Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we know his personality from the POV and spoilers, it most likely is. Better question is, which part CAN we put that proposal/rejection in the timeline? Is it gonna happen soon? We at least can be sure this is before Yeni meets/talks with Raulus and gets sent to the temple

2. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, it's been a while... I've been busy with a lot of things. but I didn’t forget to continue my reading and spoiled a little for you guys.

I notice someone being upset with me for spoiling the head up of the story. Though I don't get why... there is a reason this forum is highlighted ‘SPOILER' Right...

I'm just here happy to share with you all about Yenny x Eddy moment.
    so for those who don't like to be spoiled just don't press the blue button below. yeaaa~
    so continue to answer some of you guys question...

1. during the 2 years of distancing what were they doing?
    2. Yenny parent reaction toward their relationship?
    3. how they’re met again?
    4. Euredian proposal before their marriage?
    Down here answer it all. Enjoy.

so during the 2 years,
    Euredian has been busy cleansing the country of belgott while trying to track down Solaird. which still not locate to how far underground has she gone too. As Yenny suggests to Eddy to find her using the tracking divine seed of god but unfortunately the tracking seed is slowly fading.

Meanwhile, Yenny has been going to the temple of Raulus every month to restore her divinity energy and learning how to control divinity in many ways.

They have been exchanging a letter every week.

so Eddy almost has done with the purification of his country and now he believes is a good time to bring back yeni to his side. He can't help but miss hearing her voice, feel her touch, and look at her smiling figure. he felt like it the best time to be ok with his greed now. and so, concluding the end of the 2-year purification he sent a marriage proposal for Yenny hand in marriage to the king of Lebovni. but unfortunately, there was no response for many months now and Eddy becomes more anxious and upset. even though he knew there will be opposition from the kingside based on what he had done before but he was even more anxious as all the letters he wrote to yenny have been returned and there was no letter from her either.
    He starts to worry about whether something might have happened.

So the letter of marriage proposal from the emperor of belgott was thrown to the trash over and over again by Yenny father. even though he offers the increase of tax profit for lebovni regarding the glucaman road agreement but king Lebovni doesn't not like the empreror of belgott not to mention he had to sent his youngest cute daughter to a far kingdom. He believe Yenny should marry lebovni man also and live here with them. They even more upset over the emperor belgott because they now learn of Yenny condition due to the manaadjust disease that seems to be no cure. Yenny who has been grown up fine in Lebovni suddenly came back in a worse condition from belgott.

So while discussing the no answer marriage letter with Tejebia and convincing her that yenny should stay away from Eddy and stop their contact. Tejebia felt guilty but understand her parents feeling, follow his father order, and steal all the letters yenny and Eddy to kept away. So that how their letter stop for 4 months without any response. Yenny family tries to get them apart.

Apparently ever since Yenny return to Lebovni and for 2 years, yenny become more more beautiful and charm many passerby of man and knight that have been stealing glaze and purposely drop flower for her every time. Though Yenny didn't get that and was innocent.

Even Sergey now has fallen for Yenny and he also did find yenny to become even more beautiful. he became like her knight now whenever yenny go to the temple he guide her and pick her there.

continue....
    Since it's been 4 month since the letter was cut and no response from Eddy. Yenny was feeling upset and had much thought that maybe eddy was busy or even believing that he might already move on with his life or so.

so while contemplating and feeling upset she went to the raulus temple again for that month. Raulus been training her to understand more of how to control the divinity. After a week in the temple Yerenica met up with Sergey that was waiting for her as usual and went to eat at the tavern pub before returning to the palace.

And here is where Euradian first meet Yenny. He came down to Lebovni once again to find her.
    At first he didn’t know where to look for her first but strangely the necklace that yenni gave to him before they went apart. vibrate and as if guiding him toward where yenny is to find each other.
    (This necklace is the cross silver with ruby gem on it you can see on the last novel cover where eddy wear as a necklace and yenny as a earring. It a pair. As to why it is linked with each other, its because during yenny summon Raulus back then she uses her earing as a medium to tied Raulus. Thus I believe it is tied together with raulus power as his medium. So before they apart yenny give one side to Eddy to keep at his side all the time. So they both did. Eddy always wear his necklace and yenny wear it on her ears during this 2-year distance)

And so he follows. true enough, outside the capital there he saw from distance the sight of his long lost princess... he watches her from the distance first and was captivate by how she looks now but then he overheard their conversation about going to eat at a tavern pub where the knight and mens get drunk. He was not pleased so he follows them and Waits until sergey walk away with few of his friends leaving Yenny. He soon move sitting infront of Yenny and surprised her.
    (This is where @LevannaL mention spoiler about 'their reunion'...It was very cute and even more fluff... I hope someone will reach this chapter to translate for you guys to read. because from here on almost every chapter i continue reading Eddy kiss her all the time in every chapter. He missed her A LOT.)

