Resolved Quick Transmigration, Though It Might Not Be In The Title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wishbone, May 4, 2020.

1. Wishbone

Wishbone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, this has been bothering me immensely for a while now, I’m trying to find one of those quick transmigration novels but my own search has shown up dry so any help is appreciated.

• There’s this one specific arc where she has to give up her life in order to save humanity
    • There was a man/alien found frozen in ice, there was a crack that was letting out a fume that was causing people to turn into zombies
    • In order to complete male lead’s favorability towards her, she sacrifices herself and leaves the male lead alive
    This is the part where my memory gets jumbled and this might be a different arc or an entirely different novel all together
    • There is a statue made to commemorate her heroic deed and after the male lead has helped humanity balance itself out from the after effects of the apocalypse, he goes to her statue to commit suicide because he finally completed her final wish

2. MariemC

MariemC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack or Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats!

3. FluffyCAT

FluffyCAT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup. that's the one. though the thread poster misrecall the part about ml commiting suicide near the mc's statue. It's more like he is nearing his life's end after he fulfilled his promise to the mc that he will live and see all the beautiful sceneries for her before dying.
    :blob_teary: I srzly cried a river on that particular arc.
    I may like Bl more than any novel genre but demn good novels that can make me cry, laugh and other emotions are a +1.:blobalert:

4. Wishbone

Wishbone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you SO MUCH