Spoiler Chongsheng Zhi Muzhen (Manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thelmarie, Jun 20, 2018.

1. OMG_Love_it

OMG_Love_it Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the 1st life and this new life Su girl successfully poisonned the FL because she had the doctor prescription. To me, there is a traitor at the emperor side or in the harem but we had nothing on them. Well, I hope in the next chapter he will enquires and finds the traitor. The emperor is so focus on external threat that I'm sur he will not realize that the harem is full of psy and traitors.

Something seems off when I read the story and the spoiler.

What is Su background ? Her parents statut in the capital ? Or maybe there is a hidden bakground that support her?

Well in this time life, if Su girl is not properly punish, that mean she has a powerful background or the ML is definitely unworthy of our FL. If FL dies in this life, I hope she will be able to reborn before she met him and live hapily with her family. But it's only my wish.

2. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Su’s father is one of the government’s official, but more on the scholarly type. They have a pretty good status, hence, was able to propose the first marriage proposal for LJX. Not very sure she has a different backing. I also feels the same, something feels off. Especially how LJX treated Su. But if he really was into Su, why didn’t he do all he can in the second life to get her? In the first life, he choose her on first sight to be his concubine, and spent most of his time with her. Su wasn’t mentioned that much in second since she was married off to someone else. But this third time it’s also seem fishy between them. Being LJX, we know that he filled his harem with concubines that will benefit him and showed favor according to what they can contribute to him. He’s a scheming manipulative guy.

3. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the bitch to get executed with her family. FL suffered a lot because of her. Su Sifu does not deserve to live happily. Burn her and hurt her feelings, etc =.= Let`s see what will ML do. We will respond based on his next action. =.= Still not happy with this shitty ML.

4. imqueen

imqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so now my question is: What will LJX do to SSF if he finds out that she is guilty of harming the empress? Will he justly punish her or will he be lenient to her? If it's the latter, then I can positively confirm that he does indeed have some romantic things to do with the SSF lady...

5. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clarifying that. Male lead is trash. I still wish he isn't the male lead because he doesn't deserve to be happy.

6. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a fan spin off fiction with the same character but different story line, the author copied many things from the comic and its on wattpad

7. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    Muzhen did kill lots of children and concubines too in her second life, the emperor was lenient enough for a very long time. She chose to marry him in her second life and she did many bad things too.just because she's the mc doesn't mean we should forget how she's a baby killer,she framed concubines too. In the harem everyone has to fight for favor so I don't really blame those women, I think an emperor is entitled to 3000 beauties! she was obsessed with him and wanted to posses him. She didn't truly love him like she claimed to from her actions. Although she did make amends on her third life, she's still not thinking straight

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Hinata hinu and 7174PK like this.
  8. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't have the same storyline at all, although they have similarities because their fathers are generals and they have older brothers but thats all.rebirth of malicious empress is totally different

stumblmer and lazynoodles like this.
  9. Persefone

Persefone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt she killed that other concubine in the second life. LJX was always around that other girl (I forgot the name, sorry), do you think she was killed? It was another set up for Muzhen.

stumblmer likes this.
  10. Persefone

Reading List:
    Link
    ???????

11. Persefone

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 66, part. 2 raw is out !!!!!

According to my google translator haahahaha: (feel free to correct bc it could be totally wrong!!!)

The paper in SSF's hand is taken by Eunuch Lee (is that his name?), it seems like it's Muzhen's medical prescription!!
    The emperor confronts her about the incense she gave to the Empress and it mixed with some ingredient in the prescription (the name of the ingredient was mentioned here in this thread before) being harmful, causing even death.
    SSF says that paper is not hers, she doesn't know how it appeared in her clothes. Muzhen asks the emperor to call SSf's servants to ask about that.
    This servant starts saying the lady used to be nice, bla bla bla, but she was getting old to get married bla bla bla and one day the servant complimented the Empress in front of her, she got vicious and banned the servants to the firewood house and punished them and then she shows a voodoo doll she found all prickled up with nails and with a name tag placed on it, I guess the name is Muzhen's but since I don't speak chinese and my translator can't figure that out, I am just guessing. This servant implies the voodoo doll is SSF's.
    The emperor seems to get mad, but I feel like this was totally a set up by Muzhen, the servant, the paper, the voodoo doll, all planted by her.
    Seems like Muzhen is not joking at all haha :p:p:p:p

-----------------------------------
    BTW I still can't like Eunuch Lee, I keep remembering how he choked Muzhen in her second life with that silk scarf. The author keeps trying to make us like the Eunuch like he is a cute servant who wants the best for the imperial couple but I don't buy it.
    And white silk scarves are given to concubines to end their lives . The way the ML and his servants set up Muzhen to end her life or drive her mad at that second life final scene....it was impossible to wait for other outcome and if they expected something else, they were completely stupid. They led her to her death. There's no excuse.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  12. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    I said she's gullible
    dont tell me u dont know what that is

13. JustAThought

JustAThought Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm everything else seems to be cloning others but giving it a new paint job ....
    Never heard of that site

14. JustAThought

JustAThought Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....Erm I am pretty sure that’s a different story entirely, even the reason she goes back in time is something different because it was started by .....oh that’s spoilers to that...
    Erm proof alone is her relatives, living with her uncles and their mother while both her mother and father are out to war

15. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know where you get the “she kill lots of children and concubines” from? I haven’t read any of that. She framed the other concubines ( but not a lot of them, the only case I know is the one who was sent to the cold palace, the one she helped to escaped in 3rd timeline) and the baby she kill indirectly when she pushed the dancer into the lake. When LJX said, no wonder I don’t have kids yet is due to her making the other concubines infertile like they did to her in the first life. I don’t know why you’re focusing only on the second life and dismissed completely the 1st one, which is the source of all this. Otherwise you’ll know why she turned into a villain in the second. I also don’t know if you read the spoiler where the maid said, “if my lady knew that there’s another marriage proposal before hers, she will not offer a marriage proposal” and Muzhen also said, “if it were not for me, maybe the one standing here will be her” as to express her regret that she spoiled the marriage between LJX and Su Sifu. Keep in mind, she never knew about this till this 3rd timeline. If she’s merely obsessed, why was she not the first time around, and would rather bear all her sadness alone and silently and never fight for his favor in the first? She gave ways to his concubines but they were the one who seek to destroy her. Tell me, is she wrong to think, schemes or be schemed, in the second life when she already live such a life in the first?

16. Persefone

Reading List:
    Link
    It's one of those chinese sites that post manhuas, it seems like it changed it's name recently (copyright?!), it has LOT of those awful pop ups and ads, so I would recommend Kuaikanmanhua instead, although the most advanced episodes get locked for paying members for some time : https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/1877/

stumblmer likes this.
  17. Persefone

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't understand why do you think she is being gullible? She never believed the Emperor after he let their child die, she went for her revenge and never backed down at all. What happened after that is another story...

18. JustAThought

JustAThought Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I admit I don’t mind ads it’s just.....my god when their about something that is completely disgusting .....or flash....still it’s frustrating when only the ads appear while the thing you actually came for har has trouble loading...
    Anyway thank you

Ahh I think I might reread this mahwa from the start

secret165 likes this.
  19. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    the fact she forgive him in the end says that

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  20. tiffalouise

tiffalouise Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been reading spoilers here for
    Chongsheng Zhi Muzhen
    every now and then but haven't figured out where to read the novel. Can anyone tell me?

Btw, reading the webcomics as well but really, slow updates.