How do you feel about life right now 2020?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, May 18, 2020.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel that I can keep trying to save and built up physical wealth, but will never achieve it. Am just staring at my bank and my expense record. Every expenses were important and for nonessential, it was the minimum. Yet—my saving is so tiny and I have no safety net. I feel like I am at the bottom of a well yelling “hello? Anybody at the top? Could someone throw me a lifeline?”

Ya think with all the corona thing, the housing market might tank and you could buy a house? With your current situation, would you spent less owning a home or renting one?

Eila Mai likes this.
  2. mcmunhuu

mcmunhuu [Got rejected by LaDyViL] [T_T] [No Game No Life]

Reading List:
    Link
    Owning one is better just get loan for it if you dont have money and rent it out lol its real thing this days and this guys make lots of money. For my saving i had saved up for my future kid but cant do it anymore i dont even have girlfriend at the moment so ya lol in the first place why did i make saving for nonexistent thing lol
    Loan rate has significantly gone down so its best time for some startup businesses to start

Jiggy likes this.
  3. asaade

asaade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can just blame c*****e for what's happening in your life right now, if not for there caveman tendency to eat anything this won't happen

4. keitachan

keitachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Safety net is important but so in enjoying life. I spent years saving for a rainy day. Only thing is, when it hit, it was a hurricane. I felt blown away and defeated and I wished I had spent more time enjoying life just a little more instead of preparing for that rainy day. I am not saying saving is not important because it truly is. But a balance is equally important. When you make sure to have some good times, they can help you when the hard times hit.

As for housing, in the short term, renting is easier when your budget is tight. Home ownership has a lot of expenses - mortgage, insurance, taxes, maintenance, and on and on.

cap.toon likes this.
  5. unkxz

unkxz Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    empty

felidormit and Airlol like this.
  6. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think CHINA is the one that is good at hiding epidemics, you got another thing coming. It's AMERICA that is better at hiding epidemics. How many people even know of the 2009 Influenza epidemic that Japan got hit by? It came from the States (Baltimore to be exact) but nobody talks about it and a lot don't even know Japan locked down because of a bug that came from the US.

So before tossing shit at China, make sure your own yard is clean first. China is arrogant and needs a Vietnam of their own to keep them humble but to accuse them of a wrong which we did even better is very hypocritical.

7. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Life is just another game, but just we dont had any guide to do what.

Only few people truly feel alive. Other will just be an gear of society. Nothing will happen even when you gone because you just one part of gear of billion gear.

felidormit and cap.toon like this.
  8. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    That depends on what one considers essential. A lot of spending can be essential in theory, but can be substituted with cheaper options in practice. For example, food is essential, but depending on what you buy, how you cook(if you even cook), whether you buy full price or use of sales and coupons.

There are also many purchases that can save money depending on how you go about it. For example, if you only print black and white anyways, its better to get a monochrome laser printer than an inkjet.

Then there are certain stuff that can be gotten free after rebate.

A low wattage bulb can cost more upfront but save in the long run and etc.

It's all a matter of how much effort you put into maximizing efficiency.

Snowbun, Jiggy and Airlol like this.
  9. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.... i just hope it gets better, way to much BS has been thrown out in the world and my country with the ccp virus and whst shit coup from the communists here in chile. They have formed an organized grouo to spread the fkng virus

Jiggy likes this.
  10. asaade

asaade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hehh atleast where not caveman like you who eats anything that there's meat it in :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

11. dreannhirt

dreannhirt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “I’m so gonna fail my AP exam tmrw” is how I’m feeling rn when I had weeks to prepare. Definitely winging it. Love 2020 !

12. Ahodesuga

Ahodesuga °˖✧Aho desu ga, Nani ka?✧˖° 《Liking Fiend》

Reading List:
    Link
    It's perfect yes yes absolutely perfect

13. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Now, the world's economy is really heading to a downfall trend. Almost free falling.
    It's normal to see for average people's (Mostly employees) savings won't increase anytime soon or even undergoing a deficit.
    Some people is having anxiety because they don't have much savings at all to pull this through. Especially when they heard one of their family is sick and positive. Most governments are bearing the expense, but it's not 100%. You'd still need to pay a lot of things.
    Worse, when you got sick yourselves.

I feel really bad for a lot of graduates that aren't able to find some work this year. They are essentially wasting time for almost a year without any income. It was hard enough to find jobs in normal times, now it's epidemic, it'll be even worse.
    There are less jobs to be found, because there are less demands. Unemployment would skyrocket this year. Worse than Great depression.
    Even in my company, we're cutting down some people because the company are having a huge deficit just by paying the operating cost.
    Sigh, I even need to personally firing some factory workers that I know, because we can't even sell half of our products.

The government's financial injections aren't even nearly enough. It's an half-assed help that it's almost non-existent.

Snowbun and cap.toon like this.
  14. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
  15. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it already did tank. But the look ain't pretty though with people unable to pay mortgage or rent to hit the streets. You'd either see price dropped within the next 6 months or so or up to within two years period since some real estate agency purposely left the home empty without offering them into the market in a bid to retain their high pricing. Anyhow it's a time of crisis and as bad and unethical it is you actually can benefit from the crisis and make money if you're looking to boost your capital. It all depends on how much risky you would want it.

16. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just leave this here :blobpopcorn:

Omnicast likes this.
  17. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This pandemic wouldn't haven't been so bad if everyone had UBI. At least people would still have some income. :blobwoah:

Mood: Still Alive.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  18. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    My current situation, renting would be less expensive. Right now im paying the gas bills, mortgage, and wifi for my parents. But theres always food. You take what you get.

19. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the whole Corona business, not good to start some business.

No. Misinformation. Do your research.

I thought so too, but if housing prices tank—this would be a good deal even if money is tight.

Good luck over there!

Omg. My school days. I don’t even wanna imagine.

20. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like saying *Ah fuck this shit, i want to eat some good cheesy pizza*:blobpeek: