Discussion What do you find attractive in man or woman??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Coffea to Ell, May 6, 2020.

1. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    :sleep::sleep::sleep:
    What do you find attractive in man or woman??

attractive (according to the dictionary)
    - Causing attraction; having the quality of attracting by inherent force.
    - Having the power of charming or alluring by agreeable qualities; enticing.
    - Pleasing or appealing to the senses, especially of the opposite sex.

So.... Tell me what you find attractive in person, please...
    Here some example.....
    IMG_20200507_020331.JPG IMG_20200507_020400.JPG IMG_20200507_020444.JPG

Ps : its because this things stuck in my mind for a few days already

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing i hope to find in a woman is my wiener. :blobpeek:

3. Kiss

Kiss {Cutie of the Chaos Family}

Reading List:
    Link
    Mentality and femininity is everything ~

4. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course the first impression would likely about the appearance... like its human nature to like what's pleasing to the eyes.

But then again, those who have good sense of humor also attracts attention... dunno why... and that was despite mediocre appearance. They were at best, a common face.

Also the temperament... some people with charisma or just chillness to them attracts a good amount of adoration.

Hope that answer work... (~_^)

5. The Stalker

The Stalker devoted stalker

Reading List:
    Link

also the face and personality ^^
    a pretty girl with a shitty personality make me wanna vomit but an average girl with a good personality is perfect \o/

6. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    what i'm looking for in a woman is military plans to invade russia during winter
    something about a woman in uniform makes me hot

7. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    XD Kindness is my biggest turn on. Someone who genuinely cares about other people. Bonus points if they're also cynical BWHAHAAHAAH!
    /o/ Sour Knights for the win! XD Pfffft.

respectively, cruelty and rudeness are things I hate the most.

Slayerwolfx2, imK, Fulminata and 7 others like this.
  8. The Stalker

The Stalker devoted stalker

Reading List:
    Link
    [insert genderbent picture of Napoleon and hitler here]

9. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Not too thin nor fat, doesn't use too much make-up, kind and caring, open minded too maybe?

10. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The physical aspect is a given of course. Hard to have an honest discussion without getting this out of the way first. As for non-physical traits I have to say I find a woman who knows her path and has her current life situation stable as very attractive traits.

Maybe its because at 25, with 1 class to go for a bachelor, and recently moving away from my 8 year job of construction work for my first actual job with a large company I'm attracted to someone in a similar situation or in the situation I want to be in.

There's something attractive for me in a partner who would be a strong pillar of support for me and who hopefully I can be for them vice versa.

I've noticed this a lot in my last 2 or 3 years of college where a lot of students were in their mid and late 20's. I saw the differences between them and the 18/19/20 year old students in how well put together and easier it was to have more intelligent discussions with.

11. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, actually aside from kind and caring, i would like them to be blunt as well...

12. Starfox Stellar

Starfox Stellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I have to say the eyes and casualness. I mean, sometimes I meet up with people I used to have crushes on and would be like, "Ah, this is why I fell in love with them." Sometimes having someone too casual can be a bad thing since you can't tell whether they like you or not but I really like it when people try and joke around or treat you like a really close friend.

I also guys people who are taller than me, preferably either slim or muscle-y, and either a cute looking face or a stoic type. Basically complete opposites xD

13. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A thicc onee-san who will step on me and tell me good job when I get from work.

14. Ivylicious_

Ivylicious_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I prefer someone with a nice smile and being compatible with me

15. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who didn't talk behind other people back is good enough for me. That shows that:

1. They don't discuss about your pros and cons like you are some object that can be bought at some supermarket, and don't compare you to others too just like object you are.

2. They don't judge people based on rumors or what other people said about others

3. They don't easily label someone in any way. I've met enough of people like this.

4. They don't pretend to be nice to you. If you don't like someone just straight up said it, simple.

Appearance is nothing to me. I've been around people with attractive looks so i know how ugly they could be inside. Deep inside, everyone have their own ugliness. So i'd try to see people in positive way

16. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, she must be smart and seeker of knowledge, at least to some degree since beauty is something that fades with time but intelligence is something that increases with time (except some special people). I can get an extremely beautiful woman, but if she is as smart as my cat... well, i would worry about leaving her alone for to long lol (the wife of my brother threw out all medicine since she thought that they didnt need it since they weren't sick and before that she threw out the blender since it didnt work but she just didnt plug in the power cable). Second would be the ability to use her head to handle complex situations and not lose her head.
    Fourth, must be good health and last would be beauty.

17. Kiss

Kiss {Cutie of the Chaos Family}

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fully agree with you, you just get the will to write it~

18. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I tend to be attracted to buxom women (be it fake or real), I do find not-so busty women can also be hot.

melomarl and Coffea to Ell like this.
  19. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno? Honestly...

I think the main thing I'd care for is... That the person loves me? I mean, I can't have a relationship if I'm the only one with feelings for the other party.

Oh, and they have to love children. This is non-negotiable, I'm gonna adopt a child or two in a few years regardless of having a partner, so my partner ought to love children.

Like, sure, I have my preferences, I prefer older partners, mainly because most people my age are kinda too immature...
    I also prefer taller partners, but it's by no means a necessity.
    I also can't imagine finding a fat person handsome or beautiful, but that wouldn't stop me from dating and marrying someone...

Like, geez, both of my past relationships were Long-Distance Relationships, so... I really don't care that much for their appearance, I fell in love with them long before seeing their face.

If anything, I guess I prefer partners that like taking the initiative, I like being taken by the hand~

20. Illisaide

Illisaide ╰(✧∇✧╰) Venti!~

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with many things here, but there’re these that haven’t been mentioned: passion and focus. For me, it doesn’t matter what their physical qualities are, men are always attractive when they’re passionate, focused, and working on some sort of goal.