Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    You know reading 22-23 I realize she wasn't really trying to be pompous she's cripplingly shy over having done it with hubby and tried her best to clean and change herself. When she couldn't reach the back she had hubby help her. Then was touched he wanted to get the best dresses for her to wear when used wearing something closer to rags. His men took her taking her time as a noblewoman being pompous which made her near-pathological shyness overwhelm her until its rough hubby to the rescue.

2. totorototoro

totorototoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where are you reading the raws? and can we get some spoilers please? thank you!
    i feel like he would go on a rampage. it'll be like all hell broke loose
    i really hope they clear up this misunderstanding during the journey and find out that she is someone who need love and protection. all she has ever felt was fear, pain, abuse,neglect, and sadness. what she needs now is patience, kindness, and love to recover and move forward

does Riftan remind you a bit of Lucas? A bit brusque, a complete tsun, and utterly hopeless for their significant other. Their day brightens up from their smile but they're also not the best with words and hide their shy demeanour and love with a more "manly" or stoic image. anyways, waiting for my ships to sail. Go Lucathy and ....shit we need a ship name. Riftan x Maxi= Rifti? Rixi? Maftan? Maan?

3. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  4. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere (but I'm not sure 100%) that Riftan will know about this and he will try to attack the duke out of anger. That's why max had to leave Riftan and go to magic school for 3 years to gain power. Him attacking a powerful nobleman endangered him.
    Also if you want some spoilers, in the recent chapters they arrive finally at the castle. He is hella insecure because the castle was not decorated as he has ordered. It was definitely not as luxurious as max castle so he said to max he will give her all the money she wants so she can decorate as she wishes. Max is scared cause she never learned how to manage an estate and feel she will not be good enough. In fact her grandmother taught her but she was not listening because she never thought she will be married to a powerful man (this time it's kinda her fault as a noble she should have learn). But she doesn't want to disappoint Riftan and she wants him to see her as the noblewoman he thinks she is. So like always she hides everything form him. After that they bath together. They didn't do the deed because she falls asleep in the middle (fatigue from the travel+ him massaging her in hot water). It was very funny because max was embarrassed to bath with him so to ease her he said: "it's not strange at all. There exists a custom in the north. Whenever a nobleman or a knight visits, they must bath with the castle’s hostess." lmaooo I don't know where he found that lie. So max said if she has to also do this and Riftan was like hell no and said "If anyone else ever asked you of that, I would make him bathe in the Stemnu river... You only need to think about me. " :blobsmirk:

BriannaBri, Ceilo27, xpeanut and 70 others like this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    You know... the more I re-read the sex scenes the more I realize the ML is kinda decent. He is the only one who does any aftercare in the aftermath of the act. I mean he still feels kinda like a jackrabbit to me, but he's the serious type with his marriage vows to the point he can't stand anyone else pulling that kinda shit even if it has nothing to do with him.

Kyyiiq-q12, Ceilo27, xpeanut and 24 others like this.
  6. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its the waiting game all over again. Huhu

djan29 likes this.
  7. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why do you feel he is a jackrabbit ? because of the first 5 chapters ?

YoO Na and Yuri1993 like this.
  8. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah max is all like bath with every knight and he goes you just have to think about me.
    For anyone else who dares to do , I’ll blow a candle for you . RIP .

Ceilo27, Yukari_me, L0GIC and 3 others like this.
  9. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Suoah thank you:blobhighfive::blobnosebleed::aww:

10. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOOOOOL!!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: That lie was so stupid like...wtf?! Riftan, ma boi, me love'ya! :blobjoy::blobhug: Ugh* I have a soft spot for MLs who are rough and big outside but a HUGE softie inside.... especially when it comes to their loved ones/partners/FLs! :blobbunny::blobcatblush: blobmelt_thumbs

Thanks for spoilers! Please share more if you have! :blobhighfive:

Elren, Laluna2021, L0GIC and 3 others like this.
  11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u very much for the spoilers so far. Take care and get well soon. :blobhug::blob_pompom::blobhighfive:

12. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers? me wanna fluff..lots of RiftanxMaxi fluff :aww:

13. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few tiers up on the translator's patreon. I can spoil a few things.

14. milkteaislyf

milkteaislyf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How will the abuse reveal happen? Did Riftan found it out himself or through by other people? And how will her relationship with the knights and castle staff improve?

Ceilo27, xpeanut, sweetiepie and 5 others like this.
  15. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is exactly what I'm most curious about.

Laluna2021, michoux, Ariary and 4 others like this.
  16. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    PRETTY PLEASE! :blobsnow:
    #shamelessAF :blobpeek:

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Gothita and cabelwillard like this.
  17. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely: i wish i could spoil those things, but the way the chapters are split, it's not much farther.
    Misunderstandings continue, but they get closer. Lots of snusnu, Max is dying by snusnu. Riftan has left her to redecorate the castle, but Max, with the little education she has, is struggling. She doesn't know much about currency and hasn't held money much, so she decides to just go with it, which worries me a lot, rip. She doesn't ask for help because she's scared Riftan will think less of her for it, and treat her like her father did.
    Riftan also picks her some flowers, which she adores. Riftan of course thinks they're not good enough. In the latest one, she discovers Riftan has to leave soon since he's been summoned by the king. Riftan is worried they're trying to tie him to the royal family. Max is upset by this, thinking the servants probably won't treat her well-- and i think subconsciously will miss Riftan.

18. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  19. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How though? I don't get the hang of it. :blobdizzy:

mmem likes this.
  20. Sasikarn