have already booked the restaurant at noon, which is the one you have been reluctant to eat."

(Copy paste from MTL)

Then, she dreams about her saving ML when they were younger, as I mentioned above. ML promises MC a request, and he leaves. MC thinks ‘This is really a strange person.’

And that’s it! The story ends there.

My apologies if it makes no sense.

10. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have done binge MTL arc 29. MC is so hilarious:blobrofl:.
    MC learn about relationship from gossip girls. Everytime those girls talk about their boyfriend, our MC write notes in book. The MC thinking is so hilarious that the FL : I cannot understand how you think. MC : .....

When MC pregnant, both her family and ML family feels excited that they keep close watch on MC. MC feels suffocated, she wanted to run from home. But forgot to bring money and phone. Then our MC went back home:blobpopcorn:

Elliana and lizabernal96 like this.
  11. emovampgirl135

emovampgirl135 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil the rest of arc 29?!?!? PLEASE?!?!?! IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND HOW IT ENDS!!!!

Elliana and manjuone like this.
  12. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what chapter did they know that the ML is following them? And is it the ML in arc 1?

13. pandaChan

pandaChan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone write that the MC are coldhearted towards the ML, but I think I can understand MC. She only thinking about her mission, after all it's concerning her life. Plus she doesn't know that all her target are the same person, and having all those different person (without knowing they are the same person ) go obsess towards you rather scary.

Elliana likes this.
  14. emovampgirl135

emovampgirl135 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please finish spoiling arc 29?!?!? I’m really curious about how it ends!!!

Elliana likes this.
  15. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Vis31

Vis31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, first of all, she's killed in most of the arcs or dies of sickness. SHE HAS NO CONTROL OVER IF SHE LEAVES OR NOT LMAO Also the ML isn't really someone she feels safe around most of the time because they barely know each other, she just wants to do her mission so please understand that if she doesn't complete her mission she will die. These MLs were blackened before her and she fixes them, it's just it backfires because in the end her death causes them to regress back to how they were before, but the time they spent together with the MC is enough for them to show human emotions and actually live. It's not the best quick transmigration novel, it gets redundant, but the arcs are a quick read if there's one genre that you're really craving.

17. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I didn't stop reading despite commenting that but I don't know which chapters or arc I read, I completely lost interest with this novel.

18. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I use to follow this novel like crazy when it was ongoing. I miss this novel so much. This novel is my favorite. What I like about novel is Mc is heartless and she doesn't stay in arcs world, focus on mission.

19. Vis31

Vis31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped the second arc, the one about snow white. The 3rd arc was actually a little interesting, just a bit too intense for my tastes. Right now the new translator is on the 4th arc, the MC is a cat in this arc lol. The novel's not the best thing ever but it's a short read (for the arcs, not the whole novel)

Mino Micha likes this.
  20. Evalanche

Evalanche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can someone give me a link to chapter 228 and the rest of the chapters??