Spoiler Dominion's End

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by shader009, Jun 28, 2017.

1. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m happy to hear you enjoy the spoilers :blobReach:

Shuyu hid his identity from everyone using a mask. And had a while cold-hearted and ruthless persona.

The aberrant tide appearing made Shuyu reluctantly let the Shangguan army that came to attack their base, inside the base. Shuyu didn’t want them to be fodder for strengthening the abberants. Shuyu reveals a new skill he learned from the Ice Emperor. Ice thorns— It pierced all incoming horned rats. It was a great show of power that struck awe to the people who saw it.

Chenhong and some troops had the audacity to go to the main house while the others were fighting the tide to go take shelter. He was stopped by Lily and Zheng Xing though. Shuyu came and was pissed at him. They backed off temporarily.

Ceng Yuqian commented that Shuyu was like a whole different person under that mask of his. Wen Jianuo and the others with him agreed. Junjun would talk about how cruel Shuyu can be and Dage’s rice bowl dropping from fear.

Spoilers regarding Chenhong, Thirteen, Beibei, etc:

Chenhong wanted to kill Shuyu so chased after him out of the base, when Asura came out of nowhere and killed Chenhong. Shuyu was surprised to see Asura. Then Thirteen appeared telling Shuyu to come with him. Shuyu thought Thirteen wanted to eat him lol But Thirteen clarified that wasn’t the case. Shuyu was willing to follow Thirteen on the condition that he doesn’t attack the base. He also told Thirteen that he should find a place for Beibei to stay in and tell him where it is, he’ll come visit occasionally. Beibei kept wanting Shuyu to come with her as her big brother. Shuyu notes that once Beibei grows up she’ll realize she’s different from Thirteen and the aberrants.

Shuyu temporarily goes back to the base to tell Cain about the situation. Cain was worried about Shuyu and wanted to go with him, but in the end Shuyu went alone.

Shuyu and Thirteen continued their discussion. Shuyu recovers his lost memory regarding a giant worm aberrant. The worm aberrant is super strong! It decimated the entire Shangguan base in his past life.
    [​IMG]

Then Dage, Jin Zhan, and some troops came attacking out of nowhere. Jin Zhan got hit with Thirteen’s mental attack and was shooting crazily everywhere. Shuyu decided to attack with them and was close to killing Thirteen, when Beibei screamed for him to stop. Her scream was as strong as his current strength and Dage’s. It knocked Thirteen down and caused Shuyu to collapse along with bleeding all over his body.

Shuyu later wakes up thanks to Dage’s powers. Shuyu finds out he and Jin Feng are married. Turns out the red packet he received before from her family were what set their marriage in stone. Dage and Shuyu both revoked the marriage lol (No sneakily marrying!)

Jin Zhan was surprised to find out that Dage listens to whatever Shuyu says and kinda looked down on him. But once he finds out Shuyu is actually intelligent, he looks on pleased like a mother-in-law. They discuss about the worm aberrant that lurks within Lan City. It can’t even be killed with a rocket launcher according to Shuyu.

The members of the the Shangguan army wanted to negotiate with Dage and Jin Zhan to go to their base.

Jin Xiaoyue comes bursting in and reveals to everyone that she has knowledge of the “future”. Tells Jin Zhan to not go to the Shangguan base cause everyone will die.

If there’s anything you’d like to know, feel free to ask!

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @MikotoP Thanks for the spoilers.

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it but do you mind telling me the title of volume 6?

Also, I read in a blog commenting on volume 6 that the people who came with the soldiers leave with the Shangguan troops, then she mentioned something about a grandpa. Do you have any idea what she was talking about?

3. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    The title is “The Mysterious Expert”

The Shangguan Troops were broadcasting from outside to the people within the walls of the base that they're here to rescue them, claims that the private army (Jiang Dominion Troops) are evil-doers who were occupying the land and obstructing their rescue, and to not assist them and become their slaves.

Shuyu appears with a mask and using cold pressure of coercion to quiet the people down since they now want to rebel. He used his ability to create 3 feet tall ice thorns on the ground acting as a cell. Some people went and touched/kicked it and felt pain, yelled that he was trying to kill people. Shuyu says he'll kill them if they continue to make a ruckus. He lets the people who want to leave, leave. Cain gives them 10 minutes to leave otherwise those who don't leave within that time interval will stay. A majority of the people Wen Jianuo brought in left, with only a handful remaining. Grandpa Li was one of them who stayed with his grandson. (He should be making a first appearance in the next translated chapter. He wanted to move close to the main house and tried to touch Shuyu, but got avoided.) He asks Shuyu if he could stay at the base and is permitted to do so. His daughter and son-in-law left with the crowd. They're such lowlives.

Later when the aberrant tide came to attack, the daughter and son-in-law came back and seeking shelter. They wanted Grandpa Li to let them in, but Grandpa didn't open the door for them. Shuyu was upset with how much noise the two unscrupulous couple were making, so blasted them to death.

4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!!! *-*

Who are the Shangguan Troops?

5. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    The Shangguan Family's private army. They actually made contact with MORC. Wu Yaojin appears along with another member of MORC, the troops obtained crystal guns from them.