So they moved outside at a dark alley and euradian hug yenny hard. kiss her lip. her forehead. smell her scent nonstop and kissing her neck even did a little love bite.

I swear this novel should be PG15... but I'm also thankful it's not. if not I wouldn't be able to read in kakao and spoil for you guys.

So I thought I share with you guys a little of the dialogue and Eddy POV.
    It is so adorable I can't stop smiling. my face muscle cramped.

Just so you guys know... I cut out and combine a few chapters together of narrative and only took the cute and fluffy part and compile it all together. so if you guys want to read the full version, you just have to wait for the person in Wattpad to translate that chapter yea~

-Eddy POV-

Euredian hugged the slender waist. There is nothing in their way disturbing but himself and Yerenica. I could feel her nervousness as she clasped close to his waist. Normally, he would have approached slowly so that she wouldn't be surprised, but today was too much. He endured for a long time and was even confirmed by a kiss a while ago that her mind had not changed. Then I think it's okay to be a bit greedy today. My hands moved faster than I thought. I held her tight in my arm. Yerenica took a small breath and blinked in embarrassment, but she did not stop him.

Euredian lowered his head and kissed the slender, fragrant neckline. He breathed in her body odor, feeling the pulse that was beginning to accelerate gradually. But it was not enough. Her pale ivory-colored dress was simple compared to that of the heavy, colorful Belgott, but much more neat. I was distressed by the robe’s collar that completely covered her collarbone.

"Just in case, Yenny....You didn't forget you allow me to kiss you, did you?"

How can I only kiss your lips?
    In her sky blue eyes, she looked as if she had never even seen him. The look of a man who is asking affectionately but is anxious inside. Perhaps she read the vivid longing that came into his eyes. The hesitating little hand was soon placed on his back, and she turned to him. Euredian received all the answers of the night as his lower body temperature brought him back to her lips.

(It was dawn, and they moved to the inn bedroom where Eddy staying for the night…. Just so you know eddy is back hugging yenny right now while their sitting on the bed.)

"The letter I sent you, didn't you even read it?..... Two and a half months. Almost 80 days. Do you know how many letters have been returned without opening them?"
    "......"
    "Atleast send me a letter if you are buzy!"

So you think I sent all the letters back without even reading them?
    Euredian sighed.

"It’s been four months."
    "What?"

The clear sky blue eyes were filled with questions. He pressed his lips down on the tip of her small, curly nose. A tight murmur popped out.

"I didn't get your letter."
    "Lies."
    "Is this a new habit of the start of doubts?"
    "I can't believe it's been months. No way. My letter didn't go, wha-?”
    "I guess so. If you had deceived yourself in sending it on time."
    "I did! Of course I did!"

Yerenica shouted with an unfair face. The protesting voice went into my mouth. I kissed her lip, The kiss was a little longer.

“….wait a minute. Ummm... your majesty.”

Yerenica turned her head with a frown on her lips.

"I can't believe the letter didn't go. It can't be. urgh, really."
    "The letter doesn't matter. Now."
    "I care. That's why I'm so...…."
    "Yes, it wasn't a very pleasant time for me either."
    "I wasn’t going to let you go if I really meet you then…."
    "So you going to grabbed me by the collar?"
    "That's not what I mean!"
    "Urghhh...I'm sorry I got angry earlier."
    "Hmm?"

Euredian was half deaf through her voice. The body odor from the curve between the ears and the neck of her melted the current situation. I was satisfied that she smelled like me.

"I didn't know my letter wouldn't have gone. It has been returning a couple of them, so many times......... I didn't think you would have received it at all. That's four months, too."
    "Yes."
    "......Excuse me, are you listening?.... Listen to me, let's face each other and do some serious talking here."
    "You've done a lot. Talking."

