Spoiler Your Majesty, I Want You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Mar 2, 2020.

1. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER ABOUT ML cause i cant sleep:
    ML HAS SERIOUS ISSUES

ML & FL were really lovers before but with cicumstances, he thought he was betrayed by FL(cause he was forcefully thrown into the borders where death loomed and he needed to do many horrible things to survive).

After a long time, his personality warped and blamed his circumstances to FL. He forgot the times they spent altogether so when they met again, he was cold.

He wants to monopolize our FL but doesn't know why. He also gets jealous over 'things'(ehemmm... ivory). He also wants to see her laugh and tells her to laugh a few times but she doesn't give out a real laugh so he gets angry. He sees her sincerely laughing a few times and gets angry again cause he wants to see her happy(?) but at the same time, he also wants her to cry(cause he thinks its seductive?)

He sees her smiling face once at a beach and thinks its really pretty. After a while though it gets erased from his memories 'like it was deliberately blurred from his mind'.

ML after leaning his misunderstanding grovels a lot. FL becomes cruel and tortures him.

Anyway, in the end, they get a daughter.

BTW This novel is very steamy. So. much. Scenes.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  2. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil more about this part please?

3. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    He learns that he loves her when it was too late. The FL wanted to get away from ML so much that she threatened him that she would die. She wanted to quit being the emperor and just die. ML didnt want to see her like that so he let her go.

The FL spent her time fishing(literally) for two months in the estate of (pervert)2nd ML. Our ML becomes insane and thin without seeing her for 2 months then goes to her(even though he knows shes gonna be suicidal). He asks her to come back to the palace and be emepror again and vows that he is hers. FL agrees not because she wanted things to be like before(she still hates ML) but because she feels the guilt of having poverty in the empire.

FL and ML comes back to the palace but FL is too distant from ML(cause she still traumatized). ML feels hurt whenever she does things like this so he asks her to punish him. At first, she hit him a lot with her hands but she was hurt in the process so he brought a whip. And FL really hits him(bleeding) with it. She also punishes him by telling him to crawl on the floor like a dog, not eating and not sleeping for a long time. In the end, he becomes really unhealthy looking.

It was somewhere along this part that ML really investigates about why he was ‘exiled to the western border’ then learns that FL didnt send him there but her brother(she didnt betrat him). He then talks to the FL one night. FL doesn’t care cause its in the past and still hates him. He cries and grovels, he wants to die cause he realized that even back then, he loved her(He wasnt jealous of the 2nd ML but the Enoch of the past). He realizes that it was trash of him to continue to want to stick by her side with the pretext of ‘punishment’, he was the ‘stupid one’ who did this to her, not the former emperor or her brothers but him. He cries and asks for forgiveness then passes out cause he was severely tired( because of FL).

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  4. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Thank you for the spoiler...what a messed up relationship!

Ariary, Khloud2003, bochucha and 3 others like this.
  5. moonangelko

moonangelko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super messed up but juicy :sneaky:

Thanks for the spoilers

Alexaaa_23 and arlovebird like this.
  6. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad thing is he broke her so much and bought her down onto his level

At least she didnt forgive him

7. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ack! I seriously fell in love with this series when the translator launched it on Patreon first. Then I believe in Chapter 6 or 7, I can't remember: it was when he let (forced) her to choose: suck his manhood or die that I had to pause and ignored it. No wonder it all made sense from previous chapters where she narrated that this "emperor" thing is not really hers. I might pick it up later when it's done but not sure. Thanks for the spoilers! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Alexaaa_23, Ang3Blue and cmonson like this.
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! Their story is seriously messed up than 50 shades of gray.
    It is a toxic love.

How did they reconcile in the end? Did Aran forgive him after the groveling part?

9. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though you have his daughter, don’t forgive him Aran.

10. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn im sorry but tat sounds like a really toxic relationship when all they do is hurt each other. Id rather her not come back rather than torture them both.:/ btw whr did u find the raws?

11. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the part from the spoilers where first time i find a fl stands up for herself by using this suicidal thing and get away even she comes back she never let him go that easily she tortured him in various ways that is very very rare case in this kind of novels basically fl will always end up forgiving bastards without punishing them just one sorry from ml and fl forget everything.

12. greentea-

greentea- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can you tell us more about their daughter? Like how exactly is the ending of the story? And how it had been for them and the empire? Sorry if I'm asking too much question heheheh :X3: I just really want to know the ending before reading it.. :LOL::LOL:

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  13. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    THE END AND THE FORGIVING PART
    1STLY: GO TO RIDIBOOKS

2ND: Ending and the ML?
    ML gets a chronic disease that might kill him if not treated properly because he spent to much time in the border. The symptoms appeared after FL termented him and made him sick. FL needed to give birth to a sucessor so she says she needs to get married. ML doesn’t want her to get married to another man and she also can’t see herself with another too so they both negotiate to get married(even though she hated ML)

The empire then was threatened to go into war by another country then ML needed to lead their army for FL. He hears ML’s conversation with a court doctor then learned he is seriously ill. She threatens him not to die or she will marry another man. She tells him to live so that she caan hate him for the rest of her life and pleads that he would not participate in the war. ML however insists he needed to go. He convinces FL by saying he is going to bring andoctor with him for treatment.

A few days before the war, FL gets anxious over ML’s life so she runs to his house and seduces him(so that they can concieve a child). ML was surprised by her sudden bisit that he didnt prepare contraceptives for himself this time(he was on contraceptives the other times they did stuff) Ehemmm.....*insert scenes here* she tells him they need to do it every time until he leaves to get a child. He doesn’t want a child though because Aran is weak and might not make it through child birth so after that surprise visit, he was on contraceptives the whole time.

FL gets pregnant and doesn’t tell ML personally only in a letter. She doesn’t say that it was his child so when he heard rumors about the child being the 2nd ML’s he wanted to kill 2nd ML. When he finally saw her, he was surprised of her belly (6monthsold i think). He overhears a conversation with aran and the duke During his return celebration and misunderstood that the child really was 2nd ML’s. ML and FL talks, ML then vows to himself to raise the child as his own because aran was the mother. ML finds 2nd ML afterwrds, He doesn’t kill him because he was afraid he would add to more hate from aran so he just beats him up.

Btw they do stuff(one time) even when she was pregnant

When ML learned that the child was his(through aran), Aran laughs. He says it was almost impossible because of the contraceptives. When he said that aran got angry(iforgot what happened after hahaha srry).

Since it was his child, he visits her while she was taking a nap and talks to the baby. *It was awkward* he also smiles so peacefully

*His face was described as: a face you wouldn’t expect from the cold grand duke*

Aran wakes up and sees this, she thinks it was a dream but was happy either way. There was also a mention about the couple choosing things for the baby and decorates its room, enoch did not have a good taste and chose things suited an adult rather than a child’s.

When it was time to give birth, the baby went out safely and was very healthy but FL says she cannot give birth after this anymore. The baby resembles both of them with platinum hair(aran) and red eyes(duke). The ML really loves the baby.

At one point aran takes a look at ML’s disease and its symptoms were gone. Turns out, ML was using a new and potent drug with no research to cure it(poison). He collapses at a meeting and aran learns of the medicine. She cries a lot cause he was unconscious for many days. She says that she hates him.... drama..... finally she says she would forgive him if he wakes up, propose to her and make up for the things he did with his life. He wakes up, he wanted to propose but he himself didn’t know until when he would live(cause he was severely weakened). He proposes anyway, aran knows that he may not live long so they hurry the wedding preparations.

It was the second time in her entire life that aran wore a wedding gown.(the first when Enoch killed off everyone, ‘it was ironic how two people who hated each other were to be wed’) Enoch does something unexpected and vows to her that he might not be able to change his past mistakes but he will ovelap them with overflowing happy memories instead.

The story ends in their wedding night with aran asking if enoch wanted a wedding gift from her. He says:

‘Call me by my name’

‘Enoch’, she says...

‘you are mine forever, enoch’.

THE END

epilogue- shows a scene of the daughter’s baptism(its just short). Anyways, they were all happy.

MY THOUGHTS: it was sad that they didn’t show whether or not enoch lived long, its kinda tragic to just leave it at him having a weaker body than before and could die off at any moment. (correct me if im wrong, but this was how I understood it) Or like does aran and enoch have the same body type now since aran was originally weak?

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  14. greentea-

greentea- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! As long as they do have a happy ending then it's a good to go! THANK YOU AGAINNNNNN ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

15. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that was morbidly fascinating!
    I might not be reading enough because I don't really see stories where the final couple had a relationship that felt so fascinatingly toxic. And once again people judged a story because of out of context spoilers, of course.

And yeah I agree with the others that their relationship sounds insanely toxic. Like at some parts of the spoilers I don't think the relationship is good for either of them.

Do you know if this story has any adaptations or is in the running for one? I love these "regret" type of stories.

Also on a scale of 1(being eh) to 10 (being incredibly smutty) how many "scenes" does the story have? I might have to skip around the translations a bit when they come out since I don't really like that stuff.

Queridaena and Khloud2003 like this.
  16. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm i dont think there are adaptations(?) to it.

From ~eh to 10, id say about 7 on my standards since they dont do stuff everytime anyway for the plot to progress(it be trashy if they fought and still did it) Though the novel was interesting for me to read in a span of 2days(Straight with sleep)

With scenes, a lot in the first parts(i dont remember how much) and then in the middle they dont do stuff cause of problems and they only had scenes at the/ near end(about 3 i think here).

*im such a perv for counting XD*

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  17. Evensassy1

Evensassy1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell us more about the terrible things ML did to FL? Why does she hate him so much? Why did she become suicidal?

18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro did ypu not reading the novel. All the reasons are laid out starting from chapter one

Well anyway for starters, rape and abuse

cmonson and Khloud2003 like this.
  19. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

THANK U. This spoiler changed my views towards the male lead. I kinda feel bad about him. He was thrown to the border, thinking his lover was the one behind it. It was stated he did things in order to survive, so he was probably traumatized, since he keeps forgetting things.

winter_rain98 likes this.
  20. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to add more to the spoilers.
    Enoch hates Aran's family so much Because it was the previous emperor who had falsely accused his father of treason. Enoch's father was rising in power and emperor felt threatened by him. And her brother's sent him to the western border from where he contracted the disease. Since he was very healthy, the Symptons didn't show up until Aran started torturing him.

This is the first story I've read in this genre where the fl doesn't forgive or forget all the wrongdoings done against her. She doesn't actually forgive him till the end. It's a true depiction of how a victim would react to her abuser. She tries to hurt him back both physically and mentally but realises that her hatred and violence is Only destroying her in the process. It was actually Enoch who had given the whip to her. She just gets tired of her' revenge eventually but still doesn't forgive him.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020