Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha.... The hot father. I guess, when you grow older, you will find a fatherly man hot.

2. Hadsa

Hadsa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't want this beautiful life of sienna to be just a dream I want her to be
    happy because she deserves a happy ending not a tragicone what do you guys think

3. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can confirm. I'm going on 30 now, and there are few things I find more attractive than a man who takes care of and plays with his kids. And I don't even like or want to have kids.
    Also, you are at a weird age when you see a younger guy and think he's hot, but then his father comes in an he's pretty much also an option lol

4. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    Would the world have handsome + great body + good personality + loves the other half dearly + charming + potentially good with children sorta man? Oh, another criteria... Straight not queer man....

5. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Only in movies and books, I'm afraid.

6. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    Urgh. My heart.

You know what is really funny... Reading these webtoon, even if it seemed quite impossible in real world, Made me think about how girls should be treated. It is tough, sometimes in this world, where being a girl felt like 2nd class citizen and sometimes you may just accept it... And these webtoons give a tiny bit of hope that we girls deserves to be loved and treated well. (minus the drama) haha...

7. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, but then you have all these objectively abusive MLs who "change due to the power of boner"... I mean, as a fantasy, those kinds of overbearing, I'll-lock-you-in-a-cage-you-are-mine MLs can be quite fun, but I hope no young girls learn to take this as having to put up with all this shit because reasons.
    Objectively, most 2nd MLs are MUCH kinder. I am just glad that Kuhn seems to be a really good guy, who's not intimidated by her being powerful and smart, who is fine with being in the supporting role.

Back to the discussion on the manhwa/novel:
    Can someone tell me what exactly happened in the past to Mc-brother's mother's family? Why were they all killed? I am somewhat vage on the overall reason for other people to conspire against them.

L.A.C.L., Leilacus, ariane09 and 2 others like this.
  8. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so guys I'm back. I will correct some spoilers.

-The second ML's name is Andre not Randel. Randel is the second ML's dad and the Duke Bless. I'm so sorry for confusing the two ;--;

-With regards to Kuhn's love to Siena in dream, there are clues in the dreams that he did have feelings for her; like she was his second love. Note: CLUES.
    - When they were in the middle of the conversation in the room, Siena passed out from drinking too much wine. After one hour, she wakes up to Kuhn looking at her with warm eyes and concern look
    -Kuhn also said to Siena before he left her room that he wished that they had a different beginning and then he was like no what's the point of saying that now. It was too late. (I like how they both wished they had a different beginning/were in different circumstances)
    -Before Kuhn finally leaves the room (and before their first and final long encounter ends), he leaves a jewel/gem on Siena's desk. In the present, Kuhn gave this, the same jewel/gem, to Siena on the night before he departs to the desert to solve the Faroe Alliance succession struggle (this is in book 5). He said to Siena that this was a gem that his father had given to his mother, implying that it was a token of his father's love for his mother, and that Siena is so important to him that he gave that to her like how his father did to his mom.

Regarding the children:

In the beginning of book 7, Sienna was pregnant with Isabelle, Kuhn's and her first child. 3/4 in the book, she got Eckhart. By the very end of the book she was currently pregnant with their third child.

KuranFan, AnniePoo, Assassel and 58 others like this.
  9. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    -Kuhn and Fatima were lovers in the dream. Dream Kuhn explicitly said this to Dream Sienna. Dream Kuhn and Dream Sienna got married because Dream Dian ordered for it, which was smart cuz it got rid of Siena from the order of succession to the throne and protected his position as the Emperor a bit.

KuranFan, AnniePoo, kakawow and 44 others like this.
  10. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ducal family of Ackeron (I'll go back and see the right name for Dian's maternal family) got framed by the previous Emperor, Sienna's and Dian's paternal grandpa, and the Lehman family.

The Duke of Ackeron and the previous Emperor were childhood friends. Well they were friends until the Emperor found out the darkest secret of the Duke of Ackeron; he had the traits of a god. He had the two-coloured hair like the royal family (and I think golden eyes too, Ima gonna double check this). Because of that, the Duke kept dying his hair dark brown.

How was he found out? They were playing by the new tree (the tree shown to Sienna in chapter 1), then previous Emperor handed the Duke Ackeron the leaves from the tree. When the Duke touched it, it didn't wither, proving that the Duke had the traits of the god and can become an Emperor. (Mind you all the ducal families had the blood of the royal family so there's always a small chance that they can have the traits of the gods)

The previous Emperor found the Duke as a threat to his position. As time passed, the previous Emperor strayed away from the Duke and became closer to the Lehman family. He also started hating on him.

