LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. munerkie

munerkie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we do have eleanora for time stop... we just need her to know how to stop time

2. Nessle

Nessle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is a joestar whem you need one

3. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, just realized that the fight included the rank 13 vampire and a frikkin god, so all of Vandalieu's vamps probably ranked up after this.

4. daxrocket

daxrocket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since stands are a representation of the person's soul, Van's clones could be considered stands since he uses spirit form to make them.

Paps likes this.
  5. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. If XP could be stocked for future classes, Van would max like 5 classes.

Paps likes this.
  6. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking, isn't a Demon King Familiar covered in Demon King Eyes, and blasted into orbit, already considered a spy satellite/orbital weapons platform?

Superioreos, anon, Paps and 1 other person like this.
  7. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It all depends on whether the family member is able to function in the vacuum of space, but I think it should be possible.

That reminds me of a topic mentioned in the Spoiler thread, about the question of how the existence of other planets and other alternate lands in the universe of the death mage works, I am in favor of two theories or they are different dimensions very close to the another or to which I am more in favor, that everything happens in the same great universe but separated by thousands of years of distance, but united by different channels advisable with space magic, saving the distances, something like the multiple passages described in the stories from hp lovecraft like the unknown Kadath or the witch's house.

Paps likes this.
  8. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van has just shown he can create demon king cannon golems. Now imagine Van launches a global network of golem satellites and weapon systems capable of launching every type of elemental and physical attack at his disposal. Aerial bombardment. Including explosive rounds, pathogen rounds, elemental rounds, etc. While simultaneously creating a golem communication network allowing for internet and phone calls and if using the dk eyeballs and light video calls or real time surveillance.

anon likes this.
  9. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing Van, I wouldn't be surprised if he does so. If he trains Abyss well enough to have IFF, it could be used as a free enemy inconvenience method. Could give them debuffs when they look up. That would be fun to read.

Paps likes this.
  10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The big question about htat is if the Gods will stand for it, rigth now we don't know where this 'divines places' are could some God notice Van satellites?? Can they bring them down??? Those would be interesting question to answer.

11. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this reminds me of a lecture my religious grandma once gave to the family, she said god gets angry for all those satellites and other stuff people send to the heavens :ROFLMAO:

Paps likes this.
  12. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! I think that EVERYONE here is forgetting something right now. Van is literally wearing his SOUL in the form of a grotesque black armor right now as part of his soul destruction fighting technique.

Paps and Eddy andres like this.
  13. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh. After seeing all the weird ways of fighting Van has, it slipped my mind that that was something unusual. Neat. Wonder if there will be some fight where he fights more hand to hand instead of just shooting stuff so we can see how it affects his fighting style.

14. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Just waiting for Van to coat his friends in his soul so I can change the definition of Soul mate in online dictionaries.

chomer, Superioreos, Paps and 2 others like this.
  15. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, what if Van makes a Project Thor real. But instead of using Tungsten, he use God parts, Demo King parts and Orichalcum. Ask the best enchanters on Vidas side to make the projectiles.

:hmm:
    I think I actualy prefere Nukes over that...

Paps likes this.
  16. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, he WAS doing this battle hand-to-hand until he gave the fighting over to his Vampire harem. It was only after that he started with the projectiles for the finisher, and that was mostly because he was firing the light ghosts at him which allowed him to gain the EXP from the fight (since finishing the guy off himself would deny him the EXP due to the curse.)

Blue_Minnow and Paps like this.
  17. Nessle

Nessle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's think it a bit,vandalieu has as many ways to fight to as many chicks he has and will have,and with new demon fragments it gets even weirder,and with time experience and fragments his soul becomes his greatest power ,along with his mind being tough as heck so him using his soul to defend his body,wich is supposed to be the othed way around,is a clean fact that proves that vand is more random of a fighter than arda,(alda) train of thoughts

18. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, depends on if you count his spirit form hitting him as hand-to-hand, since he barely used his normal body at all due to the shadow restricting him. Also, the way Birkyne fought with his own severed limbs makes it kind of hard to tell how Van's technique would be used against a more standard-ish opponent, especially since this is Van's first major fight since he unlocked the soul destruction fighting technique (excluding the fight against the 5 colored blades where he unlocked it during and was severely handicapped).

19. munerkie

munerkie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in other words, van can bitchslap someone or some god with his very being

20. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And break their soul while doing it.