Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was my theory too ;--; like my theory was that this is Dream Siena's dream before she died.

2. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any Siena and Kuhn Family moment? Did Siena become pregnant during the story or near the ending? Because I know Kuhn reaction during Siena pregnancy :p

3. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of her dream, she came to understand who he was more (plus she became more open minded because of it). She realized he had flaws too.

In book 7 they had more interactions. I think this is where he showed more that he cared about her. He did care about her all along; in this book, you'll come to realize that all his actions implied that he kept his distance because of the Red King. In his reign, Red King and the Lehman family were in power, and don't forget that the Lehman family destroyed the Alkeron family, where the woman he loved, Edith, Dian's mother came from (they were the cause of her death). Imagine he got closer to Siena. That'll make them more powerful and unshakeable (he distanced himself too with Dian because he'll be more endanger)

He had a real deep talk with Siena (and Kuhn too xD) when she and Kuhn went to his office to ask for his permission so they can marry. Literally ask them questions to see if they can handle or be able to stand strong after they get married.

When Siena told him that she was pregnant, the Emperor laughed for the first time and allowed her and Kuhn to get married by contract/document first (so Red king won't be able to annul their marriage in court). [He also saw himself in her since he also did the same to his father when Edith was pregnant with Dian)

He also kept his will to live longer until Siena gave birth, and they spent their time together before he died, even if they exchanged few words. He said to her that he had thought of her as a grown up since she was a kid.
    I will expand on this more as I reread.

The Emperor saw the opportunity to take revenge on the Lehman family for what they did to Edith, so he made Dian powerful. This is also why he granted Kuhn the title of Marquis.

4. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    XD

Siena was showing symptoms of pregnancy at the end of book 6 and was confirmed pregnant in book 7.

Kuhn was so shock when he found out that she was pregnant from Dian that he literally went to palace without even changing into formal clothing.

Kuhn kept hugging Siena and her waist. Yo this man. On the day he confronted Siena in her room about her pregnancy, he touched her belly and was expecting their baby to be kicking like man she's only one month pregnant.
    But on like the 5th month, when he felt their child's kick, he was so happy, he almost cried in joy.

Oh man when their daughter, Isabelle, was born, he was so scared to hold her. He was like what if I drop her? XD

But then eventually he kept showering Isabelle lots of love. When he brought in the leavea that would confirm if their child was a God or not, and during their visit to the Emperor, man keeps looking at Isabelle like always admiring how adorable and lovely she is UmU. It was to the point that Siena had to call him a few times before he returns back to reality.

He keeps playing with Isabelle when Siena is busy.

When Isabelle turned 5, Siena gave her a palace, as it was a tradition to do so when a prince or princess turns 5, Kuhn protests saying she was too young to live on her own in a palace. But Isabelle was like no, I will move and she did. And Kuhn went all lamenting saying that she was too young to move xD

Kuhn and Siena reads storybooks to Ekart, their son, before he sleeps. They always visit the children and spend time with them.

In book 8, Kuhn brought their children in the banquet (I think it was for New Years). He was carrying Ekart and Isabelle was holding his hand.

Duke Bless/Blessing's grandson, Andrew, sees Isabelle and instantly was attracted to her. He went to Isabelle and introduced himself and asks for her name (mind you he calls her My Lady and was unaware of her as a Princess). Isabelle giggles and you know he demands for her name one more time. Kuhn saw all of this and legit, his mood drops. He was like How dare this kid approach my daughter. And Kuhn reprimanded him and took Isabelle away. Andrew went crying as he realized that she was the Princess and was like apologizing to his grandpa for his rude manners.

That's all I remember for now xD

EDIT:
    Siena was pregnant with Isabelle in the beginning of the book 7 and with Ekart towards the end.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  5. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there is. His name is Landel and he comes from the Ducal family of Bless/Blessing. He proposed to Siena but she rejected and I feel so bad cuz he was asked to stand witness to Kuhn and Siena's wedding in book 7.

