Spoiler Pale Horse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by eni-mon, Apr 1, 2019.

1. eni-mon

eni-mon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've come to read this webtoon recently and I am obsessed with it!

I'm curious on how everything will unfold. I've read somewhere that this is already completed, so, if someone can relieve my curiosity

Will Pierre and Rose have an HEA?! Or Lemon? Marie? I HAVE TO KNOW. ;);):aww::aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Still on going I read some spoil in the comments section in the site where I read the TL manhua. :3
    They said Pierre sold his self to a beautiful 'old hag' he almost fall for her but then he realized that the old hag didn't see him as human but a tool. Rose suddenly make a scene a chance for Pierre to caught her and get his revenge. Rose talk to him all about her sins and said sorry for what she done. As for how Pierre killed Rose not triggering the curse (e.i. immortality) Lemon puts to her, Rose ripped her heart and give it to Pierre, then he ate the heart. But after that He realized that Rose and him is the same. As the soldier ask the body from Pierre broke down and cried.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    onnagiri, DOHere, TrinaAngel and 3 others like this.
  4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiya~ I remembered reading this a few years back but at that time it has yet to be completed. It's so dark but I love the plot and the art

Count Lemon is hot HOT but did he remain evil throughout the manhwa? His circumstances were kind of pitiful too but he's so cruel so my feelings were conflicted :blobsneeze:

Faye_DaisY43 and AnnaChoi like this.
  5. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Lemon is so DANG HOTTIE. Sadly, Lemon is still an obsessive man when it comes to Rose's body. He tries to revive her many times even experiment on her

You can read chapter 1-113 on mangago and chapter 114 above on SawaTeam. I think is not completed though. I read the raws it's still ongoing.

Yeah, Pierre and Rose will have it on chapter 200 above I think? I'm forget which chapter it is.

Rielle974 likes this.
  6. Blacknitrate

Blacknitrate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t find any chapters on mangago nor SawaTeam... they must have been removed -.-

7. citrusyuzu

citrusyuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :( I'm also trying to figure out spoilers for this, I've been reading it for years but it moves so slowly, does anyone have spoilers past chapter 200

8. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why rose is looking insane im looking at raws but i dont understand anything :ROFLMAO:

Will rose and pierre be togther and why lemon wants rose's body ?

9. Deleted member 266071

Deleted member 266071 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [ENDING SPOILER]
    -The hunters cut off Lemon's limbs and seals him inside a bag. He sheds tears as he waits to meet Rose again some day.
    -Pierre eventually kills Rose to avenge his brother. Rose tells him to never look back after killing her, but Pierre realizes he still loves her and goes back to her. He finds Rose reborn into a baby and gets relieved that Rose is still alive. Pierre tells the baby Rose they'll be together forever. He becomes the '2nd' Lemon.

10. Raihan345

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers
    Will lemon see her again
    And pierre is going to raise her right

11. Raihan345

Reading List:
    Link
    What happend to rose and pierre's mother
    Are they alive ?

12. Intertwinedinside

Intertwinedinside Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to read it today only to find out that this has a whole almost 300 chapters of amazingness.. wow, that's so long!! And I feel relieved to know the ending. Kinda flustered because I rooted for Lemon, but Pierre wouldn't survive that far for no reason.

Fulminata likes this.
  13. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    ..poor lemon...
    He has been through a lot....
    I mean, i know that he's kinda a jerk and all, and his relationship with rose is super bumpy with a lethal dose of mutual hate/love. But they has history.
    At least it's an open ending :aww:

Ty for the spoiler!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  14. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pierre deserves a better fate than being tied to the selfish Rose. The most human thing she would have done would be to die

15. Intertwinedinside

Intertwinedinside Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But that's the cosmical problem, isn't it? She can't. She wants to, but can't.

16. Raihan345

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoilers how many chapters are left to the end i mean from raws

17. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats so sad....i feel so bad for lemon. so does it end with him taking care of rose?? do they eventually become lovers again??

Faye_DaisY43 likes this.
  19. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope do not feel bad for Lemon at all. Around chapter 260 when it's finally revealed that Lemon was actually the God that gave Rose immortality, she loses whatever guilt and sympathy she had for him and permanently ends their relationship for good with Rose telling Lemon to 'forever crawl on the ground and live like the insect that you are' (the same thing Benjamin said to his brother Jeremiah).

So no, Lemon/Rose could never be a thing again even if they somehow meet again in the future.

As for Pierre/Rose well since they'll be together from now on, I guess it would make sense that they will become lovers again. We won't know for sure unless they make a sequel...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  20. Rika_st

Rika_st Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waitttt WHATTTT A GOD????? Can you pleaseeee give me a spoiler about thatt??? Huhh??? All about the start creation of rose and why he make tose immortal? And their history please3e