Spoiler Abyss Domination

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LenaKG, Apr 11, 2017.

1. LenaKG

LenaKG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello

Please any and all spoilers about this awesome webnovel are welcome thank you

2. darkrain1993

darkrain1993 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I started giving all spoilers there won't be an end of it, but some are :
    1)In the end he got successful in saving his sister and ultimately his sister ends up taking the place of her father (God of Fear - Formidable Divinity).
    Divinity ranks:
    Weakest
    Weak
    Medium
    Formidable
    Greatest
    2) This novel is a harem novel, His most beloved is the sorceress introduced in the current translated arc, then the sorceress' mother (she is a bitch in the starting but later slowly changes), a pirate captain (who becomes his subordinate), a princess and later the queen of Alandal (he dosn't havesex with her even upto the end though).
    3) Yup he does become a god...

If you want some more then point specifically which type of spoiler you want...

gyan7, Zarcon and Poor_Hero like this.
  3. Harem God

Harem God New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this story focus around the mc and his female companion or is it more like the mc just bangs them and leaves for a while and comebak? How much do they fuk? Who are all the harem members? How strong is the romance?

4. darkrain1993

Reading List:
    Link
    Although this novel primarily focuses on the MC there are some points in which the female characters shine too, mainly that sorceress (Female MC) and her sister...
    The best part about this novel is that whenever something is done by MC or anything random which is capable of changing the lives of commen people we get 2-3 chapters from the point of view of a commen man which gives us the broader view of the story, different views on the same situation and most importently breaks from the continuous fight and decisions capable of changing the world...

5. Enryu022

Enryu022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what happened to the vampire chick that was turned into succubus by the succubus goddess? are those only his harem, it's too small when so many goddesses are roaming around.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  6. darkrain1993

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, that's all...
    He fucks the succubes goddess many times but they aren't together, there were some circumstances and both were concealing their identity at that time and didn't knew that the other one is a god too.....
    it is implied but not clearly stated that the vampire girl and he meet each other again but don't recognize each other, the girl still didn't remember her past...

Enryu022 likes this.
  7. Enryu022

Reading List:
    Link
    How many women did he have sex with? Around which chapter the gods will arrive in the human realm? I am at 560 and no sign of them.

8. darkrain1993

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the one who fucks the succubes goddess is his clone not his main body, but both of their mind are connected so same memories...
    He fucks the sorceress, her mother, his female pirate underling, pirate girls' cousin (a aristrocat) who is his board game piece...
    His clone fucks the succubes goddess and his succubes maids...

Enryu022 likes this.
  9. darkrain1993

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I read thia series some time ago so I can not tell you the chapter number...

Enryu022 likes this.
  10. Enryu022

Reading List:
    Link
    What's his end game, does he become strongest god?

11. darkrain1993

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end he became the God of Death's three sacred critarias (Slaughter, Fear and Death), the godhood of fear is his sister's but he still retain some power...
    He attained the minimum divine power required for the upgrade to the Greatest Divinity but came short on the Godship points, at the end he was he was powerful but as he didn't controlled his godship and power fully he wasn't the strongest and pretty much a great target so he didn't pick the fights which he had the chance of losing. But it is implied that after he will do it he will have atleast equal or greater power than God of Glory(not Ye Xiu )....

Poor_Hero and Enryu022 like this.
  12. Enryu022

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers man. Love the worldbuilding of this series.

13. darkrain1993

Reading List:
    Link
    It is really a good novel, too good to be keep getting wasted because of these slow translations.. Alas, our misfortune....

Arbalest and Enryu022 like this.
  14. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who thinks it's immoral to take both daughter and mom together?

15. darkrain1993

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem is immoral, but we love reading that (atleast I do). Then we are already far too gone to be in a moral dilemma.

16. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can confirm if mc never does it with the princess through the novel at all? Or by queen he mean her elder sister?

17. darkrain1993

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been years since I read this novel so I don't remember it fully but I can confirm he does not have sex with the queen upto the end and kinda certain not with the princess (queen's sister, whom he saves) either though it may be wrong.

EnuoFH likes this.
  18. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol poor girl wanted a shiny knight but he doesnt do her, well since you don't remember much i hope he actually will do it at some point

19. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    +1