Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So, who do we think is the next receiver of the demon king soul fragments. Cause it’s gotta be Bellwood, Alda, or Rodcorte, right? Personally I think Rod. A van vs Alda fight just before would be so cool and the series has to end on rod, right?

hillo315 likes this.
  2. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally doubt we’ll see the demon king fragments even come into play against Van. I do think they’ll be used but it will be finally time for Van’s subordinates to show off the results of their demon king fragment sealing training they did like two volumes ago.

hillo315, RichardNova and Bla8bla like this.
  3. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quoting from the chapter:
    Basically: Alda's options are being limited because in the Orbaume kingdom faith in him being slowly converted into faith in Vida, due to Van and co, which he finds very frustrating.

4. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't forget to search ancient ruins, fall in love with the beautiful native of strange lands, meet forgotten cultures and fight with evil gods and groups of greedy racists. Scheneider is almost at the same level as Indiana Jones, Nathan Drake, Milo Thatch and Lara Croft.
    Well, Arda is definitely doomed, Van has already started to do what all the great movie monsters (misunderstood beings) eventually try to do, reproduce, it was about time he did it on purpose, without offending Bakunawa and the boy / girl / creature ? that is inside Deena.
    at this rate Miriam, Zadiris and Van must go out with masks to the streets, for the rest of their lives.

The most curious thing about this chapter is how it feels that history is repeating itself, only this time it is the side of Arda

5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really hoping it ends up being a demi-Goddess of magical princesses, and fluffy things, who choses to make Zadris her high priestess.

6. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Van new child to be a girl, but a warrior one whose battle style is a mix of her mother Deeana and Van death-atribute spirit warrior fighting style like when he fought the High Priest in mirg shield invasion.

A True Giant girl who can change it's body through spirit form, multiplying her own limbs and head to wield all kind of weapons, swords, shields, spears, halberds, naginata, bow, van's DK's magic gun, gauntlets, etc all the same time. Let´s not forget a transformation brace maching with her mother's one. :blobmelt:

The birth of the True Giant of Eclipse and Magic Girls&Princess! :aww::blobphone:

By the way, what is going to be Bakunawa Dragon's title? Tiamat is Elder Dragon Mountain Queen. Bakunawa is what? Black Hole Dragon Prince?:blobwoah:

Reman Scimitar, Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  7. DyansoN

DyansoN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty obvious that Van child will be set of seven sin and virtue.
    Bakunawa is an eating machine who eats everything even his own father so its obvious his the Gluttony. Elder Dragon Prince of Death and Gluttony?

Reman Scimitar and hillo315 like this.
  8. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The subordinate gods of Botin and Pellia seems to be taking on the neutral stand, now that Alda might used the DKF is what I can comprehend to the latest chapter

hillo315 likes this.
  9. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Bakunawa will be the world-devouring demon dragon god.

I say it again, the history of the last war is being repeated again, only this time the roles are completely reversed, except in the aspect that the Arda faction is separating again.

Reman Scimitar, hillo315 and Nimitz like this.
  10. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van focus on management with great efficiency while Alda put slaves to work mindlessly and only waste his power.
    Alda believes in Bell ideal that do and do without think properly is okay.
    (Bellwood messed things up seriously that his ideal followers are total brainless even his chosen Heinz is a retard too)

Bla8bla, RichardNova and hillo315 like this.
  11. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Bellwood is quiet similar to the hero in Arifureta. He only see what he believes to be correct and forces everyone to think that way too. It also intensifies that he is also an environmentalist, he seems like an extreme too. The type who would tie himself to a tree, use all natural and seems would an anti vac guy. Honestly, if Zakkart where the one who take on the leader role, there would not be a seperation between the gods (maybe only Alda) because their champs can talk them into it.

im kinda bias here cuz i hate those types of characters (bellwood / heinz)

hidefreek and hillo315 like this.
  12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Next fight in the translation is thunder god, right?

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  13. LokiTheAccursed

LokiTheAccursed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

hillo315 likes this.
  14. Nimitz

Nimitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading this last chapter, I'm thinking Alda is going to truly and completely lose it. That this war is like the last war. But the role of Gudu will be played by Alda.

Van is now recruiting from Alda side, like 100,000 years before with Gudu army. And no doubt all of this will be lost on Alda.

I remember far back, king Van was thinking about having his territory becoming part of the election kingdom. Now its happening the other way around.:blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  15. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    At long last, irony. Denouncing Vida as crazy has ultimately made Alda look like the crazy one.

Does this body use the status system, or does that strictly require his original dhampir body?

Alda prioritizes the "greater good" over individual people, even his direct subordinates. He obviously doesn't think about how this is wrong or counterproductive.

None of the major goddesses want to be the goddess of magical girls, so of course one of them will push that responsibility onto a subordinate.

Bla8bla and Eddy andres like this.
  16. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's impossible back then.
    Bellwood dislikes and jealous against Zakkart because the later was an elder (Zakkart was a middle-aged man before age reverse by Vida).
    And like many young green-extremist who has tendency to hate the reasonable elder.
    War against Demon King proceedings well until creation-mind Champions had been destroyed with Bellwood inapt to rule.
    Lead Lamda to nearly extinction.

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  17. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was the opposite. Bellwood disliked Zakkart because he acted like a teenager. I remember Bellwood hated him from the start and didn't find out until much later Zakkart was actually a middle-aged man.

18. Blue_Minnow

Blue_Minnow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bellwood was reincarnated, thought "Cool, magic and nature! This place is awesome!" While Zakkart thought, "We're fighting a war! Better become American and give everyone a gun and get some nukes up and running." Bellwood then said, "Hey, I'm an isekai protagonist with cool magic and a big sword! You can't ruin this fantasy for me!"
    Then the war was over, and Bellwood had to lead people. He couldn't, so when Vida was making vampires and ghouls, he thought, "Oh boy! Another isekai adventure! Alda! We need to go kill them all and win the war, just like last time!"
    Except they just ended in a stalemate, so Bellwood spent thousands of years 'correcting' the world until the god of sinful chains said, "You've been killing real people all along" and Bellwood realized his people are idiots and that everything he did was in reality a terrible idea and his special power was lobotomizing everyone around him into agreeing with his terrible ideas.

19. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lambda history in a nutshell

20. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Following my grumbling about soul creation.... Side story 20 from volume 6 deals with Zuruwan resurrecting 8 guidance + Gazer on Lambda. At this point Zuruwan makes mention of
    The base form of spirit with no life seems like the best hint at soul creation at the moment. But I cant remember these things being mentioned ever again after Legion's creation.

Bla8bla, DieForMe and hillo315 like this.