A Soft and sweet hair. A transparent but warm nape like a doll. Straight collarbone line and thin shoulder. The body was embraced again after 2 years apart. I didn’t want to fall apart right away. I know it’s a childish possessive desire, but I couldn't help it, Euredian thought.

"You don't know how much I've endured all these years."
    "Urgh......."

The letter didn’t came. The letter of appeal to Lebovni also didn’t give him any answer. I can’t even see her face because she can’t use the magic tool device. People around him rush for him to marry. Even though it was indeed the time. In the meantime, I was so proud of myself for having endured the last month and having finished the work urgently. He mumbled in a hoarse voice.

“so just let it slide today. Yerenica.”

The white cheeks were flushed with light red. His lovely princess.
    She still seemed to weaken when called in her own name. He closely kissed the slim jawline. No matter how many kisses I poured, it was not enough. I felt like I had to kiss every part that was revealed. And Euradian, as he did a few hours ago, has found no reason not to move his thoughts into action this time.

“Haaaa, really….”

Yerenica who was kissed by him rolled her eyes awkwardly.
    When the silver hair bites slightly at the end of the neck, the slender body flicked immediately.

"You're not here to hurt me, are you?"
    "Well..."
    "Urk. Stop now…."

The overflowing affection was not enough no matter how swollen it was. I didn't know how I lived without this. As ticklish stimuli continued, the faint resentment flashed through the sky blue eyes. Can't we do more than this again?
    I don't think so. He sighed and let Yerenica go slightly. Yerenica quickly moves a bit back as soon as he loosened his arm. There was a wide distance. It was a palm wide. A sad voice came out.

"Now, I can't even endure the distance."
    "No, I want to see your face. Now it's your turn to put up with it."

It was a firm and stern voice. But a straight-out hand wrapped his cheeks. It was a bit of a cold hand, as it did two years ago.
    Yerenica grabbed his cheeks and tilt his face from side to side.

"Your hair, it got shorter."
    "Yes."
    "You've become more handsome."
    "Really?"
    "Yes. To the point where I don't like it."
    "Hmm... what is this grumpiness."
    "Just. it doesn't look like 'I'm having a hard time' face."

It was a lovely argument. A short, ticklish kiss landed on her forehead.

"It's nice to see you again."

Perhaps because of the moonlight shining on her, or because of the atmosphere that now resembles the night, her curving eyes strangely turned on him.

"Sometimes I even forget that you like me." (Yenny)
    "No way."

If you can tell who was more anxious and impatient, wouldn't there be a chance of winning on his side? But it was meaningless at this point. Anyway, that promise from two years ago is still valid. I confirm it once again. First of all, this alone was enough for tonight. But Yerenaica felt something missing that there is more to him.

"There was something you couldn't say then, was there?"
    "Well...Wouldn't Count Iven take care of it?"
    "Oh, my God, Sir count came with you?"
    "Yes....do you have to hurry back?"

--Eddy POV end... change to Yenny POV--

The body was slightly turned. It wasn't a strong force, but it was enough to attract me defensively. I was dragged back in his arm without tightening the grip on her waist.

"Let's do this a little longer."
    "You've been doing this all night. I guess you really missed me a lot."
    "I told you so."

From the man who buried his head in the back of my neck and hugged her, I heard a shriek murmur.
    After two years, my man had become a more honest big dog. I even wondered if he was the same person as the one who gave me the cold shoulder. Does it feel precious to be away from me? I gently swept away the shiny silver hair, thinking unkindly.

"I have to get going. I'm sure Sergey made a big fuss at the palace about my disappearance."
    (Here is where she literally left sergey at the tavern pub and disappear with eddy. She has been gone for almost a day and a half. Spending time with eddy. Meanwhile, Raulus is only sitting outside the stair room not wanting to disturb them. So understanding...)
    "......"
    "My mom and dad are probably very worried, too. If I had known this, I would have told Sergey in advance."

Euredian was strangely speechless. I turned my head and glanced at this expression.

"Well, what do you not like? Is Sergey the problem again?"
    "....."

It was a tacit affirmation. I grinned and raised my hand on his shoulder. Patting.

"I didn't know you were so jealous."
    "Can we just go back to Belgott like this?"
    "Yes?"
    "Marry me."
    "Yes?"

What a sudden proposal! I stuttered in embarrassment.

"No, wait a minute...…."
    "Marry me, please."

He was unrivaled obstinate. I was completely taken aback and hardened. But looking at his firm eyes, he didn't seem to be just saying it. I blinked stupidly and asked carefully.

"What are you going to do if I say yes here…?"
    "If you say yes, we'll go back together right away."
    "... ...if I say no?"
    "Then, you'll be kidnapped by me again. Just like the old days."

It's the same! I twisted my face funnily.

"Don't say weird things......... No, just sit here."

I dragged him out of the bed and try to move to the side. Euradian sat on my side of the bed, led by my hand. But the arm that wrapped my waist is still untied. Still, the distance between us was close. Even in the early morning, I looked down at his handsome face without puffiness.

"What are you thinking now?"
    "I want to kiss you?"
    "......not that!"

I didn't know what I said two years ago would have such shameless power. The check flushed like a lie. Euredian slightly pulled up the corners of his mouth.

"We'll go back and make the right proposal. So just give me a word for now. They’ll understand"
    "It’s not something that can nod your head once."

It wasn't really a joke to say that with such a lazy face. And it didn't seem like a joke either. I muttered abruptly.

"I know you're not the type to say this in a hurry, without a plan....What happened?"
    "......the belgott cleansing is almost finished."
    "And?"
    "And... somehow I keep getting anxious."
    "What?"
    "The seed of the divine. It's gone, and it's impossible. You know that, don't you?"
    "Yes...Larry told me." (She call the small wolf 'Larry’ instead of Raulus to hide his identity.)
    "So. Somehow I don't think I should leave you alone anymore... I'll keep you safe this time....I'll never do it like I did two years ago."

Would it be meaningful to go back to Belgott now? Marriage, of course it's good. but I don't think this is the time...…

"Is this reaction an agreement?"
    "That's not it. First of all, your marriage is a big deal. It's not something you can just get it done instantly."
    "I don't care."
    "I care. No, how many days are you allowed to be away from the palace in the first place?"
    "Yes, I've taken care of everything that bothers me."
    "Well, all of it?....even if you get rejected. Did you just come here to sit like this? What... It won't be done just in a month?"
    Euredian pulled me close. I felt a firm grip on my waist-wrapped arm.
    "If you hesitate to go back right now, at least keep me by your side."
    "Yes?"
    "I don't want to leave you alone. I'm nervous. Whatever it is, I'll stay with you. I came here with that intention, so I can't help it even if refuses."

Euredian really seemed determined. But it doesn't make sense that this is the right time to get married, or the marriage between the emperor of a country and the royal family of another country, regardless of whether it is or not, is not such a simple matter.
    The fact that a person who knows it clearly comes out of nowhere means that he or she is mentally unstable. I don't recognize the anxiety he feels at all, but when I see it coming out like this, He's just a good person. I touch the silvery hair that had been disheveled over his eyebrows and kissed him.

"It's nice to be with you, but it's too sudden. When the Emperor Belgott come into the palace, my father and mother will be surprised and passed out."
    "A night out, Can't you?"

I was so dumbfounded than I laughed.

"I didn't know your Majesty would say all this. Don't you usually send out a marriage proposal first?"
    "No matter how much I send it, it didn't work...I don't think your father will take me seriously."
    "What does that mean?"
    "I think I'm already terribly hated. Maybe it's useless to send hundreds of more letters. It'll be lucky to even open it."

I didn't understand the words quickly and asked again.

"My father? Why?"
    "He is a father who loves his daughter so much that he ignores the marriage proposal letter from Belgott's owner."

As soon as I heard it, I had to doubt my ears this time. I stood up from the man who quickly breathed in and kissed my collarbone.

"What are you talking about!"

Continue...
    After learning the truth of her missing letter and the unanswered marriage proposal. Yenny became even angrier. Then she found Sergey again that was still running around looking for her and immediately confirm with him regarding the letter because she believes only he know regarding her letter since she been asking him to send it for her. Sergey confesses about sister Tejebia and the hidden letter.
    Suddenly Euradian who was standing behind Yenny hug yenny behind and kiss on her check telling her to calm down and not be angry right in front of Sergey and smirk at him. (haha.. he is literally telling him 'she is mine.')

