Spoiler My Whole Family are Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Apr 15, 2020.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I would agree to Lin Shaochi if Su Bei is physically older, no matter her psychological age. But either way, Su Bei is still just barely an adult so I'd prefer a slightly closer age gap. Xu Shiwei is closer to Su Bei if we consider mental age (he's 19). And he actually appears most often among all possible candidates (other than our actual non-possible MLs Daddy Qin and Su Little Treasure XD) even though it's only through wechat. Although, the one who gets more inner monologue screentime is CEO Lin but poor him so conflicted to have a crush on a minor. Big bro Xu got a stern warning from Daddy Qin, but it's not like he never take advantage secretly lol :blobjoy: But yeah he does treat Su Bei like little sister and partner so good job Big Bro.

Little bro Xu's name is Xu Yangyang. His id name in the hacker game is Handsome Yang.

btw just a bit of snippet:
    Lin Shaochi is a bit of a nightmare to rich kids of the same generation because he's the genius constantly praised by their parents according to Xie Minxuan :blobjoy: Young master Xie got out of it as he grew older and was excellent himself, until Qin family twins transferred (Su Bei was better than him in exams, Su Xiaobao is on equal skillset with him. Doesn't help that his crush thinks Su Xiaobao is most handsome and he's actually only 3rd or possibly lower on the list lol)

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  2. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... but CN trope demands that ML has to be powerful (or secretly is) and has a cold and distant personality... and older than the MC because MC happens to be “mentally older”. :blobexpressionless: At least Pres Lin isn’t a wood and doesn’t have a low EQ. :blobowoevil::blobjoy:

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  3. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny how most cn troupe goes for that type guy . But i personally feel in ir that kind of guys aren't suitable for lifetime. A person would be bored with someone like that

4. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    I choked on this.
    Some people tend to stick with this personality, maybe because they give them a lot of 'me' time and financial resources, assuming they're top dogs. I know I would gtfo if it were me.
    Thank you for sharing the link! I checked it out and found out that the OG narration didn't look too bad when translated to English.

poirot11 likes this.
  5. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently i read a bg , the ml was narcissistic, bully(when he considered mc as sister) ,arrogant, black belly but i liked reading his character as he was very lively when in love and not in love . Many reviewers didn't like that ml but i enjoyed it . Rather i kinda felt mc didn't deserved Ml. Even Chestnut author mls have some lively character.

6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Please stick to spoilers guys! Everything not related to the novel needs to go to a discussion forum!

Qin daddy is doing a project with the Lin guy and he wants the project to be done by Feb. 27 cause it's a gift for the twins!
    The twin bro is a bit of a tsundere to me cause he says something mean/annoying to the dad but does the opposite of what he says! So cute!
    Also when Qin dad thought twin bro was a sleep and said that the bro didn't need to grow up too fast and to enjoy his childhood and put a blanket on him it was so touching cause Qin daddy loves the twins even tho it's not said but you feel it through his actions!

7. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that part and man I melted because Papa Qin is one of the most awesome dad in the noveldom. :blobmelt::blobnosebleed:

AoMay, Leilacus and shouahang58 like this.
  8. IceCreamSandwich

IceCreamSandwich Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the release schedule for the raws? Daily? Weekly?

9. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there is a set schedule for the novel. Looking at the dates on:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4479940

the chapters are release every other day randomly.

10. IceCreamSandwich

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay! Thanks for letting me know

11. IceCreamSandwich

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what Su Bei and Su Xiaobao’s names are after it was changed by their dad? SXB’s new name seems to be Qin Yu? But when I MTL, SB seems to be just called Qin? Qin what? Is her name Qin Bei? Qin Qin?

12. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Bei's name became Qin Yue, Su Xiaobao is Qin Yu. At first the author wants to use their new name in the novel, but a lot of the readers complained saying that they're used to the name Su Bei and Su Xiaobao, so author kept that. While in formal situations they will use their real name, most of the time the twins used their nickname (their original name before renamed by Qin daddy). Heck, Qin daddy also rarely referred to by name, most of the time he's Mr. Qin :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Ch 89 Birthday is a cute chapter. Su Bei and Su Xiaobao tried to prod Mr. Qin to see if he remembers their birthday, even personally asked him if he can buy them the things they want (when daddy already gave them his deputy card to spend by themselves without any need to ask :blobjoy:). Mr Qin agrees and said he'll buy those for them without saying anything. The twins were kinda disappointed cuz they thought daddy don't remember their birthday. On the morning of their birthday, Su Bei wake up to see the pink diamond bracelet she wants on her bedside table, excited to know that daddy DO remembers! She woke up early and wants to make longevity noodles for Su Xiaobao as it's the twins habit to make noodles for each other, only to see Daddy Qin in the kitchen :aww: He made longevity noodles for both of them :aww::aww::aww: Su Xiaobao was kinda skeptical whether he can really cook, but found out that daddy's cooking is delicious. The twins were moved by daddy's gestures and immediately says "Thank you daddy (dad)" <-- at this point I was squealing for Su Xiaobao's tsundere cuz he finally called him dad from his mouth instead of in mind only :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: and then to hide his ooc moment continued eating noodles with relish (precious bby, no wonder Su Bei spoiled you :blobpats:). Later on they went to the amusement park Daddy Qin invested with Lin group, and it was said 15 other branches worldwide was opened on the same day. On the other hand, CEO Lin had to go to his psychologist friend to ask for help about his crush on Su Bei. Poor guy can't get a break :blob_patpat:

13. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    ok ch 90 - Grow Up

Fast forward to 4 years later after their birthday, the twins are now uni students! New daddy Qin has turned into old daddy Qin :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: People expected the twins to study oversea for a gold-plated degree, but the twins decided to study in the country. Su Bei joimed the computer department, while Su Xiaobao joined Business school in the same uni. Su Bei has turned into a beauty (of course lol) and Su Xiaobao is now taller than Mr. Qin. They haven't met for half a month because the twins have to join military training. Mr. Qin wondered how did he sent 2 white buns, and what returned is one white buns and a charcoal bar :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: (Su Xiaobao refused to wear sunscreen during military training). Because he still has meeting, he told the twins to go home first, but Su Bei wants to stay for a while. Daddy Qin knows what his daughter wants -- eating hotpot or street food. He refused to let them, of course. Lin Shaochi (who has been in the office since before Su Bei entered) offered to send them home, and Daddy Qin, trustful of his personality, lets him send the twins back. But he didn't know that CEO Lin has long since betrayed him. Whenever he sent the twins home, he'd also stopped by where the twins wanna go and join them to eat :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Sometimes Xie Minxuan or Big Bro Xu also joined together to eat, and it became a secret between them :blobjoy: This time he also brought the twins to the restaurant recommended by Xu Shiwei, but met ppl who took sneak shots of them in the restaurant. All 3 hid their faces, not afraid of their identity getting exposed, but afraid Daddy Qin will see their news and then their 'alliance' to sneakily eat junk food behind Daddy Qin will be found :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  14. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems a little clearer now that

Pres Lin is the ML.

At least that’s what the latest chapters seem to point out.

Plus...

That 4 year timeskip. The twins are now 18-19 years old and in college, going to a (military?) university close by, rather than abroad. Xiaobei has become a lot prettier and Xiaobao got a tan (and people went crazy that he got dark, especially Papa Qin because both left light-skinned and pampered, but one returned growing taller than Papa Qin and growing more build, as @MiyaMira has pointed out) and Pres Lin is a lot closer to the twins... well closer to Xiaobei.

Here’s another link you can read the latest chapters from: https://www.piaotian5.com/book/17121/11657150.html

Marane101, poirot11, JoshyM62 and 5 others like this.
  15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Well looks like Lin guy gonna cross all hurdles and be ML of Su Bei . Her psychological age is also near Lin guy ..

Cloudland19 likes this.
  16. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't go to a military university, based on the word "B Uni) the place should be Beijing University. Military training is a standard regulations in Republic of China that all 1st year high school and university students will have to join for a month.

