Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Ninushi-san

Ninushi-san Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually thought Penelope was going to end up with Derrick, and I don't even know why- It's just the feeling that came

2. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers kind souls! They are much appreciated!

Quick question tho! Does MC ever bring up the idea of leaving the family after her coming of age party ever again?

3. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    more details please. T^T
    did they regret their past actions... er, sorry btw, I'm a little twisted here after reading the first few chapters of the novel version as I couldn't understand the hate she got from her brothers (modern)

4. -Matsurika-

-Matsurika- Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know the feeling when you kill all you restlesness and frustration of having only 3 chap translated by reading some good and life saving spoilers.
    I'm feeling that now thank y'all so much:cry::cry: i'm very blessed by these spoilers. y'all are very kind to share these infrormations .
    Hope you all are safe

5. Eurekaaaaa

Eurekaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Callisto ship all the way, although I like Vinter’s character design in the manwha more. I’m just a sucker for white haired ML (*ehem* *ehem* I’m looking at you Zero, you did this to me you hot vampire hunter you- You corrupted my 7 yr-old heart. THAT IS ILLEGAL MISTER! )

6. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i read at the latest chapter, it seems vinter has fallen for her too, but i don't know because i'm skipped all the chapter to the latest and from the MTL she said something like maybe it's better for her to reject him soon so he didn't hurted much. Before, she said that she like crown prince too, so i think it's from mc pov
    i don't know who's POV is this and what they're talking about because i just MTLing the chapter :blobjoy::blobjoy:

LokaLari, Dayang_Dyan, Th.ay and 4 others like this.
  7. Deleted member 85337

Deleted member 85337 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Yvonne doesn't fall in love with Crowne Prince because he only belongs to Penelope :blobuwu: Besides, Eclipse is so handsome guy but i think that he is a yandere character :blobsweat:
    Where do you read the LN? Please share the link :cookie::blob_tilt:

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2020
    LokaLari likes this.
  8. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, a major reason why Penelope doesn't pursue Eclipse is that his affection raises very very fast and easily. Basically, if affection is easy to raise then that means it's easy to lower as we see with Vinter in chapter 33. I'm kinda impressed with her on that since most people (including myself) would have naturally rushed for Eclipse at the first chance.

9. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember , no . But my memory is a it hazy as I read so many novels so it overlaps .

10. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the thing is she did that at first . But she played a lot of times and knew that it’s a reverse scale and died a lot of times in the game because of it . That’s why she thought of the wizard then .

11. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there are 30+ translated chapters ?

12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey , firstly the FL has a lot of misunderstandings . Still they regretted not communicating . She didn’t get hate from them , she always felt that she wasn’t accepted

LokaLari, Leilacus, Novelista and 4 others like this.
  13. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    If it counts, I remember someone mentioning that Penelope has a falling out with one of her brothers (Derreck I think?) because in a trial where she was accused of harming the Prince he didn't side with her and she stayed mad at him even after.

Yep! That's what I meant. Vinter in my eyes is probably the "safest" choice seeing as he appears to be the most balanced out of the male cast.

On wattpad the translator is up to chapter 33. It's the novel btw. They update in bulk so a lot of chapters tend to come out at the same time.

14. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when she sees the past . She realises they actually protected her , stopped the bullies . How the step father wanted her to . But there were a lot of misunderstandings and lack of communication which lead to her feeling that she was an unwanted addition .

LokaLari, Dayang_Dyan, L0GIC and 11 others like this.
  15. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I updated regarding derick previously . Yes they did have a falling out . Yes she did a mass release. The novel is already over though .

16. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you should read this one . Even the FL , relates to Penelope due to a lot of reasons and her past is pretty intriguing too . Do you want me to Mtl some moments ?

pli822 and eagerreadergirl like this.
  17. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I think , when you read further you will be able to choose , especially seeing their past. .
    Actually not boring but more like not a surprise .There was always a hint that woman wasn’t all that good . It was expected but she isn’t a dumb villain .

18. Carerx

Carerx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone drop the link for the Novel so I can MTL. I'm dying fir more chapters to read after ch 33.

19. ManhwaAddict

ManhwaAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have remaining feelings for eclipse. Is there any moments between him and Penelope. Whether it's sweet, jealous, or any moments? I have to fill up this hole

Th.ay, Clars and DOHere like this.
  20. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

From korea kakaopage