Spoiler Femme Fatale First Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ohoud, Apr 25, 2019.

1. jonwantstoread

jonwantstoread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

2. Kanishka Kushram

Kanishka Kushram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil about princess royal mingzhu and ml found out she's king jin granddaughter

a_b likes this.
  3. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give more spoilers:cookie::cookie:

4. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about the item or thing that BY, ML and a bunch of other people are searching.

5. XueHua

XueHua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi Have you finished this novel? If you dont mind Can you please tell me what happened after chapter 540 till the end ?? I am very curious but there is no more translations :( I have to wait a lot. I would really appreciate it if you could spoil ^^

Shivani and a_b like this.
  6. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Shivani likes this.
  7. Anamoly

Anamoly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I have been reading on Tapread upto chapter 580.. and currently all I know is that Princess Mingzhu and Mo Xuetong's mother are sisters. The ML finds it out and confirms the facts with MC after marriage. But not completely clarified yet as MC currently only knows that her mother, princess Mingzhu and Princess Shauanglan ( Bai Yihao's mother) are all daughters of King Jin.
    Princess Mingzhu still does not know that MC knows she is the granddaughter of King Jin.

8. Anamoly

Anamoly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I am really desperate for the finale.. spoilers for the past life ending of the ML Feng Yuran? Please...

a_b likes this.
  9. reesektaker

reesektaker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is her aunt... Princess Shuanglan.

I get it. Bai Yihao kinda deserves it because I'm still prejudiced with Consort Xiao's past life. He knows they're engaged yet he didn't acknowledged it so she died.

P.S. I want some spin-off about Bai Yihao in the past life dreaming of Consort Xiao in the present life then regretting his choice in life. :>>

His maternal family is the He family. They didn't get in touch with him until he's about to get married. He killed them in the past life together with Consort Zhao, his adoptive mother, because they killed his biological mother, Consort Xiao. In this life, he schemed against them instead of directly killing them to prevent having the reputation of being coldblooded and ruthless for Mo Xuetong. Aww.

Members of royal family are great actors. (y)

This novel is a 1v1 but after getting married he didn't dispose of them soon because of course princes needs to have concubines. Anyway, he did killed or sold them but there are three concubines who remained until the near-end of the story. These are Concubine Yun, Concubine Qin, and Concubine Wen. Concubine Yun collaborated with Prince Ning that's why she was disposed. Concubine Qin is a scheming b*tch. She became a concubine because she schemed against Feng Yuran. (Don't get me wrong, all of his concubines are given a hallucinogenic incense that made them think they are having intercourse.) She was killed because they found witching dolls in her courtyard. Lastly, Concubine Wen was the most well-behaved one so she was granted to leave and never return to capital.

spiduola likes this.
  10. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    When you say grandma do you mean the one from the generals manor cause that’s the only grandma mentioned so far

11. Jhime

Jhime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The grandmother is the concubine or second wife of her paternal grandfather. Basically Mo Hauwen’s (mc father)stepmother. She usually lives with her own son the MC uncle but she came to live with the MC father because she wanted to scheme to marry her niece to mc father as his new wife. Then she later tried to scheme against mc and her father with the bribing scandal. She’s basically someone who’s not related to them at all, but because she’s the second wife she’s still counted as the grandmother and the MC and her father treat her as an elder to maintain respectability and so they aren’t scolded for being unfilial

Raven Evernight likes this.
  12. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain the relationship between the MC's mom and dad? It sounds like the dad was incredibly stupid with multiple concubines that he treated well, but said he loved MC's mom? What role did he play in the first life in regards to MC's suffering? I'm not sure I'm up to reading about that type of "love." The father might anger me more then the actual villains haha

Also, is the ML with others/ sleep with others before or after meeting the MC?

13. barngoddes05

barngoddes05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically MC’s dad was a typical man of his times. He truly loved MC’s mom but both he and she were aware of her true identity and the fact that should her identity be found out their whole family could potentially be executed. The concubines were actually MC’s mom’s idea including dad having older children then younger shu children with the idea being that if the emperor ever did find out about MC’s mom’s identity he’d be more inclined to believe that dad had no idea about mom’s identity spare his life and Xuetong’s life as an unremarkable middle child.

Men weren’t meant to look at or meddle in their harem. Pre MC’s mom dying his relationships with the concubines were duty crafted as a mask to hide his love and devotion to his wife done at his wife’s urging with her consent. He like many idiot men we see in these novels never would have expected one of his concubines to plot to murder his wife or manipulate the scenes behind his back to put his daughter in a bad light. Once Tong’er breaks through that haze he watches all of them a lot more closely which is part of the reason why she’s able to accomplish things at home later.

The ML never slept with any of the concubines in his yard. He used them as a smoke screen to have the identity as a playboy prince but he never actually touched any of them something he told Tong’er which is why when one of the concubines turns up pregnan that whole scene goes down the way it does.

StarrEyed likes this.
  14. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you explaining! That clears up so much! The poor family! That's so sad.

Honestly, I'm still disappointed in the father for not realizing what's going on. I know they shouldn't interfere, but he just seems a different level of stupid. I didn't hate him, but I didn't like him. I didn't think he was a good husband or a good father.

I read a section where he's remembering the past. I don't remember the exactphrasong, but it sounds like he knows his wife was hurt by everything. However, he still agreed with her knowing her pain because the situation. That's probably realistic, but it just made him seen slightly incompetent to me. Especially because the empire seemed to know everything the whole time.

That aside, what also pissed me off alot was how he didnt immediately kill or punish the concubine when she found. I understand she's the mother of two of his children. However these two children and that concubine have been treating Tonger horribly so often, and he still wanted to be dumb and clueless? Not a fan.

Although, hes not as bad as the other adoptive parent in another of her novels. That father was going to let his (who he thought was his biological) daughter steal the identity of his adoptive daughter. The adoptive daughters father died saving his life and he treated her so poorly. Urggg this author doesn't seem to write parental figures that well lol

15. barngoddes05

barngoddes05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you mean. She’s also hit or miss with the grandparents as well. A good rule of thumb for this author’s stories is that even if the character has good parents they usually die when she’s a baby, Medical Princess and Devious First Daughter, or are woefully incompetent/lenient in regards to affairs within their own harem, Femme Fatale First Daughter. I personally think the author does it this way so that the ML can weasel his way in and insert his own people next to MC it helps insure the interactions between MC and ML and MC’s reliance on ML.

I should note that I have yet to read her fourth story, Revenge of the Sixth Young Lady. I found a site that is translating it but it has almost 1000 chapters and the translator is only in the 300’s. I read pretty fast so I’m waiting for the translator to get closer to the end past midway before starting that novel to see where it falls in regards to parental figures but from what I read in reviews it seems to likely be similar.