Spoiler [BL] Kisses Make Me Grow Taller

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Little Potato, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Kisses Make Me Grow Taller
    Author: 飲爾 Yin Er
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kisses-make-me-grow-taller/
    Official Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3485362
    Tags: Interstellar, Mech, Yaoi, Fluff

Summary:

Due to an experiment that ended in failure, the genius physicist Bai Rong, traveled to the interstellar era thousands of years later, and had unexpectedly shrunken down into the size of a tiny tiny man who was barely the size of a palm…

After quickly being treated as a cute and obedient star pet, he was sent off to be auctioned and was even bought out by a man who appeared to be extremely terrifying and violent….

[After having just been bought]
    Bai Rong (takes cat paw gloves off in rage): Damn it! If anybody wants to sell meng(1), they can do it themselves! In any case, I’m not going to do it!
    (1) To sell meng: To act cute

[After discovering that He! Can! Grow! Taller! After! Touching! The man!]
    Bai Rong (pulls out the cat ears that had been thrown to the bottom of the bed and wears it seriously + puts on a well-behaved innocent face): I … I’m very behaved and cute. If you’d like, you can touch me more … hug me more …and…and….kiss me more! (* / ω\ *)

Spoilers that I rmb. It's not very detailed since I'm basing it off of memory and if my GPA says something, it says my memory's not great lmao.
    MC was a lab raised child with an IQ of 200+.
    He grew up surrounded by scientists and eventually ends up becoming an assistant researcher himself.
    One day, an experiment had failed and the lab had exploded, sending MC to the current world/planet. However, he realizes that he has shrunken down.

MC wakes up at an auction for star pets and ends up being bought by the Male lead.
    Star pets are basically robots who are set up with a system to obey their master.

MC tries to sell moe to Male lead owner to try and get some benefits. Eventually, Male lead warms up to the MC's adorable antics and gives him an optical computer to play with.
    MC logs into virtual city and eventually finds out through a competition that he can manufacture a B level spell card which is pretty high.
    He then resolves to improve his card making abilities and sell them to earn more money to (raise his wife AKA Male lead lmao)
    MC also realizes something odd about his height. If he touches Male lead, he grows a few centimeters so he resolves to touch Male lead as much as he can everyday.
    However, he also eventually finds out through watching a promotional trailer for a drama that kissing is the most sublime form of contact so he asks Male lead to starts kissing him (<- THIS IS SO ADORABLE, Chapter 23 was such a cliffhanger, I had to buy the VIP chapters XD and Chapter 24 IS SO MOEEEEE)
    Male lead was super embarrassed from his request but still gives him a kiss......on his hand lmaooo. Though eventually he begins to dote on the little MC.
    MC finds out that kisses are more effective in stimulating his growth so he is determined to ask male lead for kisses everyday.

An auction happens in the virtual world where MC and male lead encounter each other but don't recognize each other because they have different looking avatars. For example, MC, Bai Rong chose an avatar that was completely the opposite of his real appearance which is a 2 meter tall strong looking man.
    They eventually end up working together where MC promises to make spell cards for the male lead.

For some reason, MC finds out his growth has declined and asks if Male lead has any problems with his body.
    Male lead promises to take a health check and realizes that he has a deadly virus in his body. Eventually, gets healed by a 'miracle' potion anyway.

MC asks what Male lead's username in the virtual world is and finds out that he has been working for him all along, but ML still doesn't realize MC's identity in the virtual world.

I started skimming around ch 80 cuz it was getting draggy trying to read about the confrontation between the villains
    Male Lead's identity is the Son of the Emperor but Mother Mu (evil bitch) replaced him with her own daughter having copied his gene template to her own real daughter Princess Fen Ya (who despite being doted by the emperor for years, poisons him yikes) because Mother Mu hated the former empress (who is also actually a man ;). (i cant rmb y Mother Mu hated her tho) and Father Mu also basically excuses Mother Mu's behavior because of 'love'

MC eventually grows back to nearly full height after going thru a wormhole around ch 100 i think and eventually ML finds him and they both stumble upon ML's real mother together. They bond and talk over the past Then eventually returns back to their planet to eradicate evil yadda yadda yadda. and eventually MC and ML gets married.

