Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'd say you were pretty clear, thanks!

From what we've been seeing on how wrong she's been in the last few chapters I'm almost certain he called over the prince or is responsible for giving that letter to the Princess. She's been causing a ruckus but I'm not sure if it's enough to get her engagement cancelled though, so I'm guessing it's gonna escalate until things get ugly.

rock.doll likes this.
  2. Karolmm

Karolmm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that with this behavour the cuts her off I was refeeing to blonde bitch

3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think using people is something which almost everyone does , knowingly or unknowingly . However , there is a difference . Faking your entire personality and living a lie , with no emotions or to get involved . Getting used and using is different and it happens . By using people , I mean asking for favours lol . It’s wrong but it happens.

4. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers on how the people on mc homeland has been?
    i hope mc kid sister would face trouble for her naive actions and people would begin to realize mc's importance

5. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about MC sister and the regrets of people in her hometown??

lazynoodles, Seiren88, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to check the raws provided here and just reached the MCs ex fiance dream chapter and regret (71?) and went to refresh my memory of him. To think, he barely appeared at all before this (really, he appeared at just ch.01? How... could the guy regret his choice when his characterization was just a few panels?). I'm sure the guy probably appeared more afterwards but I just couldn't stomach rereading her self righteous and ignorant little sister (couldn't push through after ch.04)

So, my question for spoilers is, can anyone expand/translate the ex fiance dream + regret chapter? I feel like his talk with whom I assume was his mother and flashback had some importance

Last edited: May 10, 2020
    Seiren88 and Mystical giggles like this.
  7. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's anime for this manhwa till episode 12 till now, in Chinese, tho each episode it's short.

Leilacus, mushy, Uncopyright and 4 others like this.
  8. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there isn't to much explanation in this chapter just him regretting about his decision. The reason why? Didn't explain it, I hope in future chapters they can give a little time to MC's family and his ex fiancee

Ex fiancee had a dream about MC. He is having breakfast with her mother and her mother ask if he have a lady in his mind to marry.

The mother said that MC always have a expressionless and you never knew what was she thinking, she never like her plus she said to the ex fiancee to not be late to the party. The ex fiancee isn't happy.

Ex fiancee is in the party and a girl ask him if he can give her a little of his time. Ex fiancee remeber that MC said the same words, he rejects the girl.

While ex fiancee idrown his sorrows with wine, he hear people aroud him saying:
    "The count of Camellia is very romantic, he out in danger his life to save Lilian. From the beginning he treated Lilian well and is not wonder that he got engaded to Aisha... But that was really true love?"

Ex fiancee goes to the terrace and remember a time when Lilian said to him that he was rude and Aisha said to her that it was her fault and she needs to say him sorry. Obviously Lilian doesn't think the same and said to her sister that the one who need to say sorry is him. Then Aisha looks at him and said sorry for her sister while giving back the book that fell.

Ex fiancee hits the railing and star to cry saying the MC name and asking why if he ever had her.

End of the chapter

As you can see the chapter is really ambiguous and doesn't explain to much. I don't really feel sympathy for the ex fiancee but I want to know how is MC's family doing after she left.

9. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully, even if they are not in ruin, they start to appreciate MC more. I mean, she was raised as an heir, but it looks like the work are all being pushed to her? Or was that my imagination going wild? I'm not sure heiress did paper work.. I though they learn the rope but not actually handling it all the time.
    The only time MC get appreciated is when one of the servant thanked her service to her family. That's it as far as I remember.

Also, I can't wait to see the counter attack of the recent rude lady in the current chapter. Thank you for the spoilers, guys.

10. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain to me all the hatred towards her parents? For the most part, they're pretty alright.

They seem to acknowledge and appreciate the work she puts in from what we see in the early chapters, in fact, her mom is explicitly concerned because she's not sure if they'll be able to support her little sister to perform as well as Athy did when she leaves.

It's just that, this was a political marriage they could not back down from. Not only was it a proposal from someone of higher stature but it's a reaffirmation of an important political alliance they couldn't afford to break off. They chose not to send her sister because it's made perfectly clear they know she'll start a bigger ruckus or get violent.

I feel like this is a case of "older sibling"-syndrome. Basically where your parents raised you to be incredibly responsible and then soften the blow for your sibling as they grow up. Trust me, as an older brother, it's quite frankly annoying.

