Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Luciernagah1

Luciernagah1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the page where they publish the novel but this account does not allow me to share the link.

layyu and frappuccinoaddict like this.
  2. Luciernagah1

Luciernagah1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hola, encontré la página donde publican la novela pero está todo en coreano, es muy difícil registrarse y hay que pagar para leer creo. No puedo compartir el link porque mi cuenta es nueva. Pero búscalo como
    악녀는 변화한다

3. Neneee

Neneee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's so used to everyone loving her that she keeps thinking that the ML must still be in love with her and she can't stand seeing him happy with someone else. Especially now that she sees that Athy is special since the ML treats her differently even from the way he treated her back then. At the dinner when everyone's attention was on the happy couple or when the princess was laughing with Athy her expression was especially ugly. Or also later when they went on a picknick and she remembers Ryan's warning.

Celebrianna, layyu, Leilacus and 4 others like this.
  4. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Ryan used to love her. But why now threaten her now? was he aware of her evil ways from the beginning ? and how come she casually approach him in first name basis when she called him a monster? was it also a part of her plan to humiliate Ryan?

layyu and Mikaa like this.
  5. Danxxiii

Danxxiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryan threaten her saying that if she tries to hurt his wife he will make her regret it. I don’t think he realized she was evil in the beginning. It’s after she calls him a monster he begins to see her in a different light. She calls him by his first name cause I’m guessing she still thinks he might feel a thing for her but he doesn’t. I don’t think she wants to humiliate him I think it’s our heroine she wants to humiliate which will prob not happen because the main character is not dumb or weak

beazacha, Celebrianna, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a very manipulative person who worked her way to the top . She could have stayed extremely manipulative and shrewd if her vanity wasn’t flustered due to the FL

Celebrianna and Mikaa like this.
  7. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the reasons for her being the way she is , a social climber is her parents . Her actions like colouring her hair golden after seeing FLs red hair , her not understanding the etiquette for wine of the territory all hint towards her low genteel birth . Her father and mother just saw her as a tool . She worked hard to create an image , it’s all a facade

8. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so this is my assumption. Maybe she spread rumors about Ryan, so that no one would see her in a bad way, for choosing a prince over him. Speculating that she was scared of his monster side.
    But she just want someone in higher social order, may even ditch second prince for crown prince if ever he showed interest in her.

9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. Realistic reaction should be like the one from 'I am troubled my fiance is villain' where ML killing people to save MC. She admit she's scared of him, but she know he do all of that to save her, so she didn't want to hurt him with her fear.

10. Danxxiii

Reading List:
    Link
    So the Mc is outside with the princess, youngest prince and that annoying bit**. The young princess is like “oh ur so nice and I feel like I’ve known you my whole life”
    Mc: I feel the same way
    But then the youngest prince (don’t know his name) say “but I remember you were very cold towards your sister and other people”
    (The annoying fake blonde bitch smirks)
    Mc says “ I was just fulfilling my duties and people misinterpreted me”
    Blonde bitch tries to make her look bad and say “oh but people’s comments about others show how the person is” (something like that)
    And then the young prince says it’s kinda of rude but the Mc defend her and say no what she says is true too but indirectly throw it at her what she did to Ryan with her facial expression.
    Ryan comes back from hunting with the other two princes and brings her back a crown made of flowers. Sweet moment but blonde girl is real jealous
    i think the blonde hair Bit** might still have feelings for ML and regrets having chosen the prince over him because anytime the ML is with the MC she gets real jealous. That’s why when she first heard that Ml wife is a horrible woman she was happy maybe thinking she could get him back. But like what she did is unredeemable. because of her lie Ryan was labeled a monster.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  11. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how Athy just smiles the whole time she throws shade at her. She may have become more expressive but that stoicism still shines through!

On a related note, does anyone feel bad for the prince in all of this? Seems like a swell dude, but could seriously have a better fiance.

beazacha, Celebrianna, layyu and 5 others like this.
  12. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think Lacia has ever loved Ryan. She just likes the attention she gets from people, and guys are the easiest tools for her to climb to high status. She didn't lie though, she was being completely honest that she thought Ryan was like a monster when he killed those Yarundi. It is understandable, when you were young. Imagine seeing someone killing people in front of you. Her fault was to tell people that Ryan was like a monster, and didn't stood up for Ryan after she calmed down from her shock, after all, Ryan saved her life and as a matter of fact, it is Winterne's responsibility to kill Yarundi. But again, they were young at that time so it is understandable.