Slight bit at the ending
    After doing snu snu once, Male lead remarks that MC seems to have grown. MC measures himself and finds that he has finally grown back to his original height and excitedly asks ML for a round 2 lmaooo

Extras
    They have kids in one of the extras. 3 of them too!

Asking for spoilers regarding the part in the middle around ch 80 plus minus 10 - 20 chapters where ML finds out her mother's true face. I skimmed it and cannot rmb what happened. :< :blobsalt::blobsalt::blobsalt:

Anie, Ease, Audene and 7 others like this.
  2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Queue, ferrelrose, maya_sov and 4 others like this.
  3. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, then what happened to the evil Princess and b*tch Mother Mu? Did they get their retribution?

4. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, The evil fake princess, the daughter of mother mu was imprisoned, cuz it was found out she poisoned slowly the king, ML's father. She turned a long time ago into some goo slime in prison and died.

She was slipped by the enemy some beauty pill that when it breaks and there is no supply of it, she will turn into goo and die. The Mu mother was threatened with her daughter's life with it.

The mu mother was imprisoned after she was trying a rebellation and failed miserably.

The mu father tried to rescue her from prison, but failed to do so. And in the war where mc was kidnapped, he was slipped the info about that it was the empress who rescued him and not mu mother and thus helped the mc by disguising as one of the villain's helper. He lost his two legs and it will take a long time to recover from it. While he was begging for forgiveness from ML and MC. Ofc ML just left and just thought of it as repaid. Dunno about MC though.

Anie, Ease, Audene and 3 others like this.
  5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Parts about Kuku and MC

1. Kuku couldn't speak at first and only laugh and give kisses to MC or even throw himself at MC lol, until MC had enough and tried to teach Kuku and finally managed to make Kuku call his name right.

2. MC usually put Kuku into his space ring. Ofc Kuku would have felt lonely, if it weren't for MC even putting some toys in there.

3. MC and Kuku have some sorta fight? Cuz kuku is in his rebellion state and they fight it out. Of course MC wins all the time to Kuku's disappointment. However, MC realises Kuku is slowly getting stronger than himself, so MC has been training himself too lol. Because their set up was, the stronger one has the say in starpet crystal house.

4. They both get taller and Kuku develops some muscles, but they dont increase after a while and Kuku gets sad over it, so MC gives the other manuals trainings that increase it, while worrying over his own strength lol.

5. Kuku develops a sense to protect MC, his big bro, so the challenge between them is sorta forgotten or so ? While MC also treats Kuku as a little brother now.

6. They later get stranded on some planet and they both grow taller human size. Yea, even Kuku, which should have been impossible. Of course when they met ML again, ML gets jealous of their bonding, but then gets told mc's secret and kuku's. Nevertheless, ML is still jealous lol. Kuku gets ofc jealous too, cuz a stranger tries to take his big bro away from him. Said ML stranger: ....

7. Kuku is as strong as ML or even stronger at that point? But later on ML is stronger or so?

8. Kuku falls in love to ML's subordinate who is a hacker. And asks MC for love advises, or aka what he likes. Of course MC says food i think? lol And then Kuku thinks of asking someone else might be better until asked what else. So MC said ML lol.

9. Kuku tries to get stronger and wants to go to the army to become a mecha fighter, cuz the hacker mentioned that he likes ppl with high ranking lol.

10. Kuku wants to confess to hacker that kuku is actually a robot and doesnt know how and writes a message to MC but mc is preoccupied lol by ML, but by the time mc could respond, Kuku already confessed and told MC that the hacker already knew that Kuku is a robot, cuz hacker tried to follow Kuku in the virtual city and then realised the signals didnt come from a human but a program. Of course Hacker didnt mind Kuku being a robot and actually found him to be cute or so?.

MC's thought was that they fit, a hacker and a robot. Especially Kuku will be safe.

Diamondkat, Anie, Ease and 4 others like this.
  6. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does the ML discover that Rong Rong is not a robot?

7. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its hilarious that they are on different wavelength when it comes to their relationship status
    Bai Rong - Tough Hubby and Pampered Wifey
    Mu Chongyan - Owner and cute star pet

Hahahahaha.