Forgotten Title Interstellar BL (maybe QT)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ann99, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's interstellar setting. Not sure if this is a Quick Transmigration novel.
    This novel or this particular arc is untranslated because I remember mtling it.

I forgot all the major details but...
    MC and ML are an official couple (engaged or married). ML is a very powerful guy something like the Marshal but I don't remember clearly. In their world powerful men can have more than one partner. There are many people who idolise ML. MC's friend is one of them. He asks MC if he could also marry ML because his parents were pressuring him to get married. He thought of marrying ML because 1) ML is his Idol 2) MC is his friend so they'd get along. MC got angry and he cut off the friend. Friend felt really bad because MC was his only genuine friend. He later apologized & said ML is only an idol and MC's friendship is worth more.

Lost Happiness likes this.
  2. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this one! But I don't remember where I did it...I will try to search for it.
    From what I remember:
    MC transmigrated from the past (he was a mercenary or something like that because he was really good at shooting)
    MC was collecting points in a shooting game to buy ML a flower (?) that will help him in his rehabilitation.
    MC was really good at this game so he won about 500 flowers, but this flower was expensive so the owner of the game didn't have enough and he wanted to cheat him with new rules.
    The owner was the cousin of the villain.
    Everyone thought MC would fluke the college exam but he did really well.

3. Xinxxi

Xinxxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting!

4. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ann99 and Kiki0246 like this.
  5. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member