Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!

Ah typical
    Using similar tactics when she slander ML no less, hah. But she really prepared to even brought the ring huh.

Like others already mentioned, why can't she be satisfied for what she already have? She really want to ruined orhers happiness just because her former admirer doesn't love her anymore, even hostile to her. Like take a hint, what gonna happen if her fiance the prince see through her act and break the engagement:notlikeblob:

2. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people don't really have any sense of contentment. Maybe they grew up with people giving everything to them or they grew up without nothing. I haven't read this woman's background so I can't judge.
    People like her saw themselves as always deprived and always empty. They see and treat everything they want as their property even other people which is just sick. For me, it just looks really pitiful, like a greedy person who can never find out what makes them happy and gets jealous when others are happy in their own unique way. It's a bit sad that they never want to know or learn what makes them happy even if they are alone. But since they are bothering/using people my sympathy goes right out the window. I guess for people like her, the only thing to make them realize is when they wake up and everything is gone. There is nothing and no one for them and for her. To be truly and utterly alone is one punishment that I think befits her.

3. _2_hfc

_2_hfc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this's the only monhwa that i can't find her novel did anyone know?

4. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happens after chapter 93? Do they trust aisha tht she didn’t push tht bish? Please spoil to us..

Bhabna and DOHere like this.
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. They trust Aisha, or better to say, they side with Ryan. The royal family wants to make it back with Lucarian after they ignored him in that 'Monster of the North' incident (started by the b*tch btw), so they don't want to make a ruckus now and just turn a blind eye to the blonde b*tch. Tho, I think the royal family do suspect her in some ways already....:blobpeek:

The raws Korean ch/s are double bigger, apparently, in Chinese and Spanish version the ch/s are split. So here is raw for ch. 94?! (tho it's 48 in KR)....:blobsmirk:

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  6. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rock.doll, lazynoodles and elyacuty like this.
  7. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

FUHHH! That bish is really :mad::mad:..anyway thanks so much for the spoiler!!!! God blesss you❤️

rock.doll likes this.
  8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually... I knew a mean girl who acted like that. She loved the attention and being in the spotlight. She acts eerily similar to that blond girl. She has grown up now and has other things to be worried about. I think that's the problem of the blondie. She doesn't understand nor realizes there is a lot more of leveling up in life to do. For better or for worse the MC had to grow up very quickly due to the expectations that were pushed on her and having to carry dual social calendars her sister didn't want to help with. Even now she understands that she has so much to learn and understand. I think "blondie" just has some serious growing up to do.

9. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that makes sense since the royals do seem to have a better idea on what Ryan's actual personality is like, and I think they're saavy enough to avoid making the same mistake twice with Athy.

In that last page it looks like the blonde girl was gonna try something against Ryan. Was she gonna frame him as a monster again? Also it looks like the princess is confronting her too with a note, what does it say? It'd be hilarious is she was actually stupid enough to write down her plans like that.

karls and Leilacus like this.
  10. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seem she sent him a letter to meet , and she was gonna make it seem like he attacked her? probably frame him for rape ?

DOHere, Seiren88 and imusick88 like this.
  11. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    With pleasure! :blobwink:

Same. LOL. I also had this kind of girl in my class in school, then there was someone even in university, and even now sometimes I meet those kind of people. She (from school) was always faking/twisting rumors, speaking behind others backs, etc. I really couldn't understand then, in childhood, nor now, in my early adulthood... like WHY? :blobdizzy: Why being like this? :blobneutral: Oh, well, human nature is a mystery in a way. :blob_tilt:

Royals seem to be pretty decent and in a very good relationship with Lucarian, well Ryan is part of the royal family also (was it cousin? but pretty sure he's blood related to royals and also hold a significant amount of influence). So, during his wedding, the king looked at him closely and was happy when he saw that Lucarian was also happy for his marriage with Athy/Aisha. No hostility at all. Also, for this trip, the young royals planned to planned to patch up things with Lucarian for not standing up to him and supporting when that ('monster') incident and rumours started to flow around. The crown prince himself said that he was wary at that time that Lucarian may take the crown prince position, the young royals felt guilty for this. They knew that Ryan is not a monster, it's his job to protect the country but ...well, thyy were all young and inexperienced.

