Spoiler Predatory Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Coffea to Ell, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    Predatory Marriage

[​IMG]

Description
    Princess Leah wrote a suicide note ahead of her wedding.

It was because she was certain that she would die after the wedding night; a miserable end of a princess who devoted her life to the country and to the royal family.

But before giving up her life, Leah planned her last revenge to the family, one that would surely leave them in ruins even after she became a cold corpse.

She would bring them shame by being a non-virgin bride.

“Why did you throw away your first experience? Don’t you just want to run away?”

“I… I want to die.” Leah impulsively confided to the man she slept with for one night.

NU : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/predatory-marriage/
    Type : Web Novel (KR)
    Author(s) :
    Forgive
    사하

Anyone already read this korean novel??
    This novel has good ending???

If you already read or know the story spoiler for me please :notworthy::notworthy:

From the description it look good, but quite hesitant to continue read it.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

Chapter 1-13
    Chapter 14-20
    Chapter 22-25
    Chapter 25-52
    Chapter 52-66
    Chapter 66-93
    Chapter 93-107
    Chapter 108-118
    Chapter 119-125
    Chapter 126-128
    Chapter 129-137
    Chapter 138-147
    Chapter 148-150 (End of the main story)

Extras - Predatory Marriage Gaiden
    Chapter 1-6
    Chapter 7-9

Covers
    2nd Novel Cover
    3rd Novel Cover
    New Novel Cover Revised Edition
    Other Version of the New Novel Cover Revised Edition

Others :
    Reason for Leah giving her virginity away
    Post-heat Ishakan
    Kurkans and Gypsies ; Tabacco leaf
    Ishakan's past (up to ch.85)
    Lesha
    Some of the images from chapter 9 manhwa

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 31, 2023
  3. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
  4. MatchaGirl

MatchaGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!
    I'd like to know what the background of the ML is.

Coffea to Ell and inori-chii like this.
  5. ryokucha

ryokucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Male lead sounds interesting and mysterious! :blob_plusone:

6. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the bickering couple tag.... I hope it won't cause much drama because of that :sweating_profusely:

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  7. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no , they mean the back and forth which I consider normal

8. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is really upset about how she is being treated as a commodity by her family , and now she has given up . She is usually indifferent to everyone that is not her family and not to ashame them she is planning to give away her virginity . It’s a pretty big deal and is like a slap to her royal family that the bride isn’t one . She has lost her will to live and she knows after this , her decided husband can kill her but she doesn’t care. Her revenge is them losing their name .

9. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Till where have you read

10. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could you give a summary of the story?

11. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read the complete thing , but I have tried finding raws and will try finishing it over the weekend and give spillers side by side

12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This guy is a Kurkan( the one whom she spent the night with ) 5D98D29F-3C23-470C-9F85-5FE9718A09E0.jpeg
    This is said about her future husband . so I don’t think they are the same . Also he calls her master till where I have read .

13. Silver_Luna

Silver_Luna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, everyone ! I’m a new member, this is my first post.. idk how to insert the spoiler button yet, but since everyone here seems to be looking for the spoiler.. So I will just write the summary so far here?
    Spoiler alert—

Ch 1-13:
    So the story is about how Princess Leah from Estia Kingdom wants to get revenge from the royal family. She is a princess devoted to the country and the royal family, only to be sold as a commodity in a political marriage.

Byun Gyongbaek, a very powerful and influential man, proposed to her. In exchange, he gave a great deal of wealth to the royal family. In this beneficial treaty, the Princess’ opinion doesn’t matter. People around Princess Leah, especially the royal family, are saying that it is an honor to marry Byun, and it is her duty as a princess to do so.

She falls into despair and anger, as Byun is 25 years older than her, has many wives and just wants a new and young girl to play with. She then plans to get revenge, by losing her virginity to a stranger before marriage.

In Estia, virginity is very important. If a bride has been deflowered before marriage, she will mar her family’s reputation, and will be punished heavily. She can even be killed. She is prepared to face her death, if it will bring a big disgrace and Byun’s wrath to the royal family. She really thought that she will be killed after her first wedding night.

One night, she slips out of the palace to meet her ‘company’ in a red light district, in a shabby inn where they will spend the night. S
    he approach a man sitting in a dark corner, with his dark cloak covering most of his features.

The guy then brings her to the best room in the inn. Inside, after the man opened his cloak, her eyes are glued to him, and she is surprised of what she is seeing.
    He is very tall, has a healthy bronze skin, muscular body and fierce, clear golden eyes like a wild beast. He is a Kurkan!

Kurkans are despised by most continents. As their race are known to have inherited the blood of beasts, their nature is inhuman. They are impulsive, indulgence, and instinctive dangerous beings. Despite that, they have stunningly beautiful features and great physical ability.

Even if slaves trading are illegal in Estia, Kurkans have the highest popularity and class amongs the secretly-traded slaves. And the man in front of her was no sex slave. He has an imposing aura, a domineering presence. She got the wrong guy!

To make things short, they spent a very hot night together. With him knowing that she was inexperienced, he started slowly, tried hard to control himself and pleasure her first, so much so that it wasn’t that painful for Leah. (He is indeed a perfect man in bed, and has a sexy voice as a cherry on top).

The funny thing is, he is so big while Leah is petite, that she looks like a child when she is with him. He thinks that Leah is too thin like a twig, and encourages her to eat more. He will tear the big bread to pieces for her to eat with the soup the morning after their steamy activities.

He questioned her the reason why she did it, and she answered that she wanted to die. He told Leah to hang on her life until after they meet again. Leah said yes eventhough she thought it wasn’t possible for them to have another encounter.

The day came when Leah had to depart to Byun’s place—a three-weeks carriage journey. Before departing, the Crown Prince Blair, her half-brother came to her. He insulted her as usual, and almost hit her. (Here we can see that her relationship with the royal family is not a harmonious one). Blair promised her that when he ascend the throne, he will bring her back to the capital to make her life miserable.

Just when Leah arrived in the outskirts of the capital, an ambush came. The royal knights guarding her are all slaughtered, by none other than the Kurkans!

Our hot ML then appeared and caught his prey. and we need more chapters!! ^^

Please comment and give reviews in novelupdates so that the translator can speed up their work on this novel, guys!

14. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 15 is the newest update

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  15. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find raws to read? I’m dying for the next chapter already!!

Yuri1993 and Coffea to Ell like this.
  16. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please. Like what happened after the princess was captured. And what will happen to the royal family, did they discover she is not a virgin or at least met their downfall? Kinda lowkey want her to take over the kingdom since she works hard for it

17. nyxxx

nyxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not when she slept with him

18. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those abs....:blobnosebleed:

19. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More plz

20. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens after she is captured? Does her family try to get her back so they can send her to the pervey husband?