Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much to these juicy spoilers. I just want to clarify some points, if some people can spoil these please:

1. What happened with Yenni in the 2 years seperation?
    2. How did they meet again?
    3. What happened with the Villian? (someone mentioned she disappeared.)
    4. In the side stories, it seems to imply that the empire is in danger(?) due to some people running amok or is it a natural disaster? If it's the former, why?
    5. Are there any juicy spoilers of Eru's proposal? Or did he just simply decide, like, since we feel the same, ya ganna be the next empress then. Uggh. I wish not.
    6. Yenni was a cool and open girl. Someone mentioned they did the "deed" :blobbunny: before marrige. I-Is that true? Can someone give us juicy bits to this?
    7. What is the reaction of Yenni's family when they knew of her relationship with Eru?

2. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't believe Yerenica call themselves PG… the side story completely proves that false. I was blushing like crazy and it took me a while to calmly read that over.

Uncopyright, Mikaa, kuroarash and 3 others like this.
  3. pli822

pli822 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally made an account because of this manhwa. I started to MTL-ed the novel because I want to read the whole thing (so far can only access until fourth chapter in kakao page)! Or is there a translation group that already pick the story?:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

Im Who Im, Niveis, Reita_360 and 3 others like this.
  5. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY that was spicy! There's no way they're rated G!

6. Chiaraaa

Chiaraaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel and webtoon. The story is not that heavy and many fluff :aww:, it’s like refreshing part after reading such a heavy story that make you lost temper like abandoned empress, lady to queen and remarried empress :blob_coffee:

Thankyou so much for all those spoilers :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

papapa and Seiren88 like this.
  7. Vanbeauty2005

Vanbeauty2005 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What 's happen next after chap 25 in manhwa .... and what is his answer ?? I am very curious

8. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. It's rated G but it seems the unreliable google trans gave a good hint. :blobjoy:

Screenshot_20200430_135259.jpg

manvugu, Wen Rou, rainychic and 43 others like this.
  9. RealDisaster

RealDisaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that scalated very quickly hahaha

manvugu, beazacha, Mrs. B and 5 others like this.
  10. Sagisou

Sagisou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I also noticed that when I searched on kakao, does anybody know if we can buy this title off google playbooks?

11. Li Lei

Li Lei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! Thank you so muuuuch!!!! It's full of fluffiness and moe moe kyaaaaaah~ btw, I'm really curious as to what he did from 2 days prior to this fluffy encounter, per see? It states there that "failing to control his feelings 2 days ago and eventually made her cry" just WHAT DID HE DO TO MAKE HER YENI-CHAN CRY *wink *wink *wink

12. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr, this and beware of the villainess are 2020 best highlight (in the midst of depressing corona issue, lockdown, and mental decline of our many poor empress issues)

Mrs. B, Mitsuki000, Leilacus and 3 others like this.
  13. Helistir

Helistir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see you are a person of Culture. I can't agree more with you XD I think these two gained very quickly my Top 3 of best Manhwa. I'm currently new in this forum and after rejoice with this spoiler I will try to find Spoilers of Beware of the Villainess~

Also out of context but... It's my first time replying Wohoo~

14. Serena98

Serena98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I am also curious! Question 3 and 7 the most~

15. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there more spoilers for hungry hoes like me? Any spoiler will do. T_T

GuraSan9806 likes this.
  16. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello guys. It time for a new spoiler.

So I been seeing a lot of question been asking what happen to Soilard the witch... Thankfully on my continuation of my reading. It was explain as so what happen to her.

After the arrival and meet up of the envoy from Lebovni. 4 days before the return. Belgott hold a welcoming ceremony for lebovni for 3 days.

At first Euradian didn't want her to attend the ceremony because of the crowded and fear of her mana adjust would occur.
    but Yenny said she will only be there for an hour.

Since he has been honest with his feeling, lately Euradian become bolder and more clingy toward Yenny this time. As they were discussing about this matter at her office. Euradian pull Yenny to sit on his lap and hug her. kissing her cheek, forehead and nose.
    Trying to convince she will be fine. So Euradian told her then she need to stick around him all time and not leave his side then they kissed again. (their fluffiness never stop now...)

On the last day of banquet.
    As plan, Yeni enter with euradian and many noble speculate that this envoy is more than just welcoming of Lebovni but instead a welcoming of a new empress and political marriage between two kingdom.

Then, Euradian saw Solard passing by the hallway sending eye signal 'come see me' to Euredian. So euradian ask yenny to stick to Diego, the black haired priest while he go out for a while. Yenny didn't know Euradian went to meet Soliard.

As Euradian went to see her, Yenny stick to Countess Claris as they became close since she moved to temple previously. Then one of maid, Larya spill the wine on the dress of Countess Claris. So Yenny follows Claris to change clothes to the private room. Then while Claris went to change clothes Yenny was scolding Larya but then she became dizzier. Slowly she notice the teary Larya turn into an evil smile. Slowly as yenny agonizing in pain feeling like the dark energy of hand pulling her. soon yenny body cameout as Eun-seo soul once again.

feeling a vortex of darkness sucking her soul into the underworld. Raulus save her in time and grab larya by the neck after pulling her out from the vortex telling her to run to the temple. Larya was a corpse control by a evil dark force call the Lermodi. It seem base on Raulus, their is a god rules that a taboo cannot be broken. Where god or any evil being cannot be down on earth. but after seeing the Lermodi has broken the taboo and being here are not good. Raulus told her to go to the temple of his alter and summon him down on earth.

