Spoiler Beware of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Apr 12, 2020.

1. LRodOwnz

LRodOwnz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In case anyone wants to read it on there preferred device click this : Google Support

DOHere likes this.
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Any fluffy or funny spoilers?? :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobhero:blobmelt_thumbs:blob_plusone:

3. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be hilarious if Yuri is actually a lesbian.
    her saying it to the love interests straight to their face and laughing at their confession.
    (Like what Chiami did in Golden Time)

aoerax, Mifried, lan2001h and 7 others like this.
  4. The1Rin

The1Rin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way... who is the green-haired guy? the one who showed up on the first chapter and at the credits of all of them, said he's a businessman.
    I think it's the monocle but he looks old (at least older than the main characters)

nielyti likes this.
  5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Green-haired guy with the monocle is one of the male leads surrounding Yuri. He is a businessman, supposedly #1 richest merchant or something.

6. Eurica_effect

Eurica_effect Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was pretty happy when melissa got the sword before the prince did rendering him completely useless in the eyes of the kingdom. More power to the MC!

7. Rosie77

Rosie77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone see the raws for chapter 24? Melissa came back from beating the red wolf dude and spat blood?! And than she spoke to a mini Melissa, who I’m guessing is the original Melissa? Was the blood from the sword or from her becoming Melissa? Also it looked like she fought with her dad a bit so Nine could become her servant! So Nine is now her butler, I assume?

8. Eurica_effect

Eurica_effect Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention our precious boi’s faces of worry.

9. Helistir

Helistir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The conversation between the two Melissa's was so touching~ She just wanted to be loved and even get along with her brother :'v best girl all the way and just started

nielyti, Tomoyatsu, Reandayo and 15 others like this.
  10. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye I saw the raws too. I think it might have been the sword tbh, it could be that there're adverse effects because she doesn't have the royal bloodline. Maybe there's a time limit for how long she can use it without hurting herself?

The part with mini-Melissa was cute, I like how they cheered each other on.

...I feel like she could have fought with her dad over breaking the engagement because she's got shiny new lover Nine lol, though the butler thing is patching it over. (not that they're actually lovers yet, just saying she's using it to break the engagement) Wish I could MTL comics, LOL.

11. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the original Melissa appears and approves of what she does?
    Does this mean she realizes that Ian sucks once and for all?

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    No,, lil Melissa was still head over hills for that b*stard

lazynoodles, kaedeyuuki and DOHere like this.
  13. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Melissa after demanding summer vacations for the workers in the mansion also asks for her own place, and for Nine to be her Butler despite having no qualifications or identity.

Time skip to later, she is walking with Nine and tells him how surprised she was already when she first unveiled his bishounen beauty, but it was all the more surprising when an injured wolf turned into a human.

Cut to a past scene of when he woke after his injury. He starts sobbing and Melissa asks why and if he is hurting anywhere like a mom.

Back to discussion with father, he warns her it's dangerous to hire based on looks. Melissa says she'll take responsibility and that even if there are secrets he comes to know about, he can't ever spill it anyway. Nine shows the father his tongueless mouth. Melissa takes full ownership of Nine and he blushes.

Dad finally agrees because Melissa won't listen anyway.

Back to timeskip to present, Melissa tells Nine how exhausted she was thanks to him and how he should always remember that she personally tended to his wounds, and it makes him woogly and much apology uguu and sad. She tells him to calm down, that it is natural to tend to someone injured and she was only joking. If he wants to pay for the free care he received and the food he is eating he should work hard as a Butler. Nine looks determined.

Melissa then tells him to close the door, that she was feeling unwell for a while and faints after spitting blood. Nine is distraught.

In her dream, Little Melissa is crying over missing Ian, and wants to get along well with Jake. She loves him very very much and refuses a hug from Older Melissa and gets mad that she(who doesnt recognize the names) was talking shit about her fiancee who wouldn't see her due to being "busy" (Older Melissa deduces the fiance is also a child and would grow up to be a cart full of shit for neglecting his fiance). As little Melissa punches her knee with a dumb explody sound, older Melissa decides 'Jake' who taught such a thing to little Melissa wouldn't grow up well either.

With little Melissa's mood clearing, Older Melissa laughs and says this tiny Melissa can stop crying and be fine even without Ian or Jake.

Young Melissa denies it and she actually still really is sad uwuwuwu and talks about all the happiness she wants to achieve in the world, and older Melissa listens lovingly. Young Melissa acknowledges that this Older Melissa is different from her, that she doesn't need these things, is strong and cheers her on. They both fistbump and want to live a life of no regrets.

She wakes to worried servants calling her name.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    nielyti, Lovina, kimberlyt and 37 others like this.
  14. DealingWithIt

DealingWithIt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just bought all the books! If no one else gives an update before I’m caught up I’ll drop spoilers!

15. Blisfulloblivion

Blisfulloblivion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know more about Melissa and Jakes sibling relationship by the end of the novel.

Also, does Yuri end up with anyone?

And does karma ever catch up to scumbag Ian?