This guys is clean okay. No malice. He didn't propose to her for power.

6. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to apologize for a wrong spoiler. He didn't become the King of the desert kingdom. He and Fatima were lovers, but he didn't become King of that kingdom.

AnniePoo, Assassel, RedRuchi and 45 others like this.
  7. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll give fluffy moments spoilers next time.

djan29, illya_hanh, ariane09 and 6 others like this.
  8. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least, it is a beautiful ending. Well, it doesn't matter if this is a dream or not... At least there is possibility for this to happen.

@Tang Sakura yes! More fluffy moments... So, is isabella a semigod or something?

Any jealous moments from Kuhn? Because of landel?

I wonder if isabella and ekart have darker skin...

9. milkteaislyf

milkteaislyf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god. This should be a major major spoiler tag. I feel so sad about this. Why author whyyyyyy. Were all those fluffs just a dream? Let's just live in the dreamworld then. ;__________;

L.A.C.L. and bochucha like this.
  10. vsvivian

vsvivian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think the title of the book( the great wish) is the wish of 'future Siena' to have a different start with Kuhn and the other people. But I think the God give the 'future Siena' a dream of the present Siena that live in another world (parallel world) just like Lucia story but it is just my opinion haha. I'm a little sad to think that the moment of Sienna and Kuhn and also the good ending just a dream. >.<
    The present Siena also say something like this toward the end of the book 7 when she see Kuhn and their children

Sienna close her eyes slowly and then open her eyes. Whenever she feels happy, she will recall the emperor (the future Sienna) who appeared in her dream when she was 20. What was the essence of the dream that changed her life itself, she could not solve the mystery. It was a secret buried in her heart that she can't tell anyone.
    Was it just a dream that disappeared when she woke up, was that the possibility of the future or was there somewhere in my life that live in that future? If it is not a vain delusion but a future that really exist, she believe that the future will be happy in the end. She will never think of the Emperor in her dreams again. The reason that she still couldn't let go of that dream was because there was a slight anxiety. What if everything goes wrong, what if the happiness she enjoy collapses?
    But now, even that anxiety has disappeared. The unsmooth future may be waiting. Life is not knowing what will happen tomorrow but no matter what the future was, she had confidence to overcome it. There will be no despair as long as her loved ones are by her side. Sienna look at her children and Kuhn. She will never forget this moment forever. In the distant future, she will remember and be immersed in happy memories.

Sorry I don’t speak Korean that’s why it may not 100% accurate. My English also isn’t so great as it’s not my native language. So please don’t mind my translation.

11. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is so beautiful. The part where she know have the courage to live her life towards the future without thinking about the dream.

I wish she told someone about the dream though...

12. milkteaislyf

milkteaislyf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This teared me up. Thank you so much for sharing. I am eternally grateful~

P.S. The grammar is fine. Please don't be intimidated to share your translations~

13. rissachayne

rissachayne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much for sharing, and i need more spoilers ~
    I really like the story, and then i buy the novel from google play book, but i can't read korean language, then i try to translate it in google translation but it's so bad i dont understand :cry:
    If anyone would be willing to help me to translate it, please DM

bochucha likes this.
  14. arisu13

arisu13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im so in love with this manhwa, too bad theres no translated novel or raw manhwa, but 1 thing i wanna make sure:

this story is safe right? not like lucia? lol

forever khun and sienna ♥️

booloob likes this.
  15. arisu13

arisu13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ill be waitingggg
    i need khun and sienna vitamin xD

angelhalo224 likes this.
  16. vsvivian

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try to translate later if I have free time I need to read the novel again to remember hehe

17. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your theory is definitely less tragic and dark than what I had in mind (the same OH SHIT theory @milkteaislyf shared, basically). Because since the god told "future Siena" that he could only grant a wish as long as it didn't change anyone's fate... that means (to me) that "present Siena"'s life can only be a fantasy because everyone's fate has changed in it. And the fact that the side story is the epilogue/ending of Book 7 pretty much reinforces this theory. So there are strong arguments to be made for the tragic ending. The cherry on top is what you said about the meaning of the novel's title. After loads of fluff, the readers get an overdose of angst and can only find comfort in the beauty of the dream. But it seems to be just that, a dream. [Insert performing arts emoji/theatre symbol]

To end this comment on a positive note, we can always hope that the manwha will differ slightly form the novel, like Who Made Me A Princess. And hopefully, it won't hint to a tragic ending, just a kickass beautiful ending.

Thank you so much Tang Sakura for all your spoilers and to Vsvivian for offering to translate more juicy bits.

Edit: But if I think about it, the tragic ending theory could be completely wrong too and there really is a parallel world like in Lucia/Who made me a princess. Because "present Siena" has the capacity to have 'dreams' and see "future Siena" (it would be too weird if this was an endless 'dream within a dream' scenario). So if there is a parallel world, they aren't dreams, but something like clairvoyant episodes and "present Siena" really exists.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  18. vsvivian

Reading List:
    Link
    Here guys a little spoiler from book 8. sorry, I'm a little busy this week >.<
    In the book 8, Siena came to the evening banquet alone and later Kuhn came with Eckart and Isabelle. It made the children got the people's attention in the banquet hall. Unlike the Emperor couple who often appear in the official places, the children are still young so people only have a little opportunity to see them. The people felt enthusiastic because up until now, there have never been royal families with dark hair like Eckart and Isabelle. When Siena saw Kuhn and their children, she felt her heart steadily jumped. she didn't know why her heart was pounding more when she saw Kuhn as a 'father' than when he showed the charm of 'man'. His childish face became so lovely that Siena wanted to kiss him right away.
    After Kuhn took Eckart to his bedroom, he came to the balcony inside the banquet hall where Siena was resting. He entered the balcony and untying the strings of tied curtains, made the people in the banquet laughed meaningfully and they thought Siena wouldn't come out anytime soon. Khun approached her and hugged her waist from behind and kissed her neck. Sienna, who was tensed by the hug, suddenly smiled and turned around. Siena asked why he brought the children to the banquet and Kuhn answered that their son didn't sleep eventhough he read him two books. And they talked about their children, and many things and laugh together. Later, Siena asked Kuhn if they should have a third child and she was suprised to see that Kuhn was so excited with her question. He never expressed that he wanted more children. She asked how many children that he want and Kuhn said as the more the better because he always envied a house with many brothers. He never said that he want more children because the one who suffer the most is Siena so he will follow her opinion and he will be happy even if there are no more children. Siena agreed to have a third child.

19. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based from previously given spoilers, fatima was dream kuhn's wife but she died and in the present timeline kuhn is already crazy in love with Siena so any woman besides her is probs unimportant although present Fatima becomes attracted to present kuhn too to the point where she hates on Siena and does the usual shady wannabe-mistress-but-have-no-chance-tingz lmao

Also, just how did big bro dian ended up in the slums when his uncle is still alive??? I get that sienna's mom had something to do with his mother's death but what about his uncle??? Why isn't he with his uncle?? :blobsob: and another question, was the current emperor married twice (to dian's mother first then to sienna's mom) even though it's not allowed? Like, I thought emperors in this story can only get married once or am I just tripping? :blobdizzy:

20. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering because "present Kuhn" said that
    it's his family's tradition to marry for love, not for political reasons. So I just find it sad if he married Siena in the dream because the love of his life (Fatima) had already died and he just didn't care anymore about who he was with. I wasn't expecting this type of angst in this fluffy story, tbh
    I was also confused because in previous spoilers it's said that he wasn't king of Fatima's country, so I was wondering if they were married or just lovers.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    AnniePoo, L.A.C.L., djan29 and 17 others like this.