Spoiler The Blackened Male God Always Wants To Set A Routine For Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by crprlnm, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Deleted member 190796

Deleted member 190796 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure. I focus on translating one novel at a time instead of doing multiple, so I can’t guarantee that it won’t be picked up before I finish TBMG.

inori-chii likes this.
  3. BertiaEvil

BertiaEvil Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also found this! Planning to read after Su Yan's story. I also requested mtlnovel to add this so it'll be more smooth reading without all those r18 ads :blobhero: tho its not on novelupdates yet so it might takes a lot of time :blobsleepless:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    crprlnm likes this.
  4. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is. It's kinda confusing because the lord fragments she is collecting is the ML's clones/soul but at the same time, when she gets the Soul fragments her soul becomes more complete.

Supposedly, her mission o=is for her to be a "TRUE" God or Heir of Heaven (something like that) and supposedly, she is to rid of her feelings for the ML as she finishes her mission and completes her soul. However, she became more humane instead. I guess, ML is just too good of a "Black Tea" and the FL just allows him/spoils him too much.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Neyva, Marane101 and inori-chii like this.
  5. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    The Fl's Brother Xiao Lei calls the ML "BLACK TEA". This is because he acts weak and sick in front of the FL like a green tea B to hog all her attention and make her agree to all his requests. Black tea and not green because maybe, he's worse than a green tea hahaha

Neyva, Marane101, Maeve Arte and 3 others like this.
  6. crprlnm

crprlnm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its actually funny to see him act weak when in reality he’s def far from weak. And even FL knows he’s just acting she’s okay with it hahaha

Marane101 and Czarinananana like this.
  7. yukihime03

yukihime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve finished MTLing this. I love Jun Yu, he’s so shameless, coquettish, stickier than glue, and always drinking vinegar jar, but he really loves Su Yan. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

I would have like to know what happened to Su Yan’s other self (Nan something, I am not clear because MTL keeps changing her name). I also still don’t get what’s the deal with her brother (Nan Ming, I think?)??? :hmm: He just escaped like that?

8. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey where can you find the missing chapters?

9. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can you read the missing chapters?

10. yukihime03

yukihime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I googled the title of the arc with the missing number :blobcheeky:
    I found that duokan8 website has the most chapters. I think there are only one or two chapters missing, but then you can use the method I mentioned above to locate them.

11. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u!!!

12. Deleted member 190796

Reading List:
    Link
    I think her name was Nan Ji. She has a story of her own, which is still ongoing. She is basically a blackened Su Yan.

So the old man back way up in heaven wanted a perfect heir, so he took out negative emotions out of Su Yan and threw those out to somewhere(the underworld, I think), and those negative emotions became Nan Ji, who is then locked in the underworld’s prison.

In her story, she also gets a system and goes to the 3000 worlds to get a heart of her own. Since she’s half of Su Yan, she could merge with her, but she didn’t want her emotions so in the end she didn’t.

Nan Ji likes shiny things, and in the first arc, she gets close to the ML in her story because he was glowing brightly. She refers to him as a Shiny/Glowing Night Pearl.

13. yukihime03

yukihime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She sounds delightful. :aww::aww::aww: Then again, I like Jun Yu and I think it was mentioned that she is somewhat similar to Jun Yu, because in their case it’s “like repels like”. :blobsmirk:

You’re making me want to read her story, but I don’t think I have the patience for ongoing story. The ML sounds really useful as a lamp. :blobjoy:

Deleted member 190796 likes this.
  14. Deleted member 190796

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahhh guess what? It’s finished now. With only 800 chapters...

The author says that the fanwais will be released later, and that this was unexpectedly the sweetest out of the three QT novels they’ve done xD

:blobcozy:

15. yukihime03

yukihime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the title??? I want to check it out :aww::aww::aww:

And why do you say it is the sweetest? :cookie:

16. Deleted member 190796

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I didn’t say it was the sweetest- the author did. Here’s the link.

https://m.230book.com/book/9560/

yukihime03 likes this.
  17. yukihime03

yukihime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah right, I misread. I wonder why the author says that. Well, we can only check by ourselves. Thanks for the link! :bloblove:

Deleted member 190796 likes this.
  18. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah!

19. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve also read the Novel about Junyu’s parents.
    Junyu(ML) is really like his father. But his dad is worse I guess, but it doesn’t mean ML is better. He’s more scheming, unlike his father who is more straightforward and brute, Ml is legit a black tea.

It’s Junxie(ML’s father). He got jealous that his son’s love life went too “easy”. He actually met Su Yan and badmouthed his son. He told his daughter in law not to trust Junyu haha.

I guess he was just being childish considering his wife’s attention gets halved because of his son. Junyu is also black belly(very very very Black Belly) and would fight for his mom’s attention so he doesn’t like that.

The only downside of the Both stories are that it’s kinda repetitive/similar so if you read both, you will notice that. The Gemini plane, the 2 women gods that are envious etc. I would say that Junxie(Ml father) is much more lewd haha.

20. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a 1v1 right? So the ML in the worlds is the same right ?

Czarinananana likes this.