Discussion NTR is great, screw the haters!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by RarestProGamer, May 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow 10/10 for openness and honesty. I can't say I agree with a whole lot of what you said but there definitely were some interesting things :hmm:

Lazriser and RarestProGamer like this.
  2. AmethystCherry

AmethystCherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A new realm of stupid. I'm not going to argue with a retard. Go out of your basement. Or at least if you're going to stay in that basement and rot, educate yourself before trying to argue with something that you can think with your weewee only. So apparently you know how people look if they're gay or lesbian. And what if they're bi?

3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    that is new.... so michel jackson was gay.....:blobfearful:

4. Prince of Sadness

Prince of Sadness Member

Reading List:
    Link
    typical rage outburst after not being able to reply with anything worth saying :giggle:

5. Prince of Sadness

Prince of Sadness Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as i said it’s not black and white... not everyone u see with a narrow jaw is going to be gay lmao

6. AmethystCherry

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. I feel like I'm replying for nothing. I could go on for hours with you but is it worth it? I'm gay so Ive been researching all these since forever and more so than typical. You saying that I have narrow jaw blah blah just because you assume I have more estro or that lesbs have this that. Or the sexism thing, it all doesn't make any sense and has no ground(zero) in science. So that's why I thought if it was worth it? And it wasn't..

7. Prince of Sadness

Prince of Sadness Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but do u have a narrow jaw

RarestProGamer likes this.
  8. AmethystCherry

Reading List:
    Link
    What's your point? What difference does it make?and what I do but my friend who is also gay doesn't? In fact, why ask me? Go search google images, and you'll see all kinds of faces

9. Prince of Sadness

Prince of Sadness Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just asking since you were saying those studies don’t prove anything but it looks like they do since u have a narrow jaw :giggle::giggle:

10. Loni4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    uh... people are naturally diverse yanno? Verifying a general theory of a group of people by checking only one person is kinda....

11. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @RarestProGamer @Loni4ever
    Well, the tension between the both definitely made the room... steamy... and I dare say... moist? Pfft! Who am I kidding, continue the debate. I actually find both of their views informative (their personas and knowledge pool).

12. Loni4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean between @Prince of Sadness and @AmethystCherry ? Your eyes are quite sth :blobjoy: why did you tag us 2 though? :blobpeek:

13. RarestProGamer

RarestProGamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loni4ever likes this.
  14. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, another one?

Are you planning on creating a "I hate *** haters" club?.

NTR, it's really a wierd like. I don't know what's going on in the guys or girls head at that times.

but there's an exception, I'm bored of CN novels where mc goes of for 1000+ years and when he comes back to the mortal world, she's still dreaming about him. That whole not having a life outside mc is just too irritating. So if a cultivation CN novel has a NTR or more correctly cuckolding the mc and then see how mc reacts when he returns will be fun.

But if it turns out he joins in, then no no no.

Any wierd tropes are f9 except (Loli,incest), for me until it doesn't cross a line of fetishes.

15. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems our level of communication has not reach where we can understand each other.
    I'm making a live commentary like your usual side character in fiction or that person who talks sarcastically about other people. I thought you both would understand... as fellow observers. A pity...

Loni4ever likes this.
  16. RarestProGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    You should phrase your sentences better then.

Maybe, but so far the discussion has morphed into 2 people talking about how gay people look and feel! Its funny

Loni4ever likes this.
  17. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I see no problem with my sentences, since they were targeted at the two. Not you both, but I tagged you both assuming we are in agreement of how the thread heated up.

18. yamibae

yamibae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think NTR could be interesting as a plot device, a lot of readers will usually get turned off by the inclusion since they either self-insert or they're emotionally weak when thinking about cheating (which is funny in itself since many would also like the harem genre and this is a form of cheating no matter what people say about how the MC had no choice but to put his dick inside and take responsibility or how the first wife doesn't care if MC takes 100 more). But I think it's an opportunity to add another dimension to both the MC and the female's growth as people. Statistically, most people are either going to cheat or be cheated on at some point in their lives so it's realistic to see people grow and move on from it. How does the MC's insecurity play out afterward? What was the reason for the NTR? Does the female feel dirty or unworthy after and how does she move on from it? Really interesting things can be done from the inclusion.

19. RarestProGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    You tagged us right which i agree but then you proceed to say "Who am I kidding, continue the debate. I actually find both of their views informative (their personas and knowledge pool)." which looks like you are telling us both. Anyway it is a simple misunderstanding!

20. RarestProGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boi tell me about it, it is extremely stupid how a person can still love you after thousands of years because you suddenly decided to come back to your love interest and then after some chapters you went away again. It is just super unrealistic and dumb not that such novels have any realism in the first place!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.