Spoiler Dumb Husky and his White Cat Shizun

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cypress, Feb 22, 2019.

1. rosierosie

rosierosie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he knows and yes they like/care for each other^^.

SilverStream1706 likes this.
  2. Lalaine

Lalaine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! May I also ask for a link of the translated novel? Been trying to find it everywhere... I just started reading it, and absolutely fell in love with it. Thank you!!!

3. qwertyabc

qwertyabc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! If possible could you please send me the link? Thank you so much :aww::aww::aww::aww:

4. rosierosie

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Hua Cheng get the red pearl from XL? Did I miss something?

5. SilverStream1706

SilverStream1706 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm this is the 2ha forum but I think XL lost it when he first met kid HC in the god pleasing ceremony and HC kept it for all those years.

rosierosie likes this.
  6. Chiko99

Chiko99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ Szara
    Can you please send me the links as well? Dying to continue reading this beautiful novel.

7. rosierosie

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I have two discussions going on^^.....thanks for answering.

SilverStream1706 likes this.
  8. Raisins

Raisins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We were probably ment to hate him in the beginning so his redemption storyline actually means something. But yeah I definitely loved this novel( obvious from my long rant) so I was thinking about looking at her other work.

rosierosie likes this.
  9. rosierosie

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I dislike MR??? I forgot I think I did but as I found out why he did what he did; I sympathized and even pity him. Everything that happens to him was because of ShiMei, and MR's misunderstanding of Shizun. If only Shizun and MR's understand and have better communication, then they wouldn't suffer so much with each other. Then if that happens, there's not going to be drama, so :). Overall, I really enjoy THAHWCSZ^^. I miss them......and I will def check out Yuwu^^!

10. Aerides

Aerides Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished re-reading up to Chapter 97.
    For me, Xue Meng had the best and most heart breaking lines in the first and last chapter.

“WHERE’S SHIZUN??? YOURS, MINE, OUR SHIZUN!"

“Mo Ran, your Xia-shidi, my Shizun, he’s dead.”
    “Ge, we don’t have a Shizun anymore.”

11. periperi

periperi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please may I have the link for the edited MTLs too? :aww::aww: Thank you! :blob_grin:

12. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw it.. it is gorgeous.. casting is fine... i just hope actors don't say no to "BL" aspect.. and if we get as strong love essence as in Untamed, then nothing like it :p

rosierosie likes this.
  13. rosierosie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I hope there's chemistry between Arthur Chen and Leo^^!!!! I read Yibo and Xiao Zhan have chemistry because they worked on it, bu playing with each other, talking, and playing swords^^.

14. rosierosie

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they include these into the drama, so heartbreaking :(.

Aerides likes this.
  15. ab2478

ab2478 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo I just finished chapter10 around yesterday and I kind of want someone to spoils me please?
    I mean, is it Chu Wanning really kill Shi Mei??? Why am I get the vibe that Shi Mei is a bad guy here and he's just pretending to be nice boy? And when will Mo Ran get to know the truth about his shizun? Can someone spoil me the detail, pretty please?

16. rosierosie

Reading List:
    Link
    No, CWN didn't kill Shi Mei. Yes, your guess is right, ShiMei is two-faced. MoRan will gradually know the truth towards the second half towards the end, I think.

17. Aerides

Aerides Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read up to Chapter 109 of Chu Wanning's two Earth souls.

So, thinking out loud to this point ... After Spring Blossom's Lin-an town, I thought Chu Wanning might be Chu Xun's reincarnation.
    But after Mo Ran met Chu Xun's ghost in the underworld, and we found out that one of Chu Lan (his son)'s soul was fused with his wife, I had another thought.

It was more likely Chu Wanning was Chu Lan, that was somehow brought back to life by Huaizui with just his Human soul and maybe part of his Earth soul. That could explain why Chu Wanning has 2 Earth souls. But why would Chu Lan's Earth soul be the grown up version of Chu Wanning instead of the child Chu Lan?

That would mean Chu Wanning is more than 200 years old? I noticed that no where in the story so far was mentioned how old Chu Wanning really was. Except that he left Huaizui at 15. And Huaizui is more than 100 years old, so he could be 200+ and lived during Chu Xun's time.

If Chu Wanning is really Chu Lan, this would be the second time Huaizui had resurrected him.

Hahaha ... maybe I'm completely way off and that damaged Earth soul was Chu Wanning 0.5. But I see this as less likely in terms of timeline, because Mo Ran went back in time and changed history.

I really enjoy the mystery behind Chu Wanning's past that was just hinted at here. I hope his relationship with Huaizui would be fleshed out in the future.

rosierosie likes this.
  18. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH Haven't you heard.. in the video, female director/ producer clearly says that she knew chemistry between leads will be make and break.
    So, the project hired a professional consultant ( and that lady is REALLY FAMOUS in her field - aka they spent good money to hire an excellent consultant)... who was tasked with making sure that two lead actors become super comfortable with each other, given both of them are "cold" types :)

and it paid..

This is not a tencent thing.. but the producer. She loved the novel too much, to acquire rights well in advance because she wanted to make a live action out of it which does justice to source material, without even knowing if she will find right actors, whether she will find content platform that will agree to showcase her work!

Untamed is SO GOOD.. because it was made with a pure love!.. and more than anything.. it is the heart of our PD who brought it to what it is

sets_trans, rosierosie and Aerides like this.
  19. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i know where to find the link for fanart for this novel??? I clearly remember to read it before, but, then, its gone,.. can someone please help me? :blobsob::blobsob:

20. ab2478

ab2478 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god. I guess my sense is still working cause I can't really stand Shi Mei everytime I read his part with Mo Ran. His action is kind of fake somehow.