So Yenny in her ghost form run to the temple. There she summon Raulus.
    There is only one way to summon the god iwhich is only through those one of his descendant bloodline to call him out using his baptismal name. but due to the situation it was an exception for yenny so she called his baptismal name. Raulus came down in a big wolf form.

Meanwhile, Euradian and Solard had a battle energy between magic and divinty collide outside the garden.
    (I think this part would be better to watch in webtoon since a lot of unseen battle between them going on. invisible hand and invisible divinity chain happen... it's hard for me to plain. so i cut the battle scene out yea...)

so in the mids of the battle solard ask again whether euradian would marry her if not the princess died. but euradian didn't beleive her threaten remark. so solard ask larya to drag Yenny body to her.

As Yenny body was drag at their location. Euradien was shock and slowly approach yenny body. no matter how many times he called her name she didn't respond. euradian became more angry toward solard.

As Raulus and Yenny arrive at scene where euradian and solard are.
    Raulus told yenny to return to her body quickly before her soul disapear.
    Once again on euradien arm, yenny open her eyes in surprised.
    as soon as yenny open her eyes she call out Raulus out loud. while Solard call out the god of hell, Heidis.
    Confirming that Yenny is capable of calling the god of Raulus, Solard ask Heidis that yenny body is good enough even if its not euradian because yenny can also summon Raulus.

but in order for raulus to continue to fight he need continue pour of divinty power.
    So yenny forcefully deep kiss euradian. rather than just holding hand. kissing and direct contact was more powerful to receive the divinity energy from euradian.

As solard slowly losing to raulus. she called Heidis to come up from underground quickly and overtake yenny body but instead pierce through solard body. He took over solard body then dissapear onto the ground.

the battle end.

Yenny woke up 10 days after that.
    but yenny has soar throat and vomit blood. euradian was not happy and restless seeing her in those condition.
    he held yenny up on the bed in his arm while kissing her forehead, cheek and lips over and over again... holding her in his arm making sure its not a dream. (more more fluff.....)

then suddenly under the blanket a small wolf puppy pop out. It was Raulus.
    only yenny know it's raulus since she can hear him talk but euradian can't. but euradian didn't like the puppy was always sticking at yenny side and want to throw him out. Raulus grumble inwardly as euradian keep on pushing him away from yenny.

Euradian ask yenny where this puppy come from. yenny lied to him saying she pick up from somewhere. but euradian told yenny not to speak since her throat still hurt and since she didn't listen. again give yenny deep kissed.
    (euradian is so beastly now... he can't stop kissing her... hehe)

so when euradian went out. raulus the puppy tell yenny what happen.
    because heidis saw yenny capable of summoning god of raulus. his target now turn to yenny rather than euradian compare to the original story.
    so while heidis on a runway in Solard body. it will take him 2-3 years to adjust to human body. that is the time frame where he told yenny to tell euradian to track down heidis and purify the whole belgott. Raulus even put like a seed tracking thing to know his whereabout before solard and heidis dissapear.

meanwhile yenny don't have to worry about dying with the time limit since raulus is here on the ground. but he blame yenny because of her poor divinity energy his form is only a small puppy. If it wasn't because euradian beside her during the battle that night with only her divinity energy, she could have died then.

meanwhile in euradian office with felix. euradian already start to arrange diego and the rest of the priest to travel around belgott and start with the purification process. believe that it would take 3 years to get it done but insist to get it done in 2 years (i think this explain why they will be apart for 2 years or so...)
    remembering the battle that take place with solard. He somehow figure out that now solard is aiming for yenny and also believe that the puppy that suddenly appear out of nowhere is actually raulus. when he remember yenny shouting out raulus name. even though he could not see raulus during the battle that night. but he felt the massive energy of divinity happening.
    and so while solving solard issue and tracking her down. he believe yenny will be save to return to Lebovni.

end of my reading with latest chapter.
    this also explain the reason for their 2 years of gap i believe.
    which also explain who is the small puppy between them on the novel cover.

17. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dita90
    This user is very grateful for all the spoilers you have provided us in this thread -ehem- I mean thank you very much for all the fluff that you are sharing with us.:blobmelt:

The battle scene between Yeni & Erudien vs. Solerd looks like a public display of affection because of
    the deep kiss :blobnosebleed:
    . Even the climax is full of fluff.

18. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

OMG :blobnosebleed:
    This will be amazing in the manhwa!!! :blobpopcorn::blobtaco:
    Yenny being badass, Eru being 'forcefully' kissed and puppy Raulus! ♥️
    Thank you so much once again and looking forward for the next spoiler ><

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  19. straw.berry

straw.berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dita90 thank you so much!

So, the puppy in the novel cover is the god raulus

20. pli822

pli822 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! This chapter appears to have solved the 2-year gap.

The fluffy scenes keep repeating :X3: