Question So, about The Tutorial is Way Too Hard

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Fear, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I red up to the c50, And I can't help but feel that I've red 5 chapters of things happening, and 45 chapters of absolutly nothing. Does this ever get going and shit start happening? Or is it 250 chapters of "I poked an arrow at my knee during 5 hours and my pain resistance went up a level"?

2. sanushilshad

sanushilshad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then just let it stack up..

3. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    Expect lot of those status notification on most KR novels since they like to show the hard work of MC to get strong. You can skim those chapters since there are arc with good plot and story.

Fear likes this.
  4. FaerNC

FaerNC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to when the 1st translator stopped, and the plot does start advancing and i was chasing every chapter, but then the translator stopped translating, and by the time the new tl came along, i forgot a lot already so i havent got around to reading it again.

5. Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really care of those messages since I too enjoy seing characters eveolve step by step, the problem is that from what I was seeing there was no plot to be seen. So, does it get to a point where where are significant character interaction and plot development? (Obviously, grinding his way through floors is no plot develpment)

6. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    the whole "plot" of the story is mostly shown in the chapters of him in the 60th floor. A majority of the story is the MCs Journey through the floors and how he changes. It is very personal, and doesn't have many overarching plots or big stories at all. There are only ever a handful of other characters introduced and even mentioned repeatedly.

personally, I absolutely love the story for how unique it is, barely any other characters or stories outside the MC and the individual floors. Just what the MC is thinking, doing, and learning. And how he changes over time for the better or the worse.

7. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he leave the tutorial yet in the RAW?

8. SleepyFox

SleepyFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately the new translations are very sub-par :/ As much as I loved this novel, I really can't handle MTL grade translations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.