The next level

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Deleted member 41274, May 10, 2020.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    We strive to build higher, faster and earn more. We strive to be more efficient and automatic and know more. So we research everything.

We strive to be faster, stronger and better. So we train harder.

We strive to be more successful, so we earn more and when we earn more we are more successful.

One day when we reached a goal, it's the peak of a mountain that we climbed and look below. Going up was arduous, reaching the top was fulfilling. What's left is emptiness, because now there is no more to do. Except if there was a higher mountain to climb. Resting on the top of a mountain can become boring. So we choose to go to the next level.

On a small Island in the Western Ocean lives a boy called Gon. He wakes up in the morning, when the sun rises and goes to his island's Brook Pond. Don't ask me from where, but he got a rod like everyone else on this island apparently. He swings it into the pond and an unknown amount of time later his first fish bites. It's a Brook Trout, worth a penny, if he sold it at the market. And so Gon's adventures start.

2. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of this video

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been watching this video the last few days...

4. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Get drunk so early haha.