When the previous Emperor became the Emperor and the Duke became the Duke of Ackeron, the Ackeron family were still in power but the Lehman family's power was increasing because the previous Emperor was supporting them more. Sienna's and Dian's dad, his first child, was born during this time, too. (this is a bit of a useless spoiler but, oh well, in the year when the previous Emperor's second child was born, he had the child killed as well as the servants and anyone who had witnessed that the child had no traits of a god; then he made it looked like the child died because it was weak)

Years later, the Duke's daughter, Edith, and the previous Emperor's son, Siena's and Dian's dad, fell in love. There came a day when the son got Edith pregnant. So he went to his dad and asked permission to marry her. The previous Emperor just said okay. Well, son was happy.

But the next thing that happened was that the Ducal family of Ackeron became criminals. This was because the previous Emperor made the Duke import or bring in weapons (proof is the letter found in book 3 or 4) and then the Emperor made it look like they were leading a rebellion to overthrow the royal family.

Due to this, the son asked the Lehman family for help. He begged them to save Edith, not knowing they were also part of the conspiracy. The Lehman family and the previous Emperor destroyed the Ackeron family. Jeffrey, Duke's son and Edith were able to escape, but Edith soon died after giving birth to Dian (most likely she escaped to the slums since nobles find that place filthy and their discrimination against slum people are strong). The Lehman family went to the son, and apologized for 'not being able to save Edith' and gave to him the ring that he gave to Edith. He suffered and wallowed in pain and despair.

Years later, the son ascended the throne as the new Emperor. He had married the daughter of Duke Lehman, Patricia, and had Siena. When Siena was 8, he found out about the truth of what had really happened and swore that someday he will take revenge on the Lehman family. And so he did starting book 2-3.

AnniePoo, Assassel, RedRuchi and 50 others like this.
  11. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I said that Sienna is pitiable too, if not more so than Kuhn...
    Fortunately she works for the better and tries to free herself from her mom's shackles.
    Do you know how the mom (the red queen) got her leg cut off in sienna's dream? Is it explained in the novel? I only read the manhwa and as of now there's no further back story of it, but it does implying on related to Dian's doing (seems like he retaliates against the red queen)

12. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    The Red King planted her people around Siena. From the maids until the head of imperial guards. She didn't allow her to make connections with other people so that Siena would depend on her, which, in turn, resulted into her total control over her. Sienna found out too late about the wickedness of her mother and so many damages have already been done (e.g. Kun's subordinate, Levan, whom he considered as brother, died; Dian's suffering; her hybridized poisonous plants that caused Violet's, Dian's wife, to miscarry or to have a stillborn child, etc.)

AnniePoo, Assassel, RedRuchi and 37 others like this.
  13. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Also

Dian as an Emperor was weak politically. He depended a lot on his provisional laws that he passed and he got rid of Siena from the order of succession. Even though he was the emperor, he couldn't touch the Lehman family as they were still powerful and this was evident since Patricia did so much shit to Kun and others.

14. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    This is in book 5, after Kun spent a hot and wild night with Sienna in her bedroom in her palace.

It's the break of the dawn. Kun prepares to leave to go to the desert because in the Faroe Allied forces (the desert people who appeared by the end of s1 of manhwa) the King has died and two factions have been formed, each of them claiming that the King's child that they are representing should be the successor; and he needed to be there to settle the situation. Before he leaves they have brief convo and this is also the part where he gave the gem/jewel to Sienna.

Then he touches her lips and says to Sienna that he doesn't know when he is coming back and he might die. Sienna got triggered, not knowing what he meant was that he might die from not seeing her not being able to touch her for too long. She reprimanded him saying he cannot die ever. He got shookt and scared cuz he never saw her raised her voice, at least at him. She went on, telling him to never ever say that he will die. He got more shookt. Sienna then told him to not get hurt. She put her hands on his cheeks and glanced at the very-faint scar. She said to him, "You must come back as you are right now. You cannot get hurt. You have no permission to be hurt."

Kuhn was like "Permission?"

Then Sienna answered, "Because you are mine."

Kuhn got more shookt cuz she was looking at him whole she claims ownership on him. Then he smiled. He was like this is love, and I love this woman to the pont that he is willing to give his one and only heart to her. He went all doki doki and pulled her into his arms. He said to her, "That's right. I'm yours." And he hus her tightly in his arms.

15. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, the status of novel is completed
    anybody know how many chapter are there on novel and manga?
    and if you have please share with me the raw manhwa link.. pretty, please :)

Fatim likes this.
  16. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    manhwa link please :) and the raw if you have it hehe

17. darksanctuary

darksanctuary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kakaopage indonesia has 55 chapters (season 1) of the manhwa.

18. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. Such a different feeling when a guy becomes a property of a woman. Not that she is treating him like an object... But, I guess the feeling of being wanted and possessed must be quite nice for Kun who's an alpha in other places.

19. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the manwha R-19? Have they finally done the deed in the release chapters? The art is so gorgeous and elegant, I don't know how the artist can portray the bed scenes.

20. orientalfairy

orientalfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah its not like Lucia... altho i think the novel is R19..

Ang3Blue likes this.