By the way, does this story have a novel, or is it manhwa only? Also, did the ex fiancee have a name before this focus chapter? It's pretty weird to shift to someone who barely appeared for a single panel.

axcellekim, Midxnight and rock.doll like this.
  11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be wrong on the hatred of parents part but since the only translation we have on MCs wedding is either here in the spoilers or in mangago (where its semi inconsistent), I think other than overly spoiling Lilian or whoever the younger sis is (after rereading the earlier chaps and seeing the raws, I can also see a young black haired boy so does MC have a younger brother?), not trying hard enough to solve MCs ruined rep (they're BOTH their daughters, MCs contributions DESERVE some sort of respect since the most of the older nobility respects her and the king appreciates her), there's also the fact that half or most of their servants (other than that one megane servant who actually genuinely thanked her. Sure wish MC brought him with her) are impertenent enough to defy on MC in support of Lilian (the knights on ch.4 when Lilian started her tantrum), then at her wedding day, depending on the translation, the parents themselves didn't want to go. Also, Ch.0/Promotional chapter had portrayed her parents' silhouettes in a bad light (at least the mom? When the silhouettes' agree that both the evil lady and the monster of the north deserve each other)

As for the latter half of your post, someone mentioned in the spoiler page that despite being a CN manhua, this is apparently based on a KR novel and has a kakao page. But this specific page apparently requires a KR phone # or something?

As for ex fiance name, he was only referred to both at ch.01 and the spoilers as the Earl of Carmelia(?). So, no first name as of now

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    bochucha and Mystical giggles like this.
  12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Honestly, it still feels weird when I saw the flashback. So, ex fiance WAS aware to some extent of Athy's true character and apparently DOES have SOME feelings for her? Again, honestly seeing his one panel of ch.1, I was hoping to interpret his actions in some way thanks to his focus chapter (like, his first appearance left quite a negative and forgettable impact. If we base it on his focus chapter and he does have feelings for MC, he might've just been mad MC didn't try hard enough to keep the engagement but contrary to his actions in ch.01 where he just scuttles away is doubtful. I guess even if he DID have feelings, I guess the guy couldn't handle the rumors their peers or at least the fellow heirs and younger nobility (who support the sister more) kept spreading. Eh, as of now yes we don't exactly care but both the sister and ex fiancee are definitely coming back at some point in the plot

13. MariiMF

Reading List:
    Link
    More than hate is that you can see the injustice of the parents with MC. There' s obviously a favoritism with Lilian, they allow everything Lilian want but they put all the work to MC (Even if she is a heiress), when she left, she give her mother all the importants documents done for the next months (And her mother worrying how will they do after that time, sorry but if you're the one woth power you're suppose to know how to do it). They won't even try to warn or punish the servants and the knights for disrespecting MC.

They didn't even go to her wedding because Lilian didn't want to go because she was scared that when the duke see her, he will fall in love with her (desillusional), and that ok if the sister didn't want to go she could stay in the house but the parents didn't have a excuse for not going to her wedding.

MC even confess that her parents love Lilian more than her (in the chapter when MC and ML discovery the cup and that she have the power of Garundi too, MC thinks that maybe thats the reason why her parents treat her like that).

So most of the readers want to know how her parents are doing without MC doing all the important job, and if they now can aprecciate the MC more.

I suppose that is happening the same thing with Lilian's bestfriend. After MC left, the things didn't go as smooth as before, Lilian said that she would donate fishes to the peasants but because there wasn't a good organization the fishes get spoiled and Lilian's solution was to give bread and water to the people (a thing that didn't make the people and the aristocrats who donated happy). So the bestfriend saw that Lilian only was a bigmouthed about caring for the poor but when action is neccesary, she didn't care (For the example: Lilian said to the prince of other nation that he could have spent the money of the necklace he bought to his people, but still kept the necklace).

So bestfriend realized that Lilian is a girl who talks about being righteous, but doesn't thought about the cosenquences of her acts or to be responsible.

So I suppose for the same motive after MC left and things didn't go as smooth as before, ex fiancee begin to aprecciate MC and regret his decision.

If you want I can translate the Lilian's bestfriend chapter (my english is not the best but well I can try)

14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Its up to you on this one since the spoilers on Lilian and bestfriend POV already has a decent spoiler. But if you could provide a little more detail, it would be nice since the new request for spoilers (comments above want to know the situation of her old kingdom) either require novel knowledge or better translation

Edit: Honestly, my one curious question so far is does MC have a younger brother? In her thoughts of her family, there is teenage boy in some panels?

Edit#2: Actually, while there is already a translation on mangago, can I ask for translations on their wedding day (namely your own interpretation on spoiled sis and parents part) and chapter 60+ish where MC and Rian confess their feelings for each other

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    rock.doll likes this.
  15. MariiMF

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, tomorrow I can do the translation. For your first question I re read the first chapters, and yes in the prologue appears a younger brother (I say a younger brother because he looks like he is part of the family but could be a cousin maybe), but in the next chapters he doesn't appear and I don't remember any mention of a younger brother.

Its possible that she have a younger brother, usually boys are the one to be the heirs.

