LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    @HiroBlaze I don't remember any humans being mentioned there at all, and it was all kill or be killed. So i'm guessing that Guduranis did a Thanos, only the strongest of the strong survived, of those he killed off the ones he didn't like, and then their whole ecosystem started to collapse, forcing them to move to another world.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    Paps likes this.
  2. Blue_Minnow

Blue_Minnow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing mentioned was that on their old planet there were species who used tools to make stuff, like people do. They were looked down on because other races simply got stronger themselves rather than relying on a tool that can break or be taken away. When they came to Lambda and saw the planet was ruled by these kind of beings, they looked down on them and thought that conquering the world would be easy.

ZeroR18, CountryMage and Paps like this.
  3. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Heinz is the one that knew that Darcia was the "Holy Mother" he and party killed. He even spells it out when the title suddenly appeared in his stat sheet, along with Edgar and Delizah. Edgar, on the other hand, couldn't care less and actually got mad when Van pointed out that he kills children, "for mercy."

Jennifer and Dianna were indeed horrified by the revelation that they were on a murder spree of helpless women and children, especially when Delizah, the dwarf shield bearer, yelled at them for mindlessly taking the Adventurer's Guild at face value when they said to kill all child and infant ghouls on sight.

Delizah, of course, paid no heed to Van's words, and doesn't ever bother to remind Heinz, "you know, taking the Adventurer's Guild at their word caused that Darcia incident, are you sure you should be doing that in Orbaume too?" and happily follows him around.

If Heinz and Asagi meet and Asagi does his usual shtick, telling Heinz how he did wrong, they are going to fight. Heinz' ego simply can't take correction, without physical force behind it.

ZeroR18, anon and DarkZealot like this.
  4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I still can’t stop thinking about “but taxes”

ZeroR18, DragonMage18, jemini and 5 others like this.
  5. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Just 'Murican things. Move on. Nothing to see here.

6. LokiTheAccursed

LokiTheAccursed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it was a stupid excuse that totally ignored the fact that Titans where framed and enslaved.

ZeroR18, RealSaMu and imafire like this.
  7. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Heinz suspected, but Edgar was the only one that knew, he convinced Heinz that he was overthinking it, that it wasn't Darcia.

ZeroR18 likes this.
  8. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were not even framed, just enslaved (or killed outright) because the then Duke wanted to get rid of them.

ZeroR18, DragonMage18, tkato and 2 others like this.
  9. LokiTheAccursed

LokiTheAccursed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are correct, and every Duke after that learned the truth just kept it going.

ZeroR18 and imafire like this.
  10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a baby, and he considers himself her guardian, I think he will think nothing of it, beyond bathing a baby.

ZeroR18 likes this.
  11. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there is a point to be made that he won't do it so that she won't form another habit of banda being there that could follow up to when she is older. I wouldn't put it past her. She is very infatuated with him and will make a scene if he does anything really at this point. Plus meh's bath time is one of the few times banda has to himself for reasons mentioned earlier. He also wants some space between himself and meh so she can develop more naturally. A big shambling mound of body parts with a giant sawtooth smile doesn't exactly seem like the appropriate look of a "imaginary friend".

ZeroR18 and Paps like this.
  12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are you imaginary friend shaming Banda and Mei?

ZeroR18, Jay Corridor and imafire like this.
  13. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, every time Banda is mentioned by the adults around Meh-kun I think, "she's going to be diagnosed with schizophrenia and Avalon is going to convince her family he can 'help' her."

ZeroR18, anon and diamonds like this.
  14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe, when i was a kid though apparently when i'd sleep in my parents room and sometimes i'd just sit up point at the closet and say "bea" and they didnt do crap about it lol. so i guess it depends on the parents, and so far despite Mei saying/doing some weird things cause of Banda they dont seem to think much of it. with that last chapter though it looks like they might find out about him sooner rather then later which would be cool to see. what if Banda has a talk with her parents and fills them in on whats going down in the other world and manages to get them to join him (not that i think that actually happens but it'd be cool to see). there are a lot of possibilities on how it all goes down

15. Haruka280

Haruka280 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to have an imaginary friend too and my parents didn't mind him. I think Mei is still very young so for that reason, her parents wouldn't see anything weird with her, also she is not violent or has any normal behavior for them to think there is something wrong with her, maybe if she was bigger and her parents think that she needs "to put those types of activities behind" I would fear that but meanwhile no.

tkato likes this.
  16. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to have an imaginary friend too, his name was Thumper. He even had a family. But one day, Thumper brought his family to have a picnic on a chair. Everyone was happy until my brother sat down on the chair and crushed Thumper's family to death. Thumper himself barely survived, his bones were broken and he suffered emotional trauma from witnessing the death of his wife and kids.

My family still bring this up every now and then because I went ballistic. I attacked my brother, screaming at him that he killed Thumper and his family.

17. ctsf

ctsf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as much as I hate to say it, I see very little possibility that we'll have an arc devoted solely to Origin, and it'll probably be split between Heinz dicking around and banda+Mei on Origin. Basically twice the wait just because we can't timeskip too much. Haven't read the raws, but this seems likely considering how the author (I love this wn don't get me wrong) simply cannot handle an arc too far away from the main story without going back and forth really awkwardly

18. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would it really be spoilers to say "don't worry, this part's handled fine when it gets to it?"

Paps likes this.
  19. Haruka280

Haruka280 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as you don't tell details, it's fine.

20. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, based on what is known about Imaginary Friends, she will reach an where age Banda can convince her to not visibly (yay spirit forms) interact with him long before her parents would really be worried.
    Not that it matters