The only question I have is ....why they still accepted the blonde b*tch as 2nd prince fiancee till now? I mean, yeah there was the possibility of the 2nd prince being in love and blabla, but still. :blobunsure: The only answer that comes is ....they all were still young, naive, and inexperienced with human nature lies. The blonde b*tch was so successful only because she was young+beautiful+well-mannered at that time so it gave her benefit of doubt for adults/nobles and full-on charme on naive, inexperienced (and literally in pubescent period) youngsters (her peers). So, I get it at that time.

But now, it's different. The crown prince seems pretty mature to me, they all are smarter now. So, why keep the b*tch...is it for lack of evidence? I feel like the royals are watching her now, especially after this accident. Comparing Athy/Aisha - an intelligent, beautiful, calm, mature, sincer, respectul, young-adult noble lady; and then this blondie whose only redeeming quality is being beautiful and somehow educated. Also, for being a royal fiancee half of the high-society hates her (the noblewomen)...and it affects royal family image as she's a part of if for now. All around her peers matured and started to see clearer, but she became more and more delusional. I feel like her end will come soon. :blobangel:

So, after the boat incident, she practically blames Athy/Aisha asking 'Why you hate me? I just wanted to be friends..blabla' and pointing at her that she is so evil to be so mean. Athy just looks at her understanding what is happening and says 'I'm tired. I will ask maids to come take care of you as the water was cold and you may fall ill.' (like a BOSS :blob_coffee:) and everyone are like wtf faces :blobfrowning: and even the b*tch is taken aback with this attitude :blobdizzy:, she starts crying again and kinda insults Athy that how can she be like this to a member of royal family, who does she thinks she is to act like this to a royal prince fiancee...and then Ryan is like 'Don't test my patience, Miss Belencia.' Athy stops Ryan and explains what happened in general lines with a calm attitude. The b*tch start shouting BUT then 2nd prince says 'Lacia. Don't say anything anymore.' in a very dark tone. The b*tch is shocked, the 2nd prince apologies to Athy/Ryan for this situation, others young royal feel uneasy and uncomfortable. They all leave for now. In the room the b*tch starts bitching (sorry, couldn't stop ...:blob_coffee:) at the 2nd prince that he didn't side with her, his fiancee and beloved, that she almost died because of Athy but then the 2nd prince is like 'It's enough.' 'Be quite already.', the b*tch 'You don't believe me?'....the 2nd prince 'Believe or not, it's not important, I and Nikolai (crown prince) came here planning to restore the relationship with Lucarian. As my fiancee, Lacia, don't ruin this.' (BANG!:blob_coffee:)...and leaves. The b*tch is FURIOUS. ( :blobpopcorn_cool: ) She sent a letter to Ryan to meet later. On her way to meeting-point she's thinking that Ryan will surely come (because of the previous case) and then she can make a scene and then blame him (it's not 100% clear what exactly she's planning here..sorry, but I suppose somehow make it that Lucarian assaulted her, maybe sexually also...she's crazy :hmm:) But on her way she meets the princess that asks 'Lacia. What're you doing here this late?' and she 'Emm...Taking a evening walk.' (lol girl, so cliché, can't you do better? :blobpopcorn_two:) and then the princess 'oh, a walk...' takes the letter 'but weren't you waiting for brother Lucarian?'...so the latter is her asking ryan to meet, and there is her signature Lacia Belencia ...(BANG! 2.0 :blob_coffee:)

Honestly the little princess is pretty badass...BUT we'll see what happens next chapter. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Sorry for the long rant...:blobpeek:

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  12. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Did anyone actually get that blonde girl's name?

It's kinda funny how we've been talking about her so much but I haven't seen it mentioned ONCE :blob_grin:

Leilacus and Mikaa like this.
  13. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean 'not mentioned once'? If you mean the blonde girl, fiance of 2nd prince, then her name is Lacia Belencia (Google TL) or Lacia Valencia if following Spanish TL.

