Request Need an expert Dr Love

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, May 8, 2020.

1. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was the part that mandates the jail time. I think what triggered Not Red isn't confessing but you actually encouraging a criminal act, albeit accidentally. At least now you know. It'll save a lot of crap, like getting her degree annulled because there are suspicions that your lover professor raised your score while marking your papers. Or accusations that the teacher is grooming his students for sex (and it is hard to unprove this one since he would be doing things a "boyfriend" does). Teacher/student romance are good fiction but real life career suicide.

imK likes this.
  2. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    There is someone who married her student after he got his degree

3. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a teacher, but I once had a client confess to me. It wasn't a good thing. I'd never thought of any of my clients that way, including that one.

I immediately transferred that client to another therapist. Ethics, law and professional courtesy demanded I cease all contact with that person completely to avoid future complications. They were a good person, but I wasn't attracted to them. Even if I had been, it wasn't worth losing my job over.

If you want to confess I would wait until you graduate as others have advised. There is nothing wrong with love and maybe he will return your feelings, but it's not a good idea to put him in a potentially bad legal/ethical position if you can avoid it. I wish you best of luck whatever you decide to do.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    Mnotia likes this.
  4. Linley

Linley 【Linlin】【The Love Doctor】【NUF Nicknamer】

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof. I'm a week late, it's probably too late to give advice now o.o

5. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, you better not be underage tryin this dude.

Leave your teacher alone to his own devices and dont confess. Wait like 2 years after you graduate or somethin. Thats just gonna put him in a situation to where he's dating one of his previous students and thats just yikes. People/teachers and students might see you with him and start to say things which in turn could put his employment at risk.

I will and always be against students pursuing romance with their techers if they're underage or in high school. We all were idiots when we were in high school so dont do some extra dumb shit by tellin this guy.

I dont want this to seem as though I'm shaming your feelings but we gotta see this from all possible sides. You're a hormonal teen. I have had those dreams about many people when I was younger and I gotta tell you that they go away.

Live life good, ok?

imK likes this.
  6. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    You have an interesting education history!
    You enrolled in college this year but one year ago you are grade 10??? Is high school only a year in your place?
    And you just enrolled in college but next year you will graduate??? Is that how the system go in ur place??? Thats neat!

7. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    No, my mistake too for describing it wrongly, it should be 2 years ago when I was in grade 10, last year grade 11 and this year I'm a college student and next year, I'll graduate...our systems work 6 years in primary school, 5 years in secondary school and college 2 years for A-level students and 4 years for normal colleges...then university, yay, I feel so young

imK likes this.
  8. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I. Need. Some. Help.

Okay so my best friend literally just messaged me saying how she found out that her boyfriend had lied to her about his past. So apparently they met in 2016 February, but she found out that he was still having a complicated relationship with his ex at that time. AND when they were dating the ex would still message and cal, him from time to time WHICH he didn’t tell her about.

So she sent me screenshots of their message but the thing is that he hasn’t been in contact with the ex for the past year.

But she confronted him and he apparently brushed her aside and blamed her for looking through his old chats. When in reality she was just helping him clear out his old chat logs on his phone but saw the chat with the ex.

I am single so I obviously don’t know what love advice to give her.
    I just said that she could either let it go and trust him or if she decides that she doesn’t want to with a liar she could end things. Well if he lied about texting his clingy ex maybe he could have lied about other things.

Last edited: May 19, 2020