Spoiler Spoiler request for :Avoid the male protagonist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww.. I just saw this.. I am too deep in world of MTL now that I rarely go to NU... Or perhaps my guilt for not posting new updates make me run away from NU???

Anyway, I usually copied the chinese title and googled it.. I like 69shu since it did not have vulgar ads ( which quite dangerous if people were to look into your phone while you read it in public) but 69shu version usually restricted on 18+ stuff.. Even if it was not explicitly written.. So I also opened another one (with vulgar ads usually) whenever 69shu skipped a chapter ...

Angela2nite likes this.
  2. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished MTLing the novel:blobparty:... It was great but poor real-world ML:pikablob:

elaii03 likes this.
  3. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been following this series for a good while now and I really like it. Do they end up having kids? If so, is there cute moments with them?

4. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, after the birth of their first child. IRC, MC was in a coma for 3 months that leaves a trauma for ML to have kids, while MC was in coma she came back to her oriworld. I think there's a spoiler when she went back to her oriworld in this thread. She stayed there for years. While she stayed coma for 3months? When she wakes up ML was adamant in having another child, but MC wants another one. ML was traumatized with child birth because he was afraid that MC will be coma again.

FalseNutrition likes this.
  5. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I didn't know the plot thickened like that!!! Thank you for sharing! I wish they both finally bond and have cute moments. That would be great! ML has been chasing her since forever. He couldn't catch a break.

6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes , the one whose his face and all was based on , that is the guy from her real world , also fell in love with her , and was upset when she died in an earthquake zone , he also has a side story .

7. tharrinne

tharrinne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will she never come back to chen sinan?

8. tharrinne

tharrinne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought she didn't wake up? Did she get coma?

9. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to the translations of this series? I had it tagged and was planning on reading it once it was finished, only to now discover that all of the translated chapters are gone. Did the translator get dinged for copyright or something?