Spoiler Chongsheng Zhi Muzhen (Manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thelmarie, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Sakshi15

Sakshi15 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know if this is how an emperor loves , i think it is far worse than how an enemy treats you. Ml showed plain indifference in both 1st and 2nd life otherwise fl wont end up in such dire conditions. If this is love, anyone would hope that they never get this type of love , well atleast me.

2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will not be a proper "happy ending" if she ends with Emperor.
    The indifference and ignorance to her situation caused by ml in her previous 2 lives, only can result in latent trauma. Like silent depression, tendency to escape from unwanted situations, constant anxiety, tendency to suicide and even lack in confidence. So, him killing her only lifeline, her father and brother and sending pregnancy prevention in name of sweets from her hometown, will be a scar which can't be erased even with time.
    She will always have nightmares. she will always have uncertainty. Never will be she able to love like she used to.
    In this life her wish is to be free. While she was dying in her second life, she vowed not to be with him.
    She is trying so hard to keep her life in control. If she still ends up with this Emperor, Who blackmail her with emotional abuse in name of saving her from kidnappers, by self harm. I will say she better be single.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  3. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading this chapter as well and I really don't feel like he doesn't want SSF to be solely blamed for this reason which it might be cause he doesn't want to dragging down the Su family and part it's understandable since the poor man was a victim himself of this evil daughter.

Be In Touch!!

samira01

Mangafreakspark and Seiren88 like this.
  4. UMoha

UMoha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh plz
    Remember....he never bothered about any ones life...for example when muzhen plotted against a concubine( and putted her in COLD palace)for the sake of consort Hui illness (as per taoist)EMPEROR wanted to kill her....but muzhen requested emperor to sent her to temple (oustide palace).... IF empress didnot intervened he would have killed her without mercy....atleast she was his concubine whom he must have spend nights with... su sifu is not even his concubine. .....why he is getting bothered so much to take her life......he clearly love her.......ofocurse he would care for su family they are his in laws after all. .........

5. UMoha

UMoha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My next analysis is here:-
    Can u guess who is most advantaged during whole fiasco......any guess...
    Well its concubine SHU.....its all my thoughts(i dont know chinese i solely depend on spoilers and webcomic version) ok
    In first life:-muzhen who was almost dying and su sifu was exposed....i mean she let sifu poison muzhen....and at the same time exposed sifu....killing two birds with one stone....so no one other than her can be new EMPRESS....and concubine hui is already disfavoured...
    In this life:-she wanted empress to take steps to kill sifu...and then emperor would blame her and abandon her in cold palace.....she can be the new EMPRESS
    In 2nd life too i think...there is a hand of consort shus family in the downfall of situ family....well her family may have framed situs family[consort shus supporter concubine said people are leaving becoz of consort hui father land grabbing to north xianjiang]this might have given hint to li jinxui that many people arebecoming soldiers which can become threat to emperor .... now im liking consort shu more . ..she is kind of villainess who didnot appear for more than 4-5 times but still managed to become powerful...Hail the villain EMPRESS....(y)‍♀️

6. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Right! you do have a strong point there..yeah!! uh!! interesting!
    Very good I really like your input on this thanks!

Be In Touch!

samira01

UMoha and Seiren88 like this.
  7. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    And Again...very different way to look at, interesting!
    I do read a lot of comic so sometimes I do get confuse between stories and plots I think I need to go back from the very beginning and take it from there, all the way to the newer chapters. I like the way you're seeing this!!
    I will get back to you, I don't know how soon but I will

Be In Touch!

samira01

UMoha likes this.
  8. UMoha

UMoha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly i felt very touched...thanks for replying.....
    I think this comics speciality is to keep reader intrigued to it...in more depth,i think emperor will turn out to be a good man..how? I dont know but 1 thing is AKI COMICS has many romantic comics...like honey dont run away and ceos sudden proposal..in there both are really good male leads.......i think this time too aki comics will give us a suprise...im hopeless with emperor but aki comics must have something in stored for us....thats what i think for now...well its a gut feeling....and also you dont have to go to beginnning level...becoz there are improper points to conclude anything... emperors story is well hidden.. but no matter what was his story and thought about muzhen during previous life and this one....he is sure a villain....in this current life,emperor suddenly fell in love muzhen just becoz she took his sword and tried to protect him....He could have married a soldier women...i dont know what author is thinking....muzhen always cared for emperor from staying late at night to cook for him....people muzhen to push concubine in lake...but emperor insulted empress for a cheap concubine...she was only daughter and spoiled at home....now he only married to insult her . ...ofcourse it was a indirect slap...she is at fault for pushing concubine rather than emperor...it was her fault for blaming concubine not emperor...she should have hated emperor from then on...emperor said to muzhen she is at fault for pushing herself in this marriage in 1st chapter...emperor could have talked this out before marriage...but no he let marriage happen and ruined muzhens life...i so hate him

