Spoiler I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, May 6, 2020.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

I'll become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History ― The More of a Villainess I Become, the More the Prince will Dote on Me

Og name: 歴史に残る悪女になるぞ 悪役令嬢になるほど王子の溺愛は加速するようです!

SPOILERS!! PRETTY PLEASE:blobmelt:
    FLUFF ECT.:aww::blobmelt::blobpopcorn_cool:

2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Ah the "villainess" is too adorable. Reminds me a lot of Bertia, just somehow smarter.
    I am guessing OGAlicia was so spoiled she never tried hard at anything, which is why noone noticed that she is essentially a genius at everything she touches lol

3. HexaSwift

HexaSwift Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler:
    So I read the MTL from code and this is what I got...

Alicia (MC) is basically an OP MC, to the point when she surprises everyone around her by learning how to handle the sword at the age of 7 and learning magic at only the age of 10. Eventually, she becomes acquainted with so called “capture targets” through her childhood. Duke (Crown Prince) then begins to take an interest in her before eventually falling in love (probably?) with Alicia.

She then requests to take the sword aptitude test to see her “level”. But since she’ll stand out, her family refuses and she gets angry because they never told her the reason at first. She quickly get over it.

Alicia is then often visited by the king to ask for her opinion on different political events, and just like the MC from The Common Sense of A Duke’s Daughter, she answers in a factual manner, surprising the adults around the king.

Also, she often goes to the poor village to meet a grandpa she met on her first visit there, because she wanted to see it’s current situation. During one of her visits, she and the grandpa saves a boy named Jill and he later becomes her assistant when she enters the academy.

Before Alicia is enrolled, the king asks her to watch over the Heroine as she is expected to be the Saint of the kingdom.

The Heroine in question is Cather Liz. (According to the MTL...)

Alicia is to correct the perspective of the Heroine should she fail to realize her position. At first, her father disapproves but since Alicia takes this as an opportunity to bully the Heroine using harsh words like a real villainess, she agreed.

Blah, blah, she enters the school and goes after the Heroine...

Alicia asks her questions like, “How do you see the current situation of the country?” and “Do you think all people of this country should really be on equal standing?”

Heroine-sama keeps throwing morals like, “Everybody should be equal! Killing is bad! We should form an alliance to help a fallen country!”

Which may sound good, but in truth she doesn’t see the real situation and just continually spurts morality into the fray. Eventually, Alicia’s reputation worsens just how she likes it, and she is exiled to the opposing country as being perceived as an oppression against the Heroine by none other than the capture targets and the Heroine herself (except for the Crown Prince and Brother Henri, finally some guys with a sense in these mangas).

Before she is exiled, Duke (Crown Prince) promises to take her back in the future and they kiss.

When Alicia arrives to the opposing country, they realized her ability and she is sent to their arena to fight with lion monsters? I don’t really know but the novel in code is still pending so this is what I got so far...

Tbh, the Heroine isn’t really a bad person, her morality is good but when it comes to realistic situations, you might as well just throw a rock at her or something because her naivety is THAT bad. She only views the country from a commoner’s standpoint and not as a leader. She is narrow-minded and I clearly don’t get how she is THIS clueless.

Actually at one point, Alicia got kidnapped by a group of men hired by one of the Heroine’s followers and nearly got killed, but when the Heroine found her and saw her about to kill a man with an axe that was also trying to kill her, the Heroine stopped Alicia’s movements and just watched as that man nearly killed her.

Eventually she is saved by Duke. Once they leave, Alicia scolds the Heroine, but the her brother Albert just says, “Hey! That’s harsh!”
    (WTF?! Your sister almost got killed by a dumb person and you still take that person’s side?!!!)

While the Heroine complains that, “Killing is bad!” while still making absolutely NO SENSE!

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  4. PhoenixVII

PhoenixVII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! So the King tells her to watch over her then exiles her for doing just that? And one of her brothers takes the heroine's side even after her moral self-righteousness nearly got them both killed? I hope that the heroine has some passive mind control ability otherwise there's alot of characters here I'm going to dislike.

5. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS why would the king exiled her? I dont get it??????? I mean u ask her to do this n that, u should have a brain to pick which one you should choose. Also what is the saint power? If her power is just so so, i would deff side with genius Alicia

6. HexaSwift

Reading List:
    Link
    The king didn’t technically exile her. I don’t really get it, but I think it was sort of an undercover situation of sorts set by the king since he wants to take over the opposing country to improve his kingdom and all. It was made to look like an exile, or so I think...

Also the reason why the Heroine is regarded as the Saint was because she could use all types of magic, which is quite essential for the country of sorts.

7. HexaSwift

Reading List:
    Link
    The Heroine doesn’t have any mind control ability. Alicia described her as “innocent”, so maybe after being exposed to many bad things, the capture targets must’ve been attracted to that refreshing feeling of protecting something “so pure and weak but still tries her best”

*barfs on the side*

Basically the complete opposite of Alicia...

