Are Americans really this stupid?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracoInduperator

DracoInduperator Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, yes. After all a majority of them also believe that Automatic Weapons are a Human Right, but Healthcare isn't. Also as someone already mentioned a good portion of us have a strong Herd Mentality. If enough people believe one thing others will start believing as well, because "If all those people believe it, then it can't possibly be wrong can it?". This leads to more people joining and then it just keeps adding on in a cycle. Their are also folks who will insist that they are right and what they heard is correct despite all the evidence to the contrary. Also much to my disgust there is some folks who are protesting and leading others to do so as well, all for shits and giggles. Saw twitter post about it a few days ago, someone saying they where "recruiting people for a protest and to break into government buildings to relieve boredom."
    Of course this doesn't apply to all of us Americans, but a decent portion is. A bit of dark humor I saw the other day suggests that if all these fools catch Corona from their idiotic actions and die, then we might see an improvement in general affairs.

I've heard some people believe this is all a hoax so the Government can replace the batteries in the pigeons, because those are actually spy drones that are watching everything you do.That one was a discussion on of all places, Twitter. Talk about irony...

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2020
    Lurking, Ruyue and reagents 11 like this.
  2. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't hear you over the sound of my FREEDOM and my inability to read HAHAHA. Take that.
    [​IMG]

prongsjiisan likes this.
  3. adrielpirate

adrielpirate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

4. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like something from Qanon thing.

5. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Statistically, half of the population has below-average IQ, but everyone seems to think that they are above average.

I wonder where half of them went?

lucjanssens and AliceShiki like this.
  6. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im pretty sure there opening the beaches in florida no?

Mnotia likes this.
  7. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Trumps better than hilary because he's at least funny.

otaku31 and Ai chan like this.
  8. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

9. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually it's a magnificent plan
    usually the coffins maker, grave diggers/keepers or whatave they got called don't have much to do so having more death means more jobs for them,
    more jobs more income and money, more money to spend and tax for governement,
    and cherry on the top, less idiots for the world

Lurking likes this.
  10. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at americans. Look at my country slamming over Governor over lockdown issues. Looking lot of people still going out without masker.

Uhm I can't say otherwise.

11. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, proud american here.

Those arent americans. They're traitors to the country. They don't stand with us. If they were true americans they'd stay home and help stop the spread of this virus.

I'm usually standing up for my country because we're awesome but lately I've had a hard time protecting us from british fucks insulting us.

Maybe one day people will realize that common sense is the best way to go.

Yea, they opened beaches in florida and texas is trying to open up to. The keep going off they misinformation trumps spreading but the thing is HE'S NOT A FUCKING DOCTOR.

They keep bringing up the theory that the virus will go away in the summer but bad news us. WE DONT KNOW IF IT WILL BECAUSE THATS A THEORY.

All in all, my countries fucked.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2020
    Melodious Nocturne and Ai chan like this.
  12. jon234

jon234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my! I can't believe what I just watched. How could those American protesters still think that the virus is a lie when so many people have died from the corona all across the world, not to mentioned how hype the news was on those deaths counts. I wonder are they planning to conduct mass suicide?

DracoInduperator likes this.
  13. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was happy that the first part of the first post said 'generalization isn't good' but then everything else in the thread was full of generalizations. There are stupid people everywhere, but that doesn't mean everyone is. Why is hating on Americans so popular? Can't I be born and not be bashed for the part of the Earth I was born at? What do you expect me to do about people so far away? That mall security guard got shot for doing his job. You think it'd be easy for me to go up to a crowd of protesters and tell them to stop, that they are wrong? When it's not even my job? The nicest thing that could happen is they will tell me to 'fuck off' and mind my own business. It is likely to get beaten, possible to get shot and die. If you want a regular citizen without much power to stop them, and chastise me for not doing it, how about you tell me how exactly you think I can in the first place? Get a crowd to go with me? It'll just turn into a brawl and the police protect people's right to protest, no matter how stupid the reason, so we'd probably end up in jail and the most of the protesters would still keep going. Do something about the law? They aren't in my state. The most I can do is write a letter to my state representatives and hope they consider doing something about it on the country wide level. Which, considering that they are all worried about getting reelected all the time, and doing anything that could be construed as going against citizen's freedoms in any way will make a large chunk of people vote against them next election, I really doubt they'll do anything about changing the law. Also, I'm not rich or a lobbyist, politicians would only listen to me if they think it'll make them look good.
    Give me a concrete plan of action here instead of just enjoying mocking an acceptable target. It's everywhere on the internet and after so many years of seeing it, it is really getting old. Why is every American citizen told they are responsible for everything their government has done (doesn't matter if it happened before we were even born) but other countries citizen's blame their leadership, don't take personal responsibility, yet no one says anything to them about that? (I am talking about ones where people do have the ability to vote, etc)

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Lurking, Mnotia, Nargol and 4 others like this.
  14. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.