Spoiler Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder’s Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by adyaa, May 3, 2020.

1. SerenaLove016

SerenaLove016 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Film emperor guy (RST) was having a blind date with a rich guy's daughter. His family forces him to comply. During the blind date, half-sister came in crying, saying "how could you date other woman? I thought you love mom" and he thinks she is right and left the woman. They both set up a scheme to make MC admit that MC was the one who set up stepmom, so stepmom could be freed from prison. Of course, one of MC's ghost tells her about it. RST set up a live broadcast, and invite MC to come so he could apologize. MC come prepared and give her ghost an "honest charm" to stick to RST. He drugged MC's tea and put on hypnotic music, and tried to make MC to admit that she set up stepmom. It doesn't work, and instead, she openly says how stepmom helped to harbor a criminal who had killed countless people. RST already got the "honest charm" on him, so he said that stepmom only helped him because he is a friend, besides, he was the one who provide stepmom with fake ID for ZL. MC mocked him saying how she feel bad for her dad. Stepmom kept saying that they are friends, but really, other than going to bed, they already doing everything that cheating couples would do. MC then left. Soon after this RST also got arrested as the video proof that he is also an accomplice.

MC told ML that her mission is almost complete, as scum dad's family is pretty much destroying themselves and the company will go bankrupt without her having to do anything. Half-sister's luck is so bad, that it is pulling down the company's share price every day. MC just wants to return to her original world, but before that she wants to find the original soul of her body. ML just looking at her weird, because he could sense that MC is the original body's owner, there isn't any between gap her soul and the body. He told her that her best luck would be the virtual mirror artifact, but it's been missing for so long, and he was asleep for so many years, so they don't know where it is.

They start gathering info on pieces of the mirror, and every time they found a piece, MC will have a 'dream' about various timelines. Then when she woke up she will be stronger. In one dream, she saw ML was practicing how to ask her to come to his 30,000th birthday party, over and over again. Then when he turned around and saw her, he smiled and call her '99'. In another dream, she saw that ML was under a heavenly tribulation (a lot of thunder) but he managed to pass it. His subordinates cheer from below. She approaches him and congratulates him. And he asked who she is. She said I am 1". She asked ML about it, but his memory was also vague, but he remembered that he had 99 friends before and now they are gone.

Then half-sister found out about grandma's scheme, she went to one of the women who are now pregnant with scum-dad's baby, and made her got a miscarriage. Scum dad is furious, and disappointed that he now sees the true face of his "pure" daughter. He told her how her 18th birthday party now has to be cut down. In reality, no one wants to come as they are afraid to get implicated by her horrible luck. Half-sister went back to her campus crying to her friend, which is the woman that "accidentally" slept with scum dad. She really did it intentionally, but she is aiming higher than just a mother of scum dad's illegitimate child. She wants to be the next stepmom.

In half-sister's birthday party, the only people that came are close family, and the remaining 6 pregnant women. MC came and told scum dad that she could see in his face that he will have 7 children. Half-sister's friend came to the party, and scum dad recognise her as the honest, pure, college student whose life he unintentionally ruined. (Yeah, he is really romantic). She is carrying the 7th baby. Half-sister was angry as she felt betrayed by her 'best friend' and about to attack her. She got thrown out of the house and her friend moved in instead.

Half-sister was angry and no one else is around to help her. She has a USB-drive with various evidence of tax evasion and bribery, which half-brother collected before. So she decided that if she can't have the share in dad's company, no one can. She released the material. Scum dad's company went bankrupt and he went to jail.

In the meantime, scum dad's mistresses all given birth to sons (7 of them). Everyone has their own houses except half-sister's friend. She stays with scum dad and grandma until he went to jail. After scum dad went to jail, she whispered to grandma's ears about how soon the government will take everything from her. So grandma transferred all her properties to the woman's name. Of course, one day she picked up her son and grandma's jewelry and left. Grandma got a stroke and MC put her in a care facility. MC reported the theft and the woman was arrested as well. MC then place her baby brother for adoption, she looks for a good family that will raise him well so he won't find out what sort of family he has.

MC went overseas, 1 to pick up her mom, and 2 to visit a vampire duke that invited her to teach him about cultivation. The vampire duke is the kind who wants to live peacefully with humans, and only drink human blood with consent. However he is losing as there are more vampires who want to treat humans as livestock. MC taught him about cultivation, and he managed to get his people stronger and take charge of other vampires. During this time, they met stepmom's peach blossom no.3, who is a famous designer that accused MC's mom of plagiarism before, and cause her to lose her business. He broke stepmom out of prison in China and get her and half-sister to this country as well. Stepmom kind of looks down on him though, she thinks he is not strong/rich/good enough to protect her as she is now a fugitive. She wants to seduce the vampire duke instead. The vampire duke is allied with MC, so of course he is not interested. Designer peach blossom quickly disappointed with stepmom and send her to the duke/MC. MC also made him admit in public that he set up MC's mom before. MC went back to China with stepmom and throw her back to prison, however, half-sister disappeared.

