Spoiler Dominion's End

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by shader009, Jun 28, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    according to PR, vol 6 will be release on dec 23. So unless you’re in cn, I don’t think you can find it at your local bookstore.

2. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Q.Q well, there's something in this world called Chinese OCR. It's bloody hell hardwork of scanning the photo into your phone and copy-pasting the scanned word into a WORD apps, and correcting some lines here and there. It'll probably take a month. But hey, you're pretty much working as hard as me, the translator, so props to you for that....

3. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're an asian, or Malaysian, like me, you can get it at many Online shopping-shipping stores like Youbuy, CITE, and particularly the POPULAR store. I bought the limited edition from POPULAR. The limited edition V6 is out of stock, though they told me they'd restock again this February 2020. The first stock was finished in just a day of its release....

The normal edition is always available at stores. Just remember to look for any bookstore that sells Chinese books, they probably sells DE (終疆).

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  4. TJRuk

TJRuk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I live in the UK so that sucks. Can you give brief summary of Vol 6 and is that Jin Feng on the cover? Does she play major part in this volume?

5. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the spoilers are kind of confusing, does the ice emperor brother come from the other timeline? or does he remember that timeline like the Mc?
    It kind of makes me sad that the brother isn’t the powerful Ice Emperor in this life. How powerful does the brother get in the story so far?

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    yes to your first two questions

7. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you be more specific?

8. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, the volume with the Ice Emperor is already fully translated, so you could go and read it. And both of your questions were true. He came from MCs timeline, and yes, he remembers that timeline.

9. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, but does he become power in this timeline too? Or just healing?
    Need to know that before I continue, was shipping him with the MC and hoping the Mc could get back to female body :D

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely: female body is occupied. Female body plans on marrying Dage. MC is going out with a lady that have a similar vibe to Dage.

Nanashy and Poor_Hero like this.
  11. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    As kiara8 said, MC ends up with a badass female that MC met once before. While the female body is trying to woo Dage. Don't pitty the MC
    MC gets the body's memories back and it's more like the guy had a real lucid dream of the other timeline and of the life of the female (sorry, forgot the names). So it's mainly the guy's character with character influences from the female-part of the MC. At least that is what i understood.

12. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The volume was very exciting...!!! :blobhero:
    • Shuyu became third tier
    • Shangguan Chenhong's army vs Jiang Dominion vs Abberant tide
    • Thirteen and Beibei meet Shuyu then got ambushed by Dage and Jin Zhan
    • Jin Zhan & co. decides to team up with Dage & co.
    • Jin Zhan continues to think Shuyu's weak even though he almost killed Thirteen if it weren't for Beibei
    • There's a soldier in the Shangguan Family that Shuyu saved in his past life as Guan Weijun who fought Xia Zhengu for causing her death but wasn't able to kill him due to external factors and dies.
    • Xiao Qi who wanted to avenge Guan Weijun, then slices open the unconscious Xia Zhengu's stomach, wrist, and ankles so that he'll definitely die even if Xia Zhengu decided to use his abilities to crush her.

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @MikotoP who is Xiao Qi? So even though Shuyu and that Shangguan girl is going out with each other, their families doesn’t work together? Did the soldier died in the end?

14. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiao Qi is the girl from Shuyu’s previous life as Guan Weijun. She has weak healing abilities and Xia Zhengu’s mistress and considers GWJ as her good friend.

Shuyu isn’t going out with any girls from the Shangguan Family, he’s going out/engaged with Jin Feng (Although he wants to wait two years, since he feels marrying at the age of 18 is too young), but both people from the Jin family and Jiang see them as a couple and approve of their relationship. Jin Zhan is a bit displeased because he thinks Shuyu is timid and weak (but it was all an act). He also thinks Shuyu has earth ability, but that was actually XiaoRong. He doesn’t want Jin Zhan to realize that he was the ice user who fought and managed to harm him before lol

Shangguan is Xiao Sha’s family. Shangguan Chenyang, who already appeared in the translated chapters, gave away the base’s location to Shangguan Chenhong. Chenhong then led 400 troops to attack and take over the Jiang Dominon base. Chenhong ends up dying by Asura.

Shangguan does end up working with them when the abberant tide led by Thirteen came looking for ‘food’ and Shuyu.

The soldier dies in the end. His name is Wei Mingyun btw. Someone appeared while XZG and WMY were fighting, the light flew towards them but they dodged and the two who were in the range got hit by it. WMY took most of the impact and died, while XZG survived but ends up being killed by Xiao Qi. Xiao Qi then stabs herself in the heart.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops. Sorry I remember wrongly. For some reason I thought Shuyu’s gf is from Shangguan.

Btw, did the ex slag boyfriend appear in the current timeline yet?

16. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, he didn't appear.

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @MikotoP So I read ahead in volume 5 and it seem that Guan Weijun’s mom died because slag ex boyfriend went to save Xiao Qi instead. After that GWJ and Slag fought about it and Slag ran to Xiao Qi’s place. At night, several men came to GWJ’s tent and was about to rape(?) her but got killed by her instead. Then Slag and Xiao Qi appear, and Xiao Qi seem surprised asking GWJ “are you ok?”

That whole thing seem like a set up, do you know what happened?

JimmyFalcon and alexfilia like this.
  18. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    She was hiding inside a closet sleeping, actually. She couldn't stand being in the same room as Slag and Xiao Qi and didn't feel safe sleeping in a bed. I don't think it's a set up? It's probably a coincidence that a group came into the room she was in and found her in the closet when they were foraging for stuff.

Xiao Qi was probably genuinely (maybe even pleasantly? Since she showed the same excited expression to GWJ as when she looks at Slag) surprised to see that GWJ had the ability to kill a person and fend for herself. It also seems that this was the first time she killed a living human being.

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. So that’s what it was. Thank you :)

20. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much:love::love::love::love::love:!!!!
    I had moved on from this spoiler thread for a while since the last few pages were as good as dead ends. But luckily I had an urge to look.
    As slow as updates are on this novel(not blaming the translators since the publications are slow anyway and they'd run out of material if they sped up), spoilers don't cause people to lose interest. It keeps us thirsty for the future. Most people I've read quit this novel either because they couldn't get into the writing style, set unrealistic expectations, or couldn't take the once a month update speed. So your spoiler just gave me life. I want to see how everyone reacts to seeing Thirteen and Beibei's abbrerant tide. Shuyu's jaw must've dropped.

Miaka_Mei and alexfilia like this.