Are Americans really this stupid?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ediav42

ediav42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t just Americans (I’m an American myself) but people themselves are just generally stupid or can do stupid things. I’ve had it been said that if a designer believes they have made a product idiot proof, the universe will take offense to it and just create a bigger idiot to mess it up.

2. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot of people there who believe that the virus was made by Bill Gates so that he could put microchips in the vaccines for the virus and monitor them. If you think that's ridiculous, just know that this train of thought was formed through Facebook posts.

Shem likes this.
  3. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfistbumpL:reminds me of some people in our country. Kekekek

On another note, an American friend of mine said that his country is a land of infinite stupidity :blobReach:
    heard that red states are downplaying the virus issue because they don't give a fug and unknown.png
    :blobowoevil::blobxd:

Mnotia, Chrono Vlad and Reindeer like this.
  4. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, calm ur tits bro.

Mnotia likes this.
  5. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Ey ey don't forget the conspiracy theory about the virus where it was manmade(biochemical weapon) made by China and is conspired with Japan and Russia.:blobxd: tho this is from our stupid compatriots.

Reindeer likes this.
  6. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    While you guys' retarded peers are infecting innocent civilians and frontline people doing their job despite the risk... Here in PH, we sometimes come outside within our quarantine pass schedules and distribute some food stuffs to those people who had it hard... Some people doing it while cosplaying :)

Meloman and Shem like this.
  7. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Young people are too lazy to vote. Sanders youth movement is nice and all but ineffective.

8. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory is that they were given rights but didn't bother to understand the legalese that conforms them, so they just pick the short of it, interpretate it in a way that suits themselves and act accordingly.

For example, freedom of speech, which I seem to recall it's their First Amendment of the Constitution (another bone to pick, that one, since you can't tell them that their Constitution isn't perfect despite the fact that they had to amend them a good number of times), was instaurated as a measure so that the Government cannot crush the oppossition by protecting their right to publicly endorse opinions that run against their ideas; in practice, a lot of people take it as "I can say whatever I want" and use it exactly to crush opinions that run against their ideas, despite the fact that that interpretation clashes with the stablished facts of censorship and mothers forbidding their children to curse like sailors.

9. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the virus isn't such a bad thing anymore. It'll be killing the right people if it does its job right. But it's only killing boomers and leaving the other idiots with a bad cold.

pentadrian and Chrono Vlad like this.
  10. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this kind of protest wasn't unexpected from (part of) Americans. As people said, it's a huge country with a much greater capacity for idiots to survive, if not thrive.

They ( not all, a certain needed portion for this to generate news coverage) protest anything that is "a threat to their rights".

And you know what? They should be right about the government "taking their rights". The only presidents these fuckers respect are the dead ones. What else to do with people who already don't think but blindly form an opinion?

Take the protective geographical position and landmass their ancestors enjoyed before modern warfare and you can see why they got so paranoid in army investing after those factors started to matter less. It's easy to bluster when nobody feels taking the fight back to your doorstep is worth the effort and expenditures. Now they all panicky because the world is getting smaller and their media covers their eyes to rest of the world aside from Russia and China to make them feel like this is still true.

It's perfectly fine not to trust your government. It's completely fucking stupid to let that bullheadedness go unchecked and impair your reasoning on a matter as crucial as health of so many people. The foreign( to Americans) media might be their blindspot, but the internet certainly isn't out of their reach given it penetrated into most of the world at this point.

vlue, AliceShiki, Snowbun and 2 others like this.
  11. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    Hillary had more votes than Trump. She won the popular vote, but electoral college skewed final decision.

Not a fan of Hilary, but literally a bottle of corona beer will make a better president than Trump

12. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    No surprise there tho. A guy from Florida even said: “If I get corona, I get corona. At the end of the day, I’m not going to let it stop me from partying.":blobReach:
    They didn't seem to learn from Italy.:hmm:

13. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    All countries more or less in same situation.

This curfew is infringing on their free life, they never thought something so distant (government) would start effecting their life.

So the brains comes up with all sorts of reasons to get back, and conspiracies is one of them.

Ofcourse this is more fuelled by political agendas.

in the whole this pandemic has thrown a rock into a still pool of piranhas and now all of them are angsty and some of them trying to advantage and fill their bellies.

Edit: I just realised how media is dangerous. Americans-stupid ignoramus Buffons. China- oppressed pitiful rigid pandas. Africa- Chaotic stone age barbarians in need of help.

Many more but I'm guessing we are still miles away from truly understanding each countries without political influence.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    LNreader likes this.
  14. Stormaggeddon

Stormaggeddon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Americans aren't all idiots. it's just that they seem to be the minority . now you look at all the ppl at Harvard, Yale,UCLA, and a few others. that's the minority. the rest, you flush down the shitter and it would be no loss. and i mean the politicians too. biggest bunch of money grubbers around.

15. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking that this virus thing is made by governments to reduce the budget for paying out pensions. But I do have a wild imagination...

16. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not American so I dunno the extent to which he did his job. All I saw was what was shown in the news. Which was a lot of playing golf, the random outburst in news conferences, a lot of tantrums when someone called him up on his mistakes. There are better responses that turning into a baby and calling everyone a liar. I mean its hard to lie when the evidence are his own past tweets. And was it him working hard or was it those around him? A lot of which he fired even though he acted like they were his best friend when he hired them.

And the whole china thing. Yeah okay blocking travel was good. But what gets to me is that he was playing down the virus in the beginning. He was acting like the Chinese president was his best friend. Trump made mistakes which lead to deaths. Then suddenly he's calling it the Chinese virus. He's pinning all blame on them and now there's accusations of the virus being made in a lab. Wow. Nice way to deflect the attention of your mistakes by finding a scapegoat.

Now this is all that's being shown to me in the news. Either its all fake news or theres truth in there. I'm inclined to believe there are more truths than fake news. How much is fake or true I don't really care. We got enough problems here of our own to deal with.

17. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Meanwhile in Brazil their President still denies COVID 19 and calls it as a Fantasy :blobpeek:

reagents 11 and adrielpirate like this.
  18. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Meanwhile in Malaysia, people are making memorandum so the movement control order become harsher. I even heard rumours saying it will be extended till early June

adrielpirate and Ai chan like this.
  19. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    • Bill Gates proposed to made a microchip in your body mandatory to keep identification and biological historical data easier to access and compiled in one big database.
    • A lot of commercialized vaccines are actually released with limited clinical test.
    It was probably lost in interpenetration how someone would get vaccineshot filled with microchip.

20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... Reality is stranger than fiction, some people's stupidity is beyond understanding.

DracoInduperator likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.