Dbesta02 and elyacuty like this.
  14. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The b*tch start bicthing! hahaha LMAO!
    Actually i already read that part when athy depend herself elegantly and the blonde girl keep on barking lols that athys the one who push her.
    Ohh! Anyway, thanks for the spoiler. After that incident that blonde girl still unstoppable with her delusion.

rock.doll likes this.
  15. Karolmm

Karolmm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want that bitch to die or get exposed so badly ... I have hate because of this I hate read ongoing pieces T.T but I still blood of villains of the story

rock.doll and Mikaa like this.
  16. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thanks! I mean it's been several pages and I don't think I've seen people refer to her as anything outside of "blonde bitch". I just found it funny that that ended up more commonly used than her actual name.

I think that's probably what's going to happen next chapter. The royals know Ryan pretty well and iirc they should know her involvement with him in the past. She's been caught trying to do that again not once but twice again, she's definitely getting in trouble. I'm thinking Ryan is also saavy enough to either not meet her or bring along the prince in some way. Plus, she just got busted by the princess who found her letter.

17. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL!!! Yeah, she's bitching and BARKING (love this! LOL :blobjoy:) but really, no elegance, no noblesse at all...she's just loudly barking here and there. So classless and tasteless. Just thought, didn't she take any of those 'fiancee training' or all that stuff? She's pure delusional. :blobpopcorn:

Dbesta02, Aeiru28 and irish_04xoxo like this.
  18. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea if they will break the arrangement or we will go through a plot where she change to the better .. in any cause of this 2 i'm ok with it as long she teached a leason.

rock.doll likes this.
  19. Danxxiii

Danxxiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they get out of the water and Ryan asks his wife if she is ok and she is like yea. But the blonde bitch tries to act like she is the victim and says oh how could u expecting a reaction from everyone but basically everyone doesn’t know what to make of the situation except Ryan who is standing by his wife. Then the MC takes a deep breath and says she will go back and she’s had enough which pisses the blonde bitch and she loses her victim act and starts yelling. To which the Mc says “ I didn’t push u, it’s u who grabbed onto my arm and I tried to pull away when I felt something pinch me” also she points out how the blonde bitch scream before falling. Which also exposes her leaving her more pissed but then something weird happens we see a young Ryan saying something towards the end. Prob in the blonde bitches imagination cause she ignored Ryan’s warning about not doing anything to the MC (If you want to know what I mean search up “La Malvada Dama Cambiará TuManga) Your Welcome
    you guys were right she has no crush towards Ryan. She just has an inferiority complex towards her and can’t leave it be so she has to make the Mc look bad. Before she pretend to fall into the river she’s like “oh u think your somehow better...” (something very close to that

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  20. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I saw the raw and the last panel about the kid warning Lady Valencia didn't appear so I'm not sure if that panel is part of the manwha (because Ryan and Lady Valencia met when they where in the academy not before that, so that kid isn't young Ryan).

So I translate with MLT the other part of chapter 48 of the raw (That will be chapter 95). So I will make spoiler about it. First of all because is MLT it will not be 100% accurate and second and most important: sorry for my english, writting in english is a little hard for me.

So here we go:
    After the second prince warned Lady Valencia (I will name her LV for short), he asked to cancel the afternoon schedule because of what happened. And went back to Lady Valencia's room with her.

Ryan asked MC what did LV do to her. MC answer him that she did what MC mention before while defending and that she is fine so he doesn't need to worry.

LV quarrel with the second prince because he didn't defend her. That she's the woman he love and his fiancee and why he let people insult her.

Second prince answer her saying that she need to do it in moderation. This surprise LV. Second prince said that he knows that what happened wasn't an accident and she didn't have a reason to do that.

She still act like the victim and ask the second prince that even him doesn't believe him.

Second prince said to her: Believe and don't believe doesn't matter because he and his brothers are here to fin their relationship with Ryan. So if she is his fiancee then don't ruin what he is trying to do.

LV is upset, her maid arrive and second prince said to her that she needs to wash and rest, and leftthe room.

LV is upset, gets angry and ask her maid to send a note to Ryan. In the night she left her room. She is confident that if Ryan received the note, he will come and if she and him are in the same place she can do what she plan.

Note: in this part she didn't say what she plan to do but with the image you can deduce that is something like: Ryan try tu abuse her.

While she is walking she encounter the princess. The princess ask her what she is doing so late at night.

LV: Oh I was taking a walk because I couldn't sleep
    Princess: So it was a walk...

Then the princess show her the letter.

Princess: So you weren't waiting for brother Ryan?

So that all of the chapter, hope you can understand what I write.