Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    She's too cool that no guy that appeared until now can match her.

ishrocks18, Furiae19, nielyti and 2 others like this.
  2. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, so true:D:D There's no guy worthy enough to sit next to our QUEEN.:cool:

ishrocks18 likes this.
  3. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is that flashback on the ghost arc, something about fellow transmigrator who sacrificed himself for slx tho? Maybe its the true ML? Its very fleeting tho, so maybe.. he is dead already.. I am not sure.

Danigurl, Jukki and nielyti like this.
  4. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a ML?

nielyti likes this.
  5. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, since he come out literally on one panel and it wasn't explained yet ...

Edit:
    Oh, I misunderstood the question.
    Idk if there is really an ML, but if there is, I think its a fellow transmigrator or someone high up in the system like the usual QT right? I think it is reasonable to say that he is one of a viable candidate(if he is not dead, that is)

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Danigurl and nielyti like this.
  7. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers for the cultivation arc???

8. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what Charysa wrote on like page three. I "read" the raws, so if there's anything specific you want to know you can ask here.

9. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the xianxia arc, did the man try to do anything to Luxia after realizing that she is the only other ''woke'' in the world?? Like keep her or? Also does anyone have the novel? cause I only see in manga site.

10. Scarlet Feather

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. He get's really obsessed with her as they are the only two people who are acting rationally/normally. I believe he wanted them to stay together and get a higher/heavenly cultivation. He tries to basically make her stay with him as he's realized that she's not of that "world" and that she's planning on leaving.
    Luxia tries to leave the world like how she normally does when she completes the mission, but the system gives an error that she can't leave. I think it was hinted that the ML is somehow preventing her from leaving (please correct me if this is wrong). So the only other option left is to die. Luxia jumps off the cliff and
    commits suicide to escape the world. The ML of course tries to stop her cause, who wants to stay in a world where people are just drones following a crappy script. He fails. I believe that he makes an oath/promise/swear that he will find her.
    Some people are speculating that he stayed in that world and gained higher cultivation so that he
    could escape that world and find Luxia. It's also speculated that he may have shown up in future arcs, but no confirmation as of now.
    I don't think there is a novel; it's just the
    manhua. There is a prequel manhua story.

11. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this Manhua, best Manhua. :):blobnosebleed:

PainedSouL likes this.
  12. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it does indeed have based off a novel, but idk the raws name. I mean, chinese ln tend to have different name when its being adapted to manhwa.

I found a similar setup chinese gl story, it revolves around mc abusing scum male lead by hooking up with the scum ml's backers haha.

13. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, sounds interesting, what's the the name? Is it a a manhua or a novel?

14. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Webnovel.
    Different than how scum men must die where MC is shown to be strong and OPOPOP usually soloing the stories GG with little to NO difficulties at all,. I still like Scum Men Must Die MC btw.
    The MC from my recs story below has more interaction with others, and is prone to various danger. It's genre is Girl's Love. I don't think the system is as helpful as SMMD system, so not much cheat.

Former Cannon Fodder’s Self Help Manual

ishrocks18, Danigurl, Xi-hime and 2 others like this.
  15. Scarlet Feather

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, for a second I thought you were talking about Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down. It's a similar story to this one (Cheating Men Must Die), I recommend it if you would like something similar. The translation is (currently) still in the first world. The raw novel is pretty easy to read via MTL and not as brain-melting as other MTL.
    Link to the RAW.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  16. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    @Scarlet Feather no, that one isn't GL. And it felt less like SMMD to me tbh. Also that amount of chapters are scary. I can't imagine pure abuse qt story with that length, its a bit worrying. Is the latest chapter still about quick transmigrations?

Xi-hime likes this.
  17. LotsOfSodaLove

LotsOfSodaLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what exactly is Su Luxia planning for the scum in the Cultivation Arc?

