Spoiler The queen is busy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 14, 2019.

1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First 20 is free and the rest you need reading coupons which you get daily and by exchanging points (which you get by reading).

2. Ruth02

Ruth02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you again

3. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws are up to 108 right now.

I'm not a chinese so I don't understand what they're saying huhu.
    I couldn't post the link here but its in ohmanhua. U just have to search it using the alternative name of title

cupboardbee and OMG_Love_it like this.
  4. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone's started ripping the official translation (I think) and posting them to bato.to
    https://bato.to/series/78430 They are up to Ch.35 right now.

So the silverhaired priest is from 2018 korea (and it has been hinted that he probably knows MC from back in korea).
    The misunderstanding with Emperor ML was explained a looooot better, it actually makes a lot more sense now (all explained in Ch. 30): So Emperor and MC were childhood sweethearts, and he wasn't originally in line to be emperor but decided to follow the Empress Dowager's advice and try to become Emperor so he could give her everything she could possibly want. It wasn't until he had become Emperor that he fully realised that now he also had to have all these other women he didn't like or want and have all these children that were not children of love. To him, being Emperor is a massive mistake because he can't really be with the one he loves, and they had to give up all of their freedom for the empire. But what's done is done and now they kinda have to live with it.

Ceilo27, azinine, augacutan and 2 others like this.
  5. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It only prove that he’s stupid. It’s not like there’s no previous emperors he could take lesson from? What it means to sit on the throne is not just about power but to maintain it with all the political games you have to play and schemes including taking other women into the harem that could help maintain the power? An overly naive man is a stupid man. Can’t believe that he can fight to be the emperor without the knowledge or without scheming to sit on the throne? What made him think that being the emperor will enable him to give her everything? Did she have such a ridiculous demand that can only be fulfilled by him being the emperor? Did she asked him to make her the empress, so he loves her so much he has no choice but to become one?

Ceilo27, arlovebird, Naya352 and 7 others like this.
  6. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Well from what I gathered, his mother made him think that becoming Emperor was the only way he could keep his girl safe and make her happy.
    So if you ask me, he's a good but very naive guy. It's unclear how old he was when he became emperor, but it sounds to me like his very ambitious stage mommy kinda pushed him into it, and everything just kinda got a lot and then the incident happened and by trying to be diplomatic and appease as many people as possible, he sort of lost the love of his life

7. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i also think that the Empress Dowager is suspicious

Ceilo27 likes this.
  8. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is one chapter that reveals something about the Empress dowager's past. I think its chapter 107 in OhManhua

The blue eyed concubine probably got punished. I don't understand chinese huhu but I scanned the raws.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  9. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ps. I cant read chinese and I only google translated some chapters

Yes very, she forbids the 2nd ranked concubine to have another son (the one who says that her son was killed by yinwei/empress) because her family is really powerful, and even after she still doesnt let the concubine to adopt/ take care of the other emperor's orhaned children (the death of those mothers of the children is again blamed to the empress yinwei) the dowager also orders the emperor a lot like she tells him to not investigate some issues including the matter of the concubine's son's death (because he was just crowned emperor that time), the dowager has also become suspicious of the mc because of her character change and the white haired dude warns mc about the dowager,,,

I hate her the most tbh
    she roped her son into the emperor position because she wanted power, and I think the reason for that is because the emperor is like really weak, and she's still working to keep her power

though the emperor is a good man, kind and considerate, but he's also really frustrating and naive I guess, he says the emperor position will make him be able to protect his most treasured people (yinwei and their son) but yinwei "dies" without him doing any investigation...

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Ceilo27, Imsobored, augacutan and 2 others like this.
  10. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc dreams that she is looking at the emperor and yinwei holding hands together, yinwei suddenly runs away/disappears the emperor calls for yinwei, mc approaches the emperor and says "I'm here" but the emperor shouts that she isnt yinwei

is in love with the white haired dude

these are only mtl and im not as skillful as thw others in making sense of the mtl so there may be a lot of wrong translations from me :blobneutral:

Ceilo27, Nefroza and Danigurl like this.
  11. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he still the ML ?

why was he just okay with more woman ? and around 35 we see he is very sweet with the other woman and not just his sweetheart

12. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, to me it looked like while he was nice and sweet to them, he had no... desire for them? If that makes sense?
    So I think (just an assumption) that he thinks that since he's already married them, he kinda has to try and be friendly with them, but I seem to remember that someone said he hasn't visited any of them in a while.

Either way, I mean I think it's good he's being friendly with the mothers of his children, lord knows there are many many stories out there of how children of non-favoured concubines suffered. But it's also weird how he is so incredibly kind and sweet and naive that I am honestly wondering how he has lived this long without getting assassinated.

Ceilo27, Naya352, Imsobored and 3 others like this.
  13. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the most important thing is keeping your word as an emperor and he couldn’t do that .
    The whole above a hundred and below the heaven doesn’t hold true for him at all

arlovebird likes this.
  14. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She proposed that lets get married for two years .
    It’s related to the inheritance . He can protect her . This way he won’t be seemed as an opposition by the king
    in two years when they will be twenty and can get inheritance or succession rights , she will be protected till then and she will make him the emperor .

Ceilo27, Danigurl and Svitlanak like this.
  15. Ruth02

Ruth02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for all the spoilers .
    On the side, I kind of managed to read till ch 74 and it seems like the previous crown prince is actually ALIVE??!!
    I mean how did they manage to keep this a secret and the dowager is definitely suspicious.......

Nefroza likes this.
  16. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. I think his intention for being an emperor so he can protect his wife is ridiculous. Else he won’t be able to tolerate so many women in his harem. Unless he’s stupid? I won’t say he’s naive. People can only be naive till a certain point but that doesn’t mean their ability to use their brain diminished. To continuously stays on the same plane of thinking despite the changing environments renders them stupid? He taking many wives, fathering many children and blatantly displaying it in front of his supposedly beloved, while thinking of protecting her? Nah, excuse, excuse.

17. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I get the talk the era was like that , but when you can have the thought process to say that you will be my only woman then you probably shouldn’t be affectionate like that and “go with the flow”

Ceilo27, arlovebird, elyacuty and 5 others like this.
  18. Ruth02

Ruth02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly

19. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed

arlovebird likes this.
  20. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the deal with that ml's mother?? something is really fishy about her...and hey guys...take it with a grain of salt ....but
    there is a guess going on the the eldest prince who was the original crown prince is not dead

Ceilo27 and Nefroza like this.