PrincessBubblegum and alexfilia like this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link

Ohhh so they are a rival family ....and the people who left all died right?
    What happened to 13 after shuyu attacked him? ( He didn't take MC with him when he left right ?)

Also the part where Dage is supposedly afraid of mc is funny xD (he would never hurt Dage!!!!!)

7. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! The giant aberrant worm came and attacked their base with an aberrant tide of its own. They had no choice but to blow up the base to kill the aberrant as a last resort. That was how Thirteen managed to take over Lan City in the past life. Thirteen had mentioned that even he and Shuyu couldn’t beat the worm.

Beibei screams before Shuyu’s lethal attack could connect. Asura takes the collapsed Thirteen (he was affected by Beibei’s ability for being in close range) and Beibei away and retreated. The aberrant tide also subsided. Asura knows how much Beibei means to Thirteen.

XD Apparently their house has tranquilizer guns, Dage was injured during a mission before, Shuyu threatened Dage with it iirc. In Shuyu’s eyes, getting injured is a big no-no! Whether it be Uncle, Auntie, Dage, or Junjun.

On the side note, I really want Jin Zhan to find out about Shuyu’s true ability..! This pretty boy is way stronger than he thinks!

8. aida_hanabi

aida_hanabi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u give me the link of their raws?

I want to read moreeeee

9. itsasecret

itsasecret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm just new here so I feel shy commenting hehe but I think you can't find any raws for this story because this is a published book.. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

But if you're referring to the raws up to volume 5, I think somebody already mentioned it here.. the link was:
    https://www.sto.cx/mbook-172756-1.html

And there are also some spoilers from lucathia's blog for volume 6.. but MikotoP already mentioned some here so you can just backread :blobmelt:

Anyways, here's still the link:
    https://lucathia.dreamwidth.org/367447.html#cutid1

TaffyGirl13 and aida_hanabi like this.
  10. _BlissCity_

_BlissCity_ head above the clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this novel before but I stopped because it was not fully translated. BUT I fell in love with the MC and his interactions with his siblings. So I really want to re-read it even if it's just the raws. So, I have a question.

Is this novel already finished? Or is it ALMOST finish?

11. aida_hanabi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much for ur replied. That's fine at least i will not died curious while waiting (y):ROFLMAO: @itsasecret

*sorry u can't reply ur msg directly bcs it always said error

itsasecret likes this.
  12. itsasecret

itsasecret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here! I sooo love the sibling interactions to the point I want Dage to stay single (sorry Weijun teheee~) :blobxd:

As for the question if this story is near the end.. welp! I'm not too sure but this is still ongoing, and I think it's still kinda longway before this will finish since there are still lots of questions unanswered in the story?

Well, if you wanna re-read it's still worth it because every chappie were long (the cliffhanger though lol hahahaha.) I don't know how many times I've re-read this too since I just fell inlove with it :blobnosebleed:

Haigi and aida_hanabi like this.
  13. aida_hanabi

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL::LOL::LOL: I want to re-read but my date(death)line is come! ( TДT)

I have been waiting to read this until because at first time i found this, this one only had 2 chapters at tht time. Yet... Huhuhu i still need to wait again.

Haigi and itsasecret like this.
  14. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I roughly remember Yu Wo-laoshi said she wanted it to be about 7 volume long. But recently she said it might span about 15 volumes. So yeah, I don't know any more than this. I've already asked Lucathia about it.

But this info was a while back. Years ago.

Btw, the current timeline of the novel is the first year (beginning) of the apocalypse. So if Yu Wo-laoshi is gonna write the novel until the last stage of the apocalypse (~ten years later), I doubt it'd end anytime soon.

Besides, Yu Wo has only released until volume 6.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    MikotoP, Oya oya, Haigi and 2 others like this.
  15. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.. it's part of the act. Don't worry, there won't be another weak acting scene like this in v6. It seems Yu Wo sensei reads up comments, opinions and suggestion by the readers on her website. She seemed to have improved a lot of it in her recent writing.

And there's a lot of DE scene in her LSK side story that she posted in fb weekly!! It shows a lot of details about the civilians in DE that we dont get to read often about. The normal side of the civilian, and not focusing on Shuyu's side or the overpowered, confident Jiang Dominion Troop.

P.S. LSK = The Legend of Sun Knight
    I recommend reading this novel by Yu Wo. It's really funny lol.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Audene, MikotoP and kiara8 like this.
  16. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is superb and exciting to read. But it's deadly to translate............

MikotoP likes this.
  17. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG Mikoto you're pretty good at translating! Mind trying out our translator application in PR! ? Hahaha

MikotoP likes this.
  18. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaa Thank you for the suggestion! Unfortunately, my translation skills are actually pretty poor... :’) I’ll continue to cheer your translations on!! :blobhero::blobhero:

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  19. Rogue01

Rogue01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone, I would like to ask where can I buy the Dominion's End books?? I really would like to support the author. I feel bad reading the translation alone...thanks..

TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  20. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought my books from:
    https://www.books.com.tw/
    https://www.kingstone.com.tw/

Just type in the title in Chinese. They ship overseas.

TaffyGirl13 likes this.