Discussion I don’t want to be loved

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Tt123, May 1, 2020.

1. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok here the discussion thread. Please let it all out in here

2. Chronos5884

Chronos5884 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still do not approve of Igor. I am not fond of him. I sympathize with him, but I do not want Rhia to be with him at this time.

She got a more stable family that loves her, and then he had to get her mixed up in political stuff and bring her back to a country that is both familiar in terrible ways and unfamiliar to her where no one else knows her or cares too much about her.Literally put her out among strangers.

I don't think a lot of his "atonement" is really for her. It feels like it's for himself. Because it hurts him so much for her to run so hard to get away from him. It hurts him so much because he feels guilty about hurting her so badly and brutally raping her as well.

Those motivations in and of themselves are not necessarily bad, but for him to pull this shit just to drag her back to his side when she already found a happy supportive family and a couple of good friends makes me unhappy.

If she was in a bad situation, and then he stepped in to save her from it, I would be less against it. I think that's how he should have done it. Sat back and waited, protect her from the shadows to atone. And then if a situation called for him to step in personally, perhaps then would be the time to make an appearance. If not, then just stay out.

Instead he manufactures a situation and schemes to push her into marrying him again.

You've hurt her so much in the past. She didn't want to marry you, again. Why did you have to push things in a way so that circumstances would likely force her to marry you?

Damn you Igor!

Tt123 likes this.
  3. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for coming discuss in this thread. It seem even thought this thread exist ppl both reader and the person who give spoiler still fighting in the spoiler thread and no one prefer to discuss here. For me 50% i still dont like igor due to some incident That i feel like he had a choice to treat Rhia better but he didnt Choose it. another 50% i understand him and feel sorry for him for the incident that he was pressured and really cant do anything. So im fine with ppl like hime or hate him. Everyone has their own preference, standard Etc. so even thought the spoiler already reveal the truth, it’s not wrong if some ppl still dont like him because as i mentioned everyone have their own Preference and standard whether this action for them is forgivable or likeable so there is no right or wrong if you hate or like those character. Im sorry for my bad english

4. NightShayde

NightShayde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I am enjoying this book, but the chapters are ridiculously short. I like that they release frequently, but I would be so upset if I paid $49.99 for the 41 advanced chapters only to be done with them in an hour and a half.

5. Qizzo

Qizzo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anywhere left to read the chapters? Apparently deleted from patreon

6. Tenshilique

Tenshilique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this book regularly updated? I have been reading in-progress novels and updates are always 1 week apart (T_T)
    Good Plot though for this one.

7. Mausfrye

Mausfrye New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This will be random. I have to post 5 times before it will let me post a link.
    I found the Spanish version of this novel and it is complete including side stories. I'm going to use the browser translator to read it in English. Not sure how it will go, but I thought it would be good to post it here so people can access it. Excuse the random posts until the link shows up.

And here is random post #2

http://www.novelawuxia.com/p/no-quiero-ser-amada.html