DOHere, rock.doll and Seiren88 like this.
  16. MariiMF

Reading List:
    Link
    Morning of the wedding -- Amarilis's Royal Palace.

MC arrived at the palace.

As she is guided to the place where she will change.

MC: "No wonder this palace represents the royal family"

While MC is a little nervous she remembers the words Ryan (ML) said to her.

ML: "But I will do the possible to be a competent husband"
    "Try hard so you can get used to life here"

After she remember his word she fell more calm

MC: "Rigth, Ryan is here with me"

MC arrived to the room where she is welcomed by her maids and the designer.

MC: "I feel everyone are very excited"

Designer: "The bride in her wedding day it's like preparing for a field battle"

Maid: "We're gonna help you to look as the best bride"

MC: "Thank you, then let's start"

The maids and designer dress MC and do her hair and make up.

Designer: "Done, only the last step is missing, putting the Bride's veil"
    "Everything is ready Lady Aisha"

MC: "Thank you for all your efforts"

Now the panel change to ML's room where he is preparing.

Butler: "Grand Duke, the ceremony is about to begin"

ML: "Yes, I know"

He left the room and star to going to the place where the ceremony will start.

ML: "How is the state of Aisha? She is doing okay?"

Butler: "In the beggining she looked like she was neevous but nobody noticed it because it doesn't matter in what situatiom the Lady is, she is very elegant and calm"

ML: "Luan you are very right"

Butler: "I sincerely congratulate you for your wedding, Grand Duke"

End of the chapter

This chapter didn't to much, it star with a butler saying to the ML the thing he will do during the ceremony.

"I will explain you the order of the ceremony. After the oath in front of the royal family and the priest, you two can go out to the door that leads to the banquet where the aristocrats with no royal blood are going to wait to congratulate you. The with the blessing of many nobles the wedding will end"

ML: "The you only have to enjoy the party"

ML enters the place , after he is in front of the priest Aisha enters the place. The two of the are in front of the priest and the ceremony begins, they said their votes to each other and exchanges their rings.

The priest declares them husband and wife, and the two of them go out to the doors that leads the banquet. The nobles waiting blessed them. End of chapter

The confession I will do it tomorrow I just need to re read some chapters so I can do the spoiler.

17. sleepytree

sleepytree Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw someone share the raw trans, yo the princess is quite scary and isnt as naive as it was potrayed. She seems to know from the beginning what Lacia was like.

This is not proper spoiler since the person translated a few parts from the chapter. Its a continuation from the chapter 95 here :
    I hope someone will post proper spoiler after this. Not sure if its chapter 95 or 96 but that person wrote 95. Sorry if the spoiler is not good. Here :

After she showed the letter, the princess also showed the ring that was retrieved from the lake and asked Lacia,
    Princess : Is this yours?
    Lacia : No! This is a misunderstanding!
    -
    Princess : What you did to the grand duchess we knew it. You think we didnt notice? I didnt interfere because you didnt cross the line before.
    -
    Princess : Do you truly thought me and my brother wouldnt noticed it? *refer to the lake accident I guess or her behavior, this part is not clear*
    -
    Princess : I'm the one who introduced you to my brother. I enjoyed seeing your eyes full of desire. Its fun.
    *this part the princess face looks like psycho*
    -
    Princess : My doll who looks so pretty and listens to me so well. *she touched Lacia face*
    -
    This page showed Lacia cried on her knees after the princess said something and left her.
    -
    Lacia seems to tremble while she greet the duchess.
    *idk what happened*

Just bits from some pages was shown. Thats why I just wrote it off like this. Please gives us more spoiler if you know! Thanks!

Wow seems like the princess threatened her or something? The royal siblings probs more manipulative than we think. But the sister is downright scary lol

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  18. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly, I don't mind manipulative Royal Family so long as they don't interfere or stay allies with the ship. In any case, they HAVE to. They owe Ryan that much and Athy hasn't done anything worth hurting them and she's properly doing her job as duchess AND going against the winter cultists (I already forgot what they were called)

Back to the spoilers, its sooooo satisfying having the b*tch basically treated like some toy, you've always thought of yourself as a woman who somehow felt entitled *aka the reincarnated protagonist syndrome* and has to have the best but ended up as the Royal's entertainment. So long as she stays as their entertainment doll, she can enjoy the priviledge of royalty. 2nd Prince deserves a better woman, sure but eh... This is an odd but refreshing route they're taking so no complaints so far

20. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, honestly I can't quite blame them for being manipulative about this. Breaking up with her outright would cause ripples, having this be a matter settled behind closed doors feels reasonable.

I don't really think the Princess is all that bad either, she's a pretty good judge of character for one. I don't think her kindness is an act, it's just that as nice as she looks she knows when she should get vicious. Kinda like a reverse of Athy's character but still a good guy.