8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    UGH. Not another shitty sibling. At least one of her brother got some brain. So maybe the brother will become my most hated character now.

9. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers? Since Alicia is "exiled", what happen to the heroine and the capture targets? her brother? family? duke?

Blablasimp, karls and Aymee like this.
  10. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It still blows my mind that the crown prince is called "Duke". I swear this will break my brain in no time at all.

11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another stupidly retarded Heroine who's existence is only to make the MC look better

12. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    I appreciate all the spoilers! Thanks a bunch! I am ready to get mad but thankfully, some side characters have common sense and don't navigate their life to the Heroine just because she's selfless and kind even though it's clear as day that she's being recklessly and stupidly naive.

13. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the exiled part, I feel like, " oh...good. All people who has a common sense got exiled and abandon again. And all left was just a broken logic ones.". How sad.

:blobpopcorn: Where is my popcorn? I wanna enjoy the show.// kidding. I hope that the crown prince this time might not be a trash one.

14. M1thIs

M1thIs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god some of the side characters have common sense... Also, the heroine's brother makes me want to blow my brains out... I'm really glad the MC can stand her ground against others unlike other villainess MCs.

15. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl’d chapter 231.
    Albert is absolutely sh—y for scolding Alicia for admonishing Liz. However when they are discussing preparation for war for once he contradicts her. He says that her ideology is nice and beautiful but he recognizes it as unrealistic. Still... He’s a stupid b—tard and unforgivable in my eyes but he isn’t the biggest idiot in the idiot capture target group.
    Liz (heroine) freaks and about how he was against violence before. One other guy shouts at him for betraying Liz.

Well the characters all get kind of tiresome after a while. I get Alicia loves villainesses but it’s unreasonable that she hasn’t just given up on these lost causes and go live her own best life. Duke is pretty decent compared to the others but he’s not too good at picking decent people to associate with. Most of the capture targets piss me off even more than Liz. They watched Alicia grow up, how dare they treat her like that? They’re completely incompetent idiots too.
    The magic of one girl isn’t sh— if the administration and security of the country is utter cowsh—. Liz’s idiot-logy is something a cult leader would spout.

Naenia, NuniOk, its0k and 75 others like this.
  16. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    yea it makes no sense that the guys become against mc despite watching mc grow up. :blobunsure:
    like can't you see that she was working hard all these years :(

17. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely a cult leader in real life

18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah alot of thse Villaness novels dont make any sense. The idea that a bunch of people can turn agaisnt someone thru knew since childhood is laughable and artificially created drama to make the MC the underdog.

Best to turn you're brain off and look at the pretty boys/girls

Also after reading the first chapter of the Manga does anyone else feel the MC has #notlikeothergirlz syndrome. Like the line "other girls wanted to be the heroine I wanted to be the villian" sent me back to the "joker makes more sense the batman" memes. Cringe inducing

You know I whould stop reading villaness novels since there more black and white and justify the MC as always being in the right then any shoujo magna ive ever read

But I can't...the aesthetics

19. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao me too. the manga has good art. :blobjoy:

i understand most villainess stories make no sense. but im still trash for the villainess stories:blobjoy:

20. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It s not just that, but the marriages are arranged by their parents for politics an alliances, the prince breaking the engagement that the king arranged without consulting them, and preparing something to placate the family who they just insulted (and yes it is an insult to the entire family) is idiotic.

Heck, with the politics involved, it is entirely likely that the king would reject the cancelation, and tell the prince to never defy him again (as breaking an agreement the king made is defying him, and potentially treason or disownable depending on the politics, especially if there is another prince). Plus the condemnation and punishment is almost always by the prince only, but for everything involved the kings approval should be 100% needed.

The bullying is not a real issue, as a lower ranking girl does no flirt and court the fiance of a higher ranking girl and not expect heavy repercussions, up to and including assassination. It is not bullying out of maliciousness and hostility, but because the "heroine" is indeed insulting the honor of the "villainess" daily, which justifies the repercussions. if anything the "bullying" is a kindness to let them to fx their ways. That and if you piss of someone of higher rank they will make you life hell is a part of noble circles

Heck the constant accusations we see in these series of crimes and sins for harassing and disrespecting the prince's fiance is ridiculously hypocritical since all the crimes take place while the "Villaness" is the fiance and being insulted and disrespected by the "heroine".

Plus if it is acceptable for the prince to break an engagement like what happens in these stories, then no one would arrange marriages to royalty ar young ages, but insead wait until they had a much better idea of the prince's character.

What is going on only really makes sense if the royalty and entourage are a bunch of puppets, that have been manipulated to marry lesser minds to make them more pliable over the generations, bu then no one would waste an exceptional daughter (considering how high specs most "VIllaness" MC's are) on a puppet instead of the puppet master.