ch 91 - Young Miss Qin

So new chapter, Lin Shaochi sent the twins home before Mr. Qin returns, and reminds Su Bei of tomorrow's meeting. He also didn't forget to say where he's staying (which is closer to her residence) so he can pick her up to NST the next day. Su Bei hasn't gone to NST after getting into high school, so she's also excited. (here author said Lin Shaochi unconsciously always talk about his place of residence clearly to Su Bei to impress her. he's deep in the ditch already lol). The next day Su Bei went down in suit and knee length skirt. Although beautiful, Mr. Qin still let her change into a longer skirt. Lin Shaochi who have been waiting for long (even watched Uncle Fu do his health exercise) also insists on her changing to a longer skirt. In the end Su Bei changed into a pair trousers before daddy Qin was satisfied let her leave with Lin Shaochi. NST has now turned into a big company that many young graduates wants to enter, but not a lot of people know that it's just a subsidiary of Lin and Qin groups. Lin Shaochi, probably wanting to show off Su Bei, didn't use his exclusive president elevator but walked through the front gate. The employees were shocked **insert usual speech of novel CEO that is never close to women suddenly bringing a girl over** "is it a girlfriend?" "is it new assistant?" "when did it happen?" "is the girlfriend trying to show off sovereignty?" "NO, it's Young Miss Qin!"
    And so the possible rumour immediately died down, because young missy is probably just coming to inspect her family industry :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: On the technical department side, the always serious Manager Zhou suddenly changed temper and even wore a handsome suit. The new employee the past 2 years were dumbfounded, not knowing that their manager's (self-acknowledged) master and their legendary adviser Q is coming.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  17. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like no amount of therapy had helped Pres Lin at all. Instead Pres Lin got better at suppressing his own emotions, which he was already good at, to the point of even not even getting a girlfriend or one night stand or masturbating. At all. (Boy... that can’t be good for you...:blobastonished::blobowoevil:). Pres. Lin and his therapist friend had this convo while at a bar and a woman was undressing Pres. Lin with her eyes while Pres. Lin just ignored her much to the annoyance of the therapist friend.:blobamused:

But I wonder how the author will play this angle out, especially once Papa Qin finds out about...
    Pres. Lin’s growing feelings for Papa Qin’s princess.
    :blobjoy:

18. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to it now . Supporting lin × Su bei ship

megane.no.megami and shouahang58 like this.
  19. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    So the latest chapter...
    Pres. Lin saw Xiaobei talking to and walking with Xu Yangyang, one of the twin’s friends and former classmates. And it made him very uncomfortable. He was already at the school and decided to play the “big bro” role of “picking up” Xiaobei, just so he can be with Xiaobei more. But seeing Xiaobei interact with other men than her dad and bro made him realize that he likes Xiaobei... a lot. After dropping off Xiaobei at their mansion (because conveniently, Xiaobao had something else to do and was still at school), Pres. Lin met up with his therapist friend and finally bitterly admitted that what he felt for Xiaobei is a lot deeper than like. And the therapist friend said...

“As your therapist, I shouldn’t say this but... as a friend, I will remind you that your girl—she’s now an adult.”

Basically saying that there’s nothing stopping Pres. Lin from pursuing Xiaobei now, except Papa Qin. Good luck Pres. Lin!!!:blobsweat:

Makes me wonder how this guy is going to pursue the Qin princess. :blobowoevil:

Excited for the next chapters to come. :blob_grin:

20. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 94 - I'm Serious
    CEO Lin got egged by his therapist friend by the word "she's an adult", and decided to confess. He thought all night about how to confess, and by the time he realized it the sun already risen and he's at work already. He decided to call Su Bei to confess, but somehow his call couldn't get through and he kept getting hung up. Until the 3rd time, his phone finally got through but it wasn't Su Bei who answered but her roommate. It was pretty noisy over there, so Lin Shaochi asked where's Su Bei. Roommate only get to say there's a traffic accident where she and Su Bei is but didn't get to explain further cuz CEO Lin already hung up the call and dashed out of his office. The employees all wondered what happened to their president and asked the CEO's assistant, but even he was unknown. Lin Shaochi passed several red lights to get to where the accident is in the shortest time, afraid anything happening to Su Bei. When he arrived, he saw Su Bei was safe and sound. Su Bei was suprised to see him and was just about to greet him when Lin Shaochi suddenly hugged her. **insert awkward moment for Su Bei cuz she only ever been this close to her dad and twin** The roommate saw the two of them, and explained the whole situation. They weren't involved with the accident at all, just passerbys that decided to help out. Su Bei was trying to comfort the children involved in the accident, and the roommate was calling for relatives of the people in the accident when CEO Lin called. She thought it must be something important for him to call more than twice, so she connected the phone but didn't get to explain fully when he hung up the phone, hence the current situation. After explaining, roommate decided to leave them alone to talk, and secretly thinks that the two of them match each other (here's your in-novel shipper). Lin Shaochi thinks there's no other time more suitable to confess, he was scared enough by this accident. He says: "I think of you as more important than life." Su Bei was confused, and feels like he is different than the usual Big Brother Lin. Does he...?
    Lin Shaochi: "I'm serious."

PS: CEO Lin is one pitiful guy tbh. He don't even try to masturbate cuz he felt guilty like he's tarnishing her. I think he might still need to go for therapist if he and Su Bei really got together cuz he's in too deep.