LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Haruka280

Haruka280 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the first concern its about her death attribute, then their parents know about Banda. Has Avalon discovered this fact yet?

2. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like Van is not going to have a plan/countermeasure for that, our little chibi old one trap emperor is professionally paranoid for a reason...
    If you can predict the problem, likely Van and Banda have a counter measure already.

ZeroR18, tkato and Haruka280 like this.
  3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its too big of a plot point to not have an arc devoted to it. the fact banda is there along with Mei and her parents make it a plot point that needs to be resolved. Van's already traveled there once so maybe he just travels there again at some point, and thats how Mei and her family get to Lambda

4. Darquesse

Darquesse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't seem to, one chapter showed him looking at her with a "is she" look? But then dismisses it as impossible.

ZeroR18 and Haruka280 like this.
  5. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never knew how imaginary friends feel, I was imaginative but I never had creativity.

I just realized all the things that a side chapter like this can teach you, for example in this chapter we saw two perspectives that we do not usually see of the races of life, seeing them as individuals who can carry out selfish acts and as willing groups to perform the same acts as the others, it is good that Densuke does not idealize the races as much and shows them more as a real group with their tones, whites, grays and blacks

tkato, DragonMage18 and Haruka280 like this.
  6. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nuaza has been trying to make idol statues of Van for years now. Seems he's now succeeded in making pocket sized portable ones. Now who do we need to bribe to import one? Bandai, Max Factory, Kotobuiya, Yakumo Yukari?
    I wonder when the true ancestor will pop in. Nuaza mixed 2 prophecies together thinking they both applied to Van if I recall. I think he stated it wasn't sure if they were sealed or killed but would return. I suspect will turn out to be a daddies' girl.

Eddy andres and Paps like this.
  7. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the words used in the prophecies, but the tru ancestor one might have been refering to Talos, since Talos is the tru ancestor of Titans, and it's been know for a long time he would wake up soon (for the gods on Vidas side).
    And I might remeber wrongly but I think they mentioned that the tru ancestor of the vampires fell/died during the war against Alda.

8. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was always a realist as a child. Sure I have my naive period where I obviously didn't understand EVERYTHING.

But I didn't do things like imagine invisible friends or any of that stuff. To me what was the point of something like that? They aren't real so nothing would have any meaning.

Rather whenever I stretched my imagination I was more the type to just kinda do self insert fanfiction in my head. I never really bothered to write it down but that's as far as my imagination went.

anon likes this.
  9. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his prophecie was more along the lines of a curse to alda and co. while he was dying that he will return and hunt them. the stuff you would call the rambling of a sore loser.

Paps and DragonMage18 like this.
  10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH, this reminds me of the time Van went around the city camuflaging himself as his statues for reasons!!!!!

ZeroR18 and CountryMage like this.
  11. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So kind of like xu xiaodong fights

12. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please no more countdown.

13. imafire

imafire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. No more countdown. Yeah, a count down for Van-sama being a demi-god was neat, but was not worth it. It built up so much hype... for that. We all knew Van-sama was a demi-god already, that chapter only put it in his stats.

I was expecting something more unpredictable. Like if that count down was one chapter or two earlier, I would agree with that hype as no one predict the soul break of Hihiryushukaka on that chapter. We knew it would happen, just not when. Van-sama already had the power of a Demi-God before his stats said so.

Gin_Hindew, ZeroR18 and tkato like this.
  14. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the count down was for the next chapter which would be about what Van does with his demigod power and how he's probably gonna cause another mass guidance?

15. metazoxan

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think his guidance itself will get much of a boost since his guidance skill was already so high level. The main change is everyone getting that familiar like skill which means his guidance has become that much closer to divine protection.

16. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His newest guidance is a dream guider. And there's already a goddess of sleep/dreams in Ketchup's party. It's basically encroaching on her divine realm, and expanding conscious control for Van in his dreams or as a spiritual form. Some folklore say when people go to sleep, their souls leave their bodies.

The biggest game changer is Van's pseudo reincarnation going from subconscious control to manual.

17. metazoxan

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah but Dream guider was a few chapters ago. We're talking about his Demigod skill.

18. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well maybe him having both those of those skills cause a chemical reaction
    Maybe before dream guiding made it so he only appeared in the dreams in those that called for him or knew him
    but now with the demi god skill, he truly does have divinity so he's now able to guide basically anyone that is asleep
    Or something like that

19. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do vote for a countdown
    there are events in the future that are worth a countdown, it may be satisfactory for many, some may have predicted it years ago, some may prove or demolish theories that have caused debates since the beginning of the forum, I daresay there are events worthy of Darcia's resurrection
    but not because of this arc, for now we already know more or less what is coming and the main debate would be when, how and who will participate.

I will not say anything more because as the one who has the forbidden knowledge, I cannot ruin the experience of you who have the patience to expect quality and clarity instead of destroying your minds with the free ones, but I leave you this partial knowledge to enjoy seeing who gets closer to the truth by his own understanding.pd: I am being pedantic conscientiously.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    Paps likes this.
  20. metazoxan

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no reason to assume that at all.

You just really want another mass guidance but there isn't really any reason to assume that the Demigod skill will have any reaction with the guidance skill besides letting those strongly affected use the demonfall skill. I get what you're saying but even if Demigod did strengthen guidance in a general sense it wouldn't be just the dream aspect in particular.