Recommendations Novel's where the villain is saved from a bad end

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by yukijilly, May 14, 2020.

1. yukijilly

yukijilly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~ I am looking for novels where the villain of the story or whatever it's set in is saved by someone who pities them, maybe an isekai style theme, I'd also appreciate a little angst TT~TT
    So far I've read
    I became a duke's maid
    The Villain's savior
    If anyone has recommendations for similar series, I'd appreciate it. Thank you~!

2. 10sWBlade

10sWBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villainous Daughter’s Butler ~I Raised Her to be Very Cute~

yukijilly likes this.
  3. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Villainess With a Cat Changing System
    The Villainess Huo Yu was written badly and is being dumbed down for plot convinience by the novel author, she is smart, have doting brother, can play and win many piano and violin contest, her painting and calligraphy are famous, good at business management, although she's overbearing.
    She was very unfortunate that she's written on Dog Blood Abuse Text where her scum cheating fiance doesn't love her but love the heroine.
    Technically she was saved by a system, who told her that her world is a novel, forced her to please the heroine, who had the halo of the world, whom she had tortured many times. Heroine didn't believe her goodwill first, but afterwards she started to believe her.

yukijilly likes this.
  4. Little moon

Little moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if you can consider it saving her from a bad ending but "The Banished Villainess' Husband" appears to fit your criteria.
    It's not finished though and I think it's MTL

yukijilly likes this.