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  9. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Way, way..way, ...Are you reading the English version or the original language?? Some times that's why I get confuse between stories and plots. I do read many that many times I mix them up. Honestly in order to follow and unfold how the story develops it's necessary to keep every little detail at hand. For example the incident or how the emperor played it off showing her if someone should leave alive from there most be her and not him just trying to hold on her. I don't think it's because he likes/love/care about her, it's more because she is his property and she wasn't giving him her attention that got to him and so from ch38/1 all the way to 40/3. He just wants for her owning him her life or chapter 38/1 when Su gets call to meet the empress and soon after she is taking to see the emperor and a moment later we see her crying and running out from that place which I think that meeting was for the emperor letting her know that she was going to get marry into another family and no longer going to be one of his concubines so she didn't like it much and on her way back she just starts crying, so I don't think it was something more into that meeting. Oh and the easy one, chapter 38/2 when emperor goes out looking out for Su since Su whereabouts were unknown and later that night empress goes to see emperor and head eunuch try to stop her in a way but then she was called in by the emperor himself and about her seeing someone behind the curtain..!! I do not believe it was Su behind the curtain but the youth master who was the one emperor used to set up Muzhen in all that drama ...like yeah I would die for you and so..whatever right!!

Oh my goodness, I never write a short comment ...sorry about that,

Be In Touch!

samira01

10. UMoha

UMoha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well im reading eng language....but following spoilers for raw........i dont know chinese so ........well this shows how much our Fl is dumb....first empress protected emperor from assassins(who doesnot need her protection)he waited till li haoran showed himself....has he cared about her?what if li haoran didnot stop his assassin,she might have died (haoran said he spared her life for sake of his mother who is in hands of li jinxui and situ familys troop is a threat to haoran)....all was planned by him...she should have already understood that he can kill and capture a high level assassin...even in a battlefield everything is planned by him...so how could he be so powerless against a local goon???well she should not have cared for him...if he dies,take it as ur freedom
    ....but fl is hopeless...one thing i agree with li haoran is li jinxui is a bastard...a cheap bastard....

11. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    for the love of god, i'll say it again: THERE IS NO NOVEL OF THIS MANHUA. IT'S AN ORIGINAL. Even the novel I found is only a prologue, kinda like a promotional to the manhua. this is a psa and thank you :)

12. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First life she forced the marriage using her father to get a decree, second life she still married him to become an evil empress who was jealous beyond reason
    Third life she had every opportunity to go but she chose to stay with him

13. owlzeyes

owlzeyes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did she get reborn to before her marriage? i always thought in the 2nd life she was reborn to the time after her marriage when she was already the empress, like her 3rd (current) life.
    And i don't think she's gotten to the point of choosing to stay with him yet. She did have the opportunity to go and took it but was just caught before she could fully escape. So idk where the "she had every opportunity to go but she chose to stay with him" is coming from.

Kemikemi and WinnieS like this.
  14. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    My point is she was no saint in her second life and the fact that in her third life she tried to make amends is also good. She framed concubines who were favored what makes you think she didn’t kill their babies.
    Just because she loves him doesn’t mean she should do bad things

Kemikemi likes this.
  15. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    She was the one that messed up the plan and chose to remain with him despite knowing that he will survive the ambush

Kemikemi likes this.
  16. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    She was reborn second life on her wedding day but chose to monopolize him and became evil

17. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s sad that in Chinese novels or mangas the abusive, arrogant, rich and powerful men always get the women even if they killed her family members or shoot her

stumblmer and LalalaLa_Vien_Rose like this.
  18. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    Preach sister

Seiren88 likes this.
  19. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    He couldnt go against a royal decree from his father the emperor because she forced her father to make it happen.He was a lowly prince then .He never had a choice because mz made eveything happen

Kemikemi and LalalaLa_Vien_Rose like this.
  20. owlzeyes

owlzeyes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never thought she was a saint in the 2nd life. I mean the comic made it pretty clear she wasn't. But you make it seem like she for sure did it when we still don't know if she did. And if she did then karma really got her because both her brother and father were beheaded. But anyways, I think the point everyone is making is that because of how FL was treated in the 1st life she became much more cautious and calculative. Because she realized in the palace it's all about survival. Everyone is scheming against each other and if she doesn't she will be schemed against just like her 1st life. I'm not trying to excuse her but merely trying to explain or understand her. In the 1st life she was too naive and in the 2nd she was too calculative.
    The ML and his guards were catching up to them and FL and that dude were literally on the edge of a cliff. I'm pretty sure her pushing him off the cliff was to save him. Make ML think that guy is dead while throwing him the antidote so that ML won't pursue him and actually kill him. I mean in the 3rd life they make it pretty obvious how cautious fl was against ml. In her mind if ML caught them then both of them would be facing the consequences and that dude would probably be killed for "kidnapping" the empress. In this way she's saving both of them. She said something to him when he was falling, i think it was like "i'm sorry but this was the only way" something along these lines. I mean other than this attempt there hasn't been any more opportunities. She is the empress she can't just walk out especially now that ml is more attached to fl and has the maid as spies around her.