18. Scarlet Feather

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I didn't really mean similar in that it was a GL or the novel you recommended. I should have clarified that it was more similar to Cheating Men Must Die in the way that the general outline of the story is of the MC being a canon fodder character that get's with/uses the ML's backer/secret ML/arch nemesis to abuse all who wronged her specifically the protagonists (scum ML and white lotus FL).
    Maybe similar wasn't the right word? Perhaps revenge on the protagonists would have been a more apt description?
    The chapters are pretty short (in my opinion), though I haven't finished MTL'ing it. I got side-tracked with other stories and with state-wide
    self-quarantining (where I live) and reduced work hours; I had some time to kill.
    Well, I take it as the protagonists misunderstanding situations because they're arrogant/fake and causing trouble for MC. She doesn't really bother with them unless they do something first. Plus MC's ML is actually transmigrating to the same worlds as the MC and with every life/death he vaguely remembers/feels what he did wrong in the previous world and tries to be better. After about 2 or 3 world's, he get's something like a gut feeling to be better to MC even though he doesn't really know/remember why.
    Basically, causes her to break/deviate from her character setting. She get's super jealous that her Master, Jing Chen, is paying more attention to Luxia and all the other righteous cultivators saying that Chen and Luxia make a good pair/couple. Luxia and Chen are gaining more merits within the sect and their status rises, Wushuang on the other hand get's demoted to a regular disciple. I think it was because Chen found out she was still hanging out with Bai Lixuan. She isn't doted on or getting special treatment and her resentment towards Luxia grows. No one is putting up with her selfishness anymore.
    The righteous sect gathers a group to help repair the damage/disintegration of that sword thing. It's important but I forgot why. It's just a fight between the righteous and demonic sects. Wushuang wants Luxia gone and takes this trip/task to try and get rid of her by asking Bai Lixuan for help. She get's found out and kicked out of the sect. She eventually ends up joining with Lixuan's demonic sect as his girlfriend/lover, but she still has only her Master in her heart. Stuff happens (see the other spoilers for more details). She doesn't change her ways and ends up being a regular person. She grows old, becomes a beggar who is considered crazy by the townspeople, and constantly wondering when her master will forgive her and pick her up/bring her back to the sect.
    Still breaking in to the righteous sect to hang out with Wushuang. Takes her in after she fails to get rid of Luxia and is kicked out of her sect. The righteous and demonic sects go to war. Lixuan ends up getting killed by Jing Chen because he was poisoned/schemed against by Wushuang. Dies a sad death.
    We find out after all that happened that he's "awake". He realizes that everyone is basically paper puppets following a stupid storyline. He's been secretly scheming behind the scenes to gain more political/social power within the sect. Which leads to more benefits and better cultivation opportunities. I believe he takes Lixuan's cultivation to boost his cultivation and after he kills him, takes Wushuang's ability to fix the giant sword thing. Basically tries to hide his dark side and obsession with Luxia from everyone. Luxia tries to leave via system, but has to go old-school and commit suicide. Chen gets upset and swears he will find her no matter where she goes.
    Wushuang get's kicked out of sect and loses her cultivation. She becomes a "normal" person and grows old. She didn't study hard enough or have knowledge on how to live normally as she was spoiled. Couldn't support herself and became a beggar who still believes that her master will take her back.
    Lixuan get's his cultivation stolen/used to boost Chen's cultivation and dies because he was weakened by Wushuang poisoning him.
    Chen gets stuck (he possibly leaves) in a world where everyone has 1-dimensional personalities. Luxia the only other real person leaves him and his obsession to find her again grows.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  19. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mystical giggles and Ice_Rose like this.
  20. Scarlet Feather

Reading List:
    Link
    There's only 13 raw chapters out, so I don't think that there's much happening at this point.
    I'll take a look at it later and see if there's anything interesting going on. I should have time as it's the end of the week, but no promises. Plus there's no guarantee that there's a free site to look at the raws that are out.

Xi-hime, morticia_addams and Ice_Rose like this.