But now that they have matured, she didn't even say sorry and just came to Winterne, expecting to be treated like a princess, because she thought she is the angel, the best of everything, and they would compare her with the "evil" duchess, that would make her feel better about herself.

Unfortunately for her, the duchess apparently is a gracious, kind hearted lady and deeply loved by the duke.

So it destroyed her expectation, especially that seemed the royal family now gravitated around the ducal couple, and she felt left out, she is not the center of attention anymore.

That's why she is being salty. Because she is envious of someone else's happiness.

On side note, yes I pity Prince Vladimir. He seems like a decent guy, and for sure deserves someone better that Lacia.

13. Neneee

Neneee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the only feeling she has for the ML is that she cannot accept him getting over her and even loving someone more than herself. Just like she can't accept the good feelings between Athy and the princess. The only reason why she chose the prince was that she believed out of all her suiters (who must all be blind btw) he's the only one worthy of her. So in the end she didn't chose him as a person but his title.
    What I don't get is why she chose to label the ML as a monster. I'd think it's either to gain pity or gain the attention of the prince.... However she'd get more attention by staying by the ML's side since he is related to the royal family :blobunsure:

I honestly think that the prince knows something, there was one slide where he was looking strangely while she wasn't looking his way. Otherwise I'm just going to light a candle for the kingdom. Royalties who can't see through the nobles' acting....that usually doesn't go well.

14. Naochan

Naochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel is on the kakao page platform but it is an r15 unless you have a korean phone number for validation the age cannot be seen

frappuccinoaddict likes this.
  15. Danxxiii

Reading List:
    Link
    so it’s the last day of their guest. MC is talking to Ryan and he says he’s jealous of how close she and the princess have gotten. But Mc tells him tomorrow they will leave and I will pay attention to only you. She also says how it’s unfortunate he can’t come to boating with them. He says he will come later on and he has work to do. So then the princess, the youngest prince, the blond bit** and her fiancé come to the boating thing. The blonde bitch asks to partner up with the Mc and says bc she hasn’t talked much to her. The Mc agrees. In the small boat thingy they start speak to each other and the blonde bit** is like the princess used to be closer to me now she’s closer to you it looks like you robbed her. To which she says I know you don’t like me so why did you want to be in the same boat as me. And then she says she heard the Ml had favored a women from the south and she always wanted to meet this person. It’s ends with the Mc asking what she thinks after having seen it all
    I’m telling you I feel like she had feelings for him cause if not she wouldn’t have come all the way there. Also I feel like she might try to do something to make the Mc look bad while in the small boat (Uggh I can’t Wait for 93 to come out)

16. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn’t have feelings for any of them . She is an insecure individual who has been satisfied recently but now she feels she is losing control on one of her “admirers” and she is sad about that

beazacha, Celebrianna, layyu and 7 others like this.
  17. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously can't see this ending up well for her. Athy's rep is at the point where that would seem incredibly out of character for her, and there is no way Ryan would believe her.

Celebrianna likes this.
  18. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah . Like I said previously . She is losing it .

Celebrianna and layyu like this.
  19. Naochan

Naochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In kakao page the chapters are double and it can be said that chapter 93 is already out
    The blonde pretends that she falls and mc holds her to be pounded with a needle that she wears in the ring and mc ends up pushing her and therefore falling into the lake.
    Where the blonde throws the ring into the lake and pretends to be a victim while the princess and the princes see mc as responsible, the ml arrives and the other prince. Ml hugs MC and is angry while watching the blonde's performance and MC sees her injured arm, I don't know what they say since I don't understand Korean

20. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I constantly have to remind myself that this is a chinese manhwa, because it is so unusual: the ML is a genuinely good person, and the storytelling isn't choppy and rushed. I often have trouble following chinese manhwa because they often don't explain stuff properly, but this one has a good flow, great character development and a certain sensitivity for its characters.