16. DealingWithIt

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, y'all. I'll pick up where chapter 24 in the comic left off.
    I don't know how to do the spoiler tag so I'll just space this out and come back once I know how to (if any of you can tell me)
    AFTER MELISSA PASSES OUT
    She wakes up to concerned employees and tearful Nine (so cute!)
    'The sound of hard swallowing from his throat was heard.
    "Nine...I'm not dead." Because the rough hand that held mine was shaking, I moved my stiff tongue to speak.
    "...." However, Nine shook his head and still didn't loosen his hand. I awkwardly laughed and stroked Nine's hair with the hand that wasn't caught. As I thought, I was pleasantly happy with him.
    (Melissa thinks about how Nine is scared and then thinks back to Mini Melissa and how she isn't scared anymore (?).)
    "I....." To be honest, I don't know if much of this world has changed since I became Melissa, or if nothing has actually changed. However,
    "......I will protect you." Nine, the fact that you are by my side must have only been possible because I am 'me'. I saw him lifting his wet face in response to my nurturing words. The redness of his ears was so cute that I laughed.
    (As an afterthought she then asks him why he closed the door before she fainted and he responds)
    "Isn't it because you don't want the employees to come and be noisy like this?"
    (she looks around her bed, which is surrounded by employees talking and shaking lmao)
    The novel is split into chapters that are titled like the novel but remixed to relate to what the chapter is about (e.g "Beware the Ball!!" "Beware the Younger Brother!!" "Beware the Prince!!" and each of these 'chapters' are split into super short sub-sections that I assume are a scene change or like a momentary time lapse. For example, what's above ^^ is the one subsection right after she passes out and the next moves on to all of them talking without actually transitioning to it with words. I mention this because as long as I'm doing these spoilers do you guys want me to do just a quick "Melissa woke up and sees Nine crying and holding her hand. She comforts him and says that she'll protect him" kind of summary that would come out quicker or do it the way I did above with a translation of the big stuff in each section and summary of the rest of the little stuff? (I honestly translated most of the subsection above, that's how short each one is lol)

17. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOAH, Nine is SO SO SO CUTE! :blobtriumph:

Thank you for spoilers! However you feel comfortable, for me at least any type of spoilers works, so if you have time then more detailed spoilers would be nice, if not then short ones also are good. :blobnom:

DealingWithIt likes this.
  18. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Either way is fine with me.
    You don't actually need the spoiler tag since this is the spoiler thread, but there are a couple options. Option one is to click the plus + button and then click Spoiler. This option lets you write a title for the spoiler. Option 2 is to make one. Use [ then type Spoiler then ] without spaces and type what you want next to the closing bracket without a space between and it will create a spoiler tag for you.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Either way is fine but I honestly prefer this with more details. You'd get asked for follow up questions either way, plus it helps we have some dialogue

DealingWithIt likes this.
  20. DealingWithIt

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS CONTINUED
    (The Duke heard about Melissa fainting and basically asks what's up)
    "I leaned forward gently at the Duke (side note guys, it translates him as The Peacock and it's honestly so funny to me). Well, there hasn't been a day or two where the Duke isn't interested in me. I'm rather interested this time, so let's be patient.
    "I'm just a little tired these days......That's why, Duke, can I leave for that vacation? (*remember that she asked him for better wages and working conditions for the workers, which included vacations) I asked straightforwardly, and in fact, when I defeated Jack the other day, I was quite overwhelmed. Jack is a strong werewolf. No matter how much of a scam item the sword I used was, it wasn't armor, so I had to endure a few [injuries] (the verb here was weird af so if anyone else has a clearer translation of that please lemme know). That would be an easy thing to treat, but it was a problem. Werewolves and humans are very different races even though they look similar. In addition, the two races show signs of conflict because the energy and magic power flowing through the body are different. So if the saliva of the other race enters the blood vessel through which the magic power is mainly passed, the body will cause a serious rejection and eventually suffers an internal injury such as vomiting blood.
    My magic power was weak, but because it existed, I knew it was dangerous to be bitten by werewolves.So I tried my best to not be bitten. Unfortunately, my arm was torn once.
    (Talks about how she can't wear short sleeves and can only wear long sleeves and sweat lol and that it's not something that can be treated by the average person and she only knows of one person with a vast magic power that can help her)
    "Vacation? That's fine, if you look at the province of Pode--"
    "No. There's a place I have already thought about." On the face of the Duke, I felt the words 'No, do you always have to cut me off and ask what you want in the end anyway?'
    "Huuh....Where is that?"
    "Liptoon."
    "What? Why?.....There's no forest there, just wasteland."
    "I love the wasteland. (talks about a 'yellow priestess' who is the OG heroine who will help heal her. Not sure why she referred to her in that way but k. Also talks about how she hates the forest's allergies because of werewolves but I don't know wtf she's on about so if someone else knows lmao)
    (Says she knows it's Baron Elizabeth's territory and that he won't greet guests but that it's okay because she's not there for him (she's there for Yuri))
    The face of Nine, who was waiting for me, became bright as soon as he saw me. I laughed and smacked Nine's shoulders and whispered, "Let's go." I am convinced that my dear Munchkin heroine's magical power will revive his tongue.
    Alrighty here’s the next part, I’ll keep doing it this way for now!

nielyti, kimberlyt, Leilacus and 39 others like this.