At first, Sergey was shocked and ask who he is as Euradian was wearing half mask but under the hood, he soon realize the silver hair trademark and was surprised that the emperor of belgott himself came down again. Yenny warns Sergey not to tell a soul that Eddy was here if not she will cut tied with him. So Sergey listen.

Just like that Yenny brings back eddy to the palace.... more like sneak him into the palace without anyone knowing. so she moved together with him to her palace. the west side of the annex where there is no one will disturb.
    (ok.. from here the role as changed. hehehe)
    now the owner is the guest and the guest is the owner.

Before then, yenny was scolded by her father and mother about her disappearance and she also confronts with sister Tejebia regarding the marriage proposal and the missing letter. but decide not to tell her father yet about eddy being here since she didn't want her parents to suddenly end up starting a war. not to mention Eddy is defensively here without any of his guards. So she decides to hid Eddy for now in her palace.

They passed through the walkway with a big pillar and Eddy reminds yenny that this was where she first caught her. and Yenny also remembers and told him she was scared too back then. While looking at each other with loving eyes Yenny smile and ask him.. "are you not going to kiss me... my hand is full." (she is holding Raulus) and there they kissed again. (Awwww~ rewrite memories.)

So it's been a week since eddy been in the palace. Eddy became more like Yenny here and he continues to try to convince Yenny to return with him. It's not like Yenny didn't want to, but she didn't want to return and end up confine in a room because of heidis still out there hunting for her, she believes that's what eddy would do to protect her. Eddy didn't deny. So for eddy safety as well yenny didn't agree to it. Even though Heidis now aim for yenny but yenny believe even so he might want eddy too as he has more divinity power compare to her.

so few dialogue fluff moment I pick during their hide in the castle... so adorable

sitting at the library reading book with Yenny seating between his leg in his arm.

"let's go back... you said you love me."
    "That's different. If you say so, then I won't follow you because I love you."
    "But you're not going to keep me here forever."

Euradian has been peculiar tenacity these days. He clung to me from time to time.

"Yerenica."
    "......"

"Yerenica covered her red face with a book. Eddy pull the book away from her face. Eddy smile.

"Why? embarrassed?... 2 years ago, you also told me a lot of this. All the time."

Yenny deeply reflecting on herself these days. If she knew that my unafraid proposal would come back this way, I would hesitate more before I speak.

"Don't Compare to me. The destructive power is different."
    "Now you know how I felt at the time?"

She then realizes the divinity flowing into her from the eddy and was amazed. She can now see the flow of Eddy divinity.

"Can't you give me half of you divinity? Then there would be nothing to be afraid of in this world."
    "You can take everything. So marry me."
    "urghh.... since when you become a repeater tape?"

I think I'm going crazy from the embarrassment. Eddy acted as if he would pour out all the affection he wasn't been able to give me before. It now basic to not fall off any further, and if your eyes meet even for a few second, your lips will touch. When the lips touch... then next was predictable. Like now...

"Hug me. Yerenica"
    "......"
    "kiss me."

It was exactly the same line that I used 2 years ago. Even the smile was destructive, It was hard to dismiss it as a joke.

"I don't want to."
    "Then smile."

Eddy return the book to her.

"Are you upset?"
    "No... Are you offended?"
    "I'm not. I'm just worried about you too."
    "I know. but I love your smile face."
    "Have I changed?"
    "You've gotten prettier."

So it's been a week since eddy was here and the first person to discover Eddy in the palace was baby Brizney (3 years old now). Walkthrough by accident while looking for baby Alexio. and saw Yenny and Eddy moment near the garden under the big tree by chance. watch from the distance and before she walked over to them. Raulus bite Bree's hand softly and drag brizney away saying "come on. don't interfere adult's relationship." of course Britz can't hear him.

End of my reading.
    (ok... just so you know. they have sleeping in one room. kyaaa~:barefoot:)

So cute rightttt~ hahaaa I'm crazy over them. Seriously this is the longest post I ever did.

To be continued next time.... be patient yea.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    Shendee90, Bella94, Ainespi and 170 others like this.
  3. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. Thank you. Did they actually elope in the end?

