Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. babyangela

babyangela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you have the raws link

2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    GUY ! Suxia married the blue emperor boy from the first arc in the current arc! And the next arc is about writing novel!

3. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Master please elaborate more like this is an article from TMZ m(_ _)m

nielyti likes this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    In the current arc, Suxia must not let illegitimate sister aka originalFL harm her n win back her happy ending that the origFL try to steal.
    The originalFL is bat-shit crazy like I think she kill her mother/caretaker.
    Also, I think the originalFL got like mental illness/paranoid for Suxia's host body.
    Suxia host body is the favorite daughter and the origFL have been jealous of her.
    Anyway, OrigFL have a deep obsession with blue-haired emperor and try to copy Suxia's Empresshost in the first arc.
    Suxia framed her for killing a rich-boy who was trying to kill/kidnapped/rape Suxia.
    In the end, Suxia married the blue-haired emperor boy she raised.
    He never have another women other than her.

sorry i am not good at explaining. just ask me question.
    @JuuHachi

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  5. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently, only the original site it's posted on. Only the first two chapters are free. They've been taking down/getting it removed from aggregate sites, so the places I usually go to for RAWs no longer have it posted.
    Original Site (2 ch free): https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/647302
    You can try searching for it yourself, just type "万渣朝凰之首相大人" into Google.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    Danigurl and Xi-hime like this.
  6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of the raws on other sites had updates but no ch
    U’ll have to buy it in the org site i guess but u have to register

Danigurl likes this.
  7. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS PLS, IF U HAVE RAW FOR THE. PRIME MINISTER SHARE ME. THE LINK
    all the link i clicked doesnt have the full chapter

8. Scarlet Feather

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is a site that has it, because the group translating it posted a thank you to someone who sent them the link to the RAWs (in their discord group). They didn't name anyone. Probably because they'd get massively spammed for the link. It's either that or they had saved copies before QQ had them removed. Or possibly they signed up and bought the chapters legally.
    I'll keep looking, but we're probably gonna have to wait for the translations.

Mystical giggles and Korleone like this.
  9. Scarlet Feather

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I found a site that has it, but I'm not going to post it as I don't want it exposed and get taken down. It also looks like the last two chapters were removed, so the whole thing may get taken down soon.
    Side Story Spoilers:
    Luxia chases after the ML's car and catches up to it. She calls out to the ML and at first it looked like he was going to stop the car and pull over. The FL convinces him not to because Luxia looks upset and that they should talk to her when she's calmed down.
    Luxia decides that's fine, if the ML won't stop, I'll make him stop by banging into the side of his car. They all stop and get out of the cars. Luxia is asking what he's doing going on a date with the FL so soon after the cafe incident (same day). Basically, ML says he wants to cancel the engagement because he likes fake FL.
    Luxia's first plan fails. Luxia gets angry as they already announced their engagement to the public and both of them will lose face no matter what anyone says. She also mentions that he could lose support from the General and may make a lot of enemies because of this. ML says he's okay with that and Luxia basically says fine, but don't regret it.
    She dislocates FL's arm to buy herself a couple of days and leaves the FL and ML.
    FL is using her system to check her progress which is 80% favorability and get's suspicious of Luxia acting different. She's confident that she'll complete her mission.
    Luxia goes home to devise her next steps. She goes over the storyline/what they know so far.
    She hypothesizes that the real FL is original!Luxia as the flow of the current story is strange. How can the FL win the ML in 3 days? There must be a hidden backstory between ML and Luxia and the FL used her cheats to steal Luxia's place.
    ML talks with his male friend about his plans to break his engagement with Luxia to get together with FL. His friend gets upset and says that its a stupid idea because it jeopardizes his plans to get re-elected as Prime Minister and could make him a lot of enemies. Plus he mentions that FL is notorious for playing around with men. ML gets upset and says don't say that about FL. Friend says fine, but don't cry to me when bad things happen and leaves.
    ML takes about a handkerchief and flashback about what happened in his youth. Luxia and ML try to hide and escape, but ML injures his hands. Luxia ties the handkerchief on his hands and it's mentioned that the handkerchief is something on the royalty/high ranked people should have. Cut back to present, ML say's FL(actually Luxia) is a good girl.
    Luxia finds out that there is a way to find out what happened in the past.
    System mentions that she shouldn't do it cause she could go insane from the process of remembering the originals memories. Luxia does it anyway.
    Continuation of the flashback. ML says they should split up or else they'll both get found. ML gets found by the two men and beaten up and Luxia witness it from her hiding spot.
    Ml meets up with the FL.
    FL asks if they can move in together, ML agrees. He goes to take a shower and FL get's ready to seduce him.
    Luxia butter's her father up into showing/telling her more about his work even though she's never been interested in it before. She then leaves her house to go to the ML's house to counterattack. She's stopped by the butler. He's trying to prevent her from finding out that the FL is there. Since they haven't publicly announced or told anyone about breaking their engagement. She realizes that the FL is there.
    FL is using a ring that boosts her charm points and irresistible. Luxia tranquilizes her and hides her under the ML's bed. Ml walks out of the shower surprised Luxia's there and Luxia asks if they can talk. FL's system is counteracting the tranquilizer it'll take 20 minutes.
    Chapter 10 and 11 raws look like they've been removed, but going from the chapter titles, things are about to get exciting.

10. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh it's getting really interesting, now I'am even curious abt what's gonna happen nxt :blobpopcorn_cool:.Also I really wanna kill that blonde bitch :blobsmile::blobcat_knife:.

11. seki713

seki713 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've saw the raws until chapter 14 I think? I'll just drop whatever i understands on the raws ( i dont actually used MTL to lazy to the task) after the Luxia went to ML's room she talkes about the past and ML discovers that Luxia was the little girl he was with when he was kidnapped, then the B*tch woke up they talked and talked then b*tch attacks luxia using her FL powers and luxia went unconscious, then FL b*tch uses her powers on the ML i think she's trying to control the ml of doing something with his memories not sure, luxia then gets help from the original luxia's body and woke up then defeat the B*tch and Original Luxia and ML marries while Luxia was watching.

sorry for the lame spoiler too lazy to manually MTL everything since I've rather read it wuth better trans... ✌️✌️☺️☺️

12. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the fake fl after she gets defeated

13. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    By now I don't care if Luxia has real ML or not, for me her current bf-cum-ML is the hamster :blobcheeky:

14. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feng wushuang just went full dumb dumb, like kidnapping is okay and summon a god damn demon in a camp full of people is totally not wrong.

She is totally stupid.

nielyti, Yuraine, famine and 6 others like this.
  15. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr, of all the bitches in the manhus, she is literally the most annoying one!!! 'I don't wanna hurt her, I just want her to disappear!' Like wtf bitch???? U want back what is urs so u ask ur demon buddy to kidnap ur martial aunt????? Really man I hope she is taught a good lesson by Su Luxia, I also hope that Su Luxia will chop the demon into pieces and make Bitch Wushang to watch while she does so!

16. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trust our luxia, she gonna do it good.
    I think the ML hair will turn like white/blonde and in the last part he kinda kiss the ice coffin. And the title is ''I will find you''

17. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Shudders* what a creepy guy! Hope he never finds Luxia and dies alone!

nielyti and Yuraine like this.