Then on the international psychic championship, they met half-sister again. She was sent to a South-East Asian country and was used as a host to a Gu God (a giant scorpion), she attacked MC during the event when no one was around and lost completely. She still not given up and chant a spell to call the Gu God, not knowing that by doing that the scorpion will burst open from her body and killed her (Alien style). MC then kill the giant scorpion and left. One of the rewards of the championship is a mirror piece.

Later on, after absorbing so many mirror pieces, MC found out that her previous life and this current life is not real. Her real previous life was the spirit of the virtual mirror artifact. She and ML were friends. She saw that one day a hero was given an imperial edict to go and slay dragons, so he killed dragons left and right. She saw the hero approach ML, who is flying in the sky and didn't see him. So MC expanded herself to shield ML. The hero's weapon hit her and she shattered into pieces. With her remaining power, she switches the real ML with a virtual ML from inside the mirror (She is a virtual mirror, so she can create virtual worlds), so the hero thinks he had slain ML but ML is safe inside one of the mirrors. She then throws her consciousness to one of the mirror pieces. She realized that the are in one of the mirror's world but as they have found each other, it doesn't matter.

They then met ZL's dragon ancestor, who is a half-dragon. He found out that ML is a dragon so he wants to absorb him to be a real dragon. During the fight, ML turns into his real form, which is hugeeeeee and everyone now knows what he is. After they killed the half-dragon, the government has no choice but give him a God status and give him a lot of rights. MC knows that ML just want to live peacefully and sleep, so she created another virtual world, so he could retreat there anytime, and give it to him as a birthday gift with a massive display of stars and meteor storm.

That's pretty much it! But I think I missed a lot of subplot that my brain doesn't register as important lol

2. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    uwah, thank you for the huge spoiler. I am happy to read the male fox part lol his mind is as big as ocean that he can be both "friend" lol

3. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the whole virtual world was way to convoluted for me

LokaLari, Venice1 and mmem like this.
  4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel put like 50 plot settings in one and as convulted as My Immortal lol

5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it worth a read ?

LokaLari and RiannNeko like this.
  6. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    My Immortal? It's like getting the time capsule VR of what 2000s internet forum convos went that you'd become emotionally unstable, loving it and then hating it. Having fun and being miserable. Not minding it and then becoming the pain in your pinky toe.

LokaLari, Venice1, RiannNeko and 3 others like this.
  7. Nagisa11

Nagisa11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this dog blooded novel that doesn’t follow logic. Thanks for the spoiler I was getting tired of reading the mtl Version. Plus is it just me or does QY story in the spoiler seem tragic. I feel bad for me. Fuck the mc, I feel like in another perspective she could be the villainess sigh

kurohamukami, LokaLari and mmem like this.
  8. SerenaLove016

SerenaLove016 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QY is quite tragic, but MC didn't really do anything to him other than rejecting his advances. His dealings with XL has nothing to do with MC. XL did make his face to be similar to MC for business purposes, but it is his own fault for biting the bait.

If it is more "normal" novel (celebrities/modern world drama) without the Xianxia/Taoist settings, I feel that he would be the ML. But because of extra settings, he would not be able to keep up with MC's supernatural power. The only person character who could keep up is ML/Mr. Dragon because he also has OP powers.

9. Racing Raindrops

Racing Raindrops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    friend, don't go tricking people into reading that beautiful mess without warning if you're talking about the My Immortal that i know. i barely got through five chapters before i had to give if up because of all the cackling and cringing episodes i went through! i didn't think such a crack-tastic work could get me so emotionally exhausted. i have sealed my memories to keep me sane.

10. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Its the boku no pico of fanfics

11. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U forget to say MC original mother Faked being insane for MC sake cuz that way people will not get revenge (like the slag Father) on her daughter (MC) they will petty her cuz her mother went insane , Mc father imprison MC original mother for a year in a house under the mistress daughter name , and in the original novel plot the Mother died while she was imprisoned

MC saved her mother and faked her mother death

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    kurohamukami, LokaLari and zemblenity like this.
  12. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR it was a huge twist , it’s like reading 5 novels at the same time ,Although i wanted to know when Ml will appear i lost interest at chapter 56

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    kurohamukami, LokaLari and mmem like this.
  13. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I lowkey want to see her father coming out of the prison after years and find out that his ex wife aka MC's mom is alive and well while how much his life is screwed with literally NOTHING left with him except his mother that is in care facility (?).

dance_monkey likes this.
  14. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been 2 years since this post, i still can’t believe I crammed my exam for this.

15. Donotdisturb1234

Donotdisturb1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhh? Concubine isn't this supposed to he modern and then it turned to supernatural and some very random plots