And we are very grateful for your spoilers. Don't mind the naysayers, maybe they don't know the meaning of "spoiler thread"

4. pli822

pli822 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! You have made my day! The fluffiness is almost unbearable! Their roles have completely changed after the two years being apart!

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  5. hira_nera

hira_nera Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhhh seriously they are tooooo precious & adorable!!!!! Officially among my top fav OTP now. Since the first few chapters, I was already vey immersed in the webtoon, like i loveeee their interaction, I thought both characters are very refreshing & so so sweet.

After reading the spoilers here, I’m more & more in love with them ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for sharing spoilers/translations. I really appreciate it so so much, forever grateful. Definitely made my 2020 much better ❤️

6. pli822

pli822 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://my.w.tt/qK9NlvLx45 I think I’ve shared the link before. The novel is updated in a fast pace and I think it has caught up with the manhwa!

7. Aikawa_Chocola

Aikawa_Chocola Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers, i can't stop smiling, they are so cute

dita90 likes this.
  8. straw.berry

straw.berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after reading all of the spoilers here.. there's something I noticed about our Daddy.

He seems to have an ear fetish.

9. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Sorry bout that, I probably overlooked your comment before

Oh my god, this is, I don't know what to say.. I'm too, really, extremely, overly excited when reading your spoiler. I mean, look at that iron wall! He is so much different than before. He must have really missed our cute Yeni. The way he flirts with Yeni is lot more extreme than what Yeni did to him back then. Arghhh I need to re-read this again. The butterflies in my stomach are colliding with each other everytime I read Eru and Yeni cute moments. Thank you so much for the spoilers!

So how about Sergey? Is he jealous with EruXYeni relationships?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
    manvugu, Airiane16, creizreiz and 5 others like this.
  10. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so too. He always touch her ears whenever he sees her

11. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, does Eru get to know that the actual Yeni is a woman from another world? If so, what is his reaction?

12. Linlin0510

Linlin0510 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like literally: Eddy and Yeni sitting under the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G

13. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First comes love.
    Then comes marriage.
    Then comes a baby* in the baby carriage

14. mmmirajane

mmmirajane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya know..........sometimes i think about why didn't these transmigration characters who know about what will happen in the future just lie and say they received an oracle from god or something so they can tell the main character what will happen in the future and save them. But watching Yeni trying to seduce papa here is hilarious i'll keep reading

Thank you so much for the spoilers!! <3

15. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd assume because hearing God's voice either gets you labeled as mentally ill or you are forced to spend the rest of your life as an oracle in some temple somewhere.

manvugu, Im Who Im, AnnaChoi and 8 others like this.
  16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    UGHHHH...That's too sweet.. my heart almost can't take it. Thanks for the spoilers! Just ignore them, maybe they just confuse between a spoiler thread and lcd thread. Anyone that coming here looking for spoiler, so I am really grateful for the spoiler.

dita90 likes this.
  17. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the novel, he was no longer mention afterward. Right after where Yenny being mad with Sergey about the letter and he didn't try get in the between eddy and Yeni relationship knowingly..... Since he never express his feeling of like to Yenny and yenny is clueless with his attitude i suppose he never will tell yenny how he feels.

but i believe he was jealous the moment eddy back hug yenny and kiss her cheek back then.

I don't think they will be. because at the moment where i read
    Heidis (in solard body) is here in Lebovni.
    and was very close by to Yenny all along.
    pretending to be the wizard advisor to the duke.
    but he hadn't bum into yenny and eddy yet.

I aspect there will be a little battle going on before they been given permission to marriage possible after the king of lebovni see how Eddy protect yenny.

This is just my assumption. since i haven't continue reading that far yet. hehee

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
  18. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH NO, WHY DID YOU DROPPED THE BOMB WITHOUT LETTING US KNOW. T_T I HOPE YOU WONT BE LONG IN POSTING THE TO BE CONTINUED SECTION. I'll BE WAITING DAY AND NIGHT XD THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SPOILERS!

Seiren88 and dita90 like this.
  19. ms_schadenfreude

ms_schadenfreude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 27 of the manhwa was just released.

Is Lady Elard the reason why there are a lot of black stones w/ black magic sent their way during the "kidnapping"?

